International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depp was found guilty in the UK. A wife beater.
Still supporting your boy Zelensky? He wants a nuclear world war. How is Putin a worst threat than Zelensky? Putin only wants part of Ukraine?
So, according to Zelensky, both the US and Russia must get into a nuclear exchange to save Ukraine.
Really! Is this the real hero in this story that everyone seems to be supporting?
What a bright bunch.
I take it you support Zelensky and his idea that the US should lob a couple of nuclear warheads at Russia and all will end well for Ukraine, Europe, and the US. Man, I thought Putin was nuts, but Zelensky has gotten him beat.

If Ukraine stayed part of Russia in 1991 (annexation), do you think we would be in this situation today?

I guess this is what it looks like when you start to realize you are wrong and have been saying stupid shit for a while now, but are still in denial.

I mentioned this awhile ago. Maybe Nato should give Ukraine some Tactical Nukes to use in the event that Russia starts using Tactical Nukes. To even the playing field. Of course, this is only to be used in retaliation if Russia nukes first.

Fuck yeah! Let's burn the world to the ground!

You're a thoughtless piece of shit. How about Nato and the US back the fuck down and the war ends. But they can't. They're too fucking greedy. They have worked so hard to corrupt Ukraine and build up the military there. How could they let it go now?

You're so stupid you don't even know what side is evil and corrupt. Dumb as a rock.

I guess this is what it looks like when you start to realize you are wrong and have been saying stupid shit for a while now, but are still in denial.

"If Ukraine stayed part of Russia in 1991 (annexation), do you think we would be in this situation today?"

"If Nicole Brown stayed with O.J. in 1993 (divorce), do you think she would be in this situation today?"

Fuck yeah! Let's burn the world to the ground!

You're a thoughtless piece of shit. How about Nato and the US back the fuck down and the war ends. But they can't. They're too fucking greedy. They have worked so hard to corrupt Ukraine and build up the military there. How could they let it go now?

You're so stupid you don't even know what side is evil and corrupt. Dumb as a rock.

Can you tell me more about Russian land claims when Belovezh Accords were signed?

"If Ukraine stayed part of Russia in 1991 (annexation), do you think we would be in this situation today?"

"If Nicole Brown stayed with O.J. in 1993 (divorce), do you think she would be in this situation today?"

If Texas seceded from the United States and became their own country, do you think it would be acceptable for Russia to forcefully remove their democratically elected president and install a pro Russian puppet president? Would it be OK for Russia to build up their military in Texas too? Because that's exactly what the US and Nato have done in Ukraine.

ZuMUdzJ.png

This is the appropriate way to handle trolls. I have ignored like 20 trolls in this thread, and due to it, I only see informative posts and news about the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back