International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putins revenge gir the bridge

Nothing new since march.
They are aiming on soft targets like museums, electricity grid, transformators, dams etc and fuel and food warehouses...

Since they know that Ukr doesn't keep large forces or ammounts of equipment in one place or for long time in one place....

__
Next reason maybe is cos they want EU get more and more refugees inflow, this is good for russia
cos makes huge financial burden and induces psychological pressure.
For a reason comrade Dexter when war started had posted: soon you will get a lot of Katyas ....females....
With pleasure btw....

It is this. And while russians

Yeah it is....
While unlike russians are dreaming, they only will create more anger and hate on them and more willingless to fight .....vs russians and russkies....

Also Kremlin was stupid with POWs.
He literally repeated Hitler's mistake.
When Hitler had invaded Poland, Belarus and Russia and Ukr....
He threated POWs very brutally.......they were far more brutal with them than in some France etc where attepmted to play normal ppl image....

Outcome was : number of POWs quickly dropped, fast death always is more comfortable than slow death.......It is what this is.
Next stuff: partisan movement had ....rised not as had been excepted....

WW2 flowcharts for Hitler ....reapeats 1:1....
Strange stuff.
Well, I could imagine that Zelensky's requests for foreign long range weapons are starting to get listened right about now..

Only one difference that during these months kleptocrats had learned a bit about maintenance....looks that lower % of missiles had fell down before target area....
___
Still kleptocrats are using also C-300 surface to air missiles in ground to ground mode....
Today approx 16...

Cruise missiles ~83, Ukr claims that managed to shot down ~40...

Iranian drones: Ukr had shot down aporox 20 since they appeared....

Anyone really think Russia will give up at some point? I see either Russia gets some sort of victory they can stake claim to or that they take more drastic measures. God hope they don’t use Nukes.

Anyone really think Russia will give up at some point? I see either Russia gets some sort of victory they can stake claim to or that they take more drastic measures. God hope they don’t use Nukes.

Who knows. Russia's war with Chechnya lasted years. I've read Russia has grabbed land with over $10T worth of resources. Apparently attacks on Kiev have been ramped up as I feared. I hoped the end game isn't to make it look like Grozny; though this affair has much more of a proxy war vibe to it.

This might be very good for us.
If Russia will use nuke, sanctions will be improved drastically and never will be removed.
Plus we will get taxpayers accept to boost military, police, security services and civil defense budgets till heaven.......

BTW military budgets boost up started already in march....

It is very hard for example in the same Poland to get even 0,1% increase approval. They are business types ...not about military.....so much. While after Crimea was easier to get $ for military....
Now, when country filled with economical immigrants and additionally overloaded with refugees....and daily noise type threats.....
Looks that already no problems to rise military expenses 1,5 X....

After nuke on Ukr, even Germany definitely will devote more than 4% GDP rather than current <2%....for defense....

You gotta be pretty damn lucky to be placed almost directly under the flight path to shoot one down like that.

Well, I could imagine that Zelensky's requests for foreign long range weapons are starting to get listened right about now..

Give them missiles with 500 km range and they can target Sevastopol and Novorossiysk where Kalibrs are loaded on to ships and submarines and most airfields used by RuAF.

Seems a needlessly stupid escalation. At what point can Ukraine claim it's acceptable to strike at targets inside Russia?
I´m guessing somewhere around the time Russia launched an invasion of Ukraine. Tit for tat and all that jazz.

By them being at war with Russia?
Or does Ukraine only get to strike with in Ukraine?

I´m guessing somewhere around the time Russia launched an invasion of Ukraine. Tit for tat and all that jazz.

Agreed, I think at this stage it'd be difficult for the international community to really condemn Ukraine for trying to strike at targets inside Russia.

It's terrible that Russia keeps hitting and killing civilians on purpose. But it isn't bad for Ukraine from the military point of view. More anger on people, more volunteers to the front. And more weapons from the partners.

Once again Putin seems to be taking pages out of Hitlers playbook and target civilian targets for trying to create fear and panic, however just like WW2 Hitler wasting resources in London prob cost him the battle of Britain.

This might be very good for us.
If Russia will use nuke, sanctions will be improved drastically and never will be removed.
Plus we will get taxpayers accept to boost military, police, security services and civil defense budgets till heaven.......

If Russia used nukes it's pretty much the start of WW3. I don't see how this is a good thing

I today had lurked how successful besides talks in real life Lukashenko is.
For this purpose I had used IT jobs board in Belarus.

In february I had lurked on the same board twice...
Numbers of jobs offered were 620-650.
Median offered salary 1950$/ month.

Lurked today.
This moment number of jobs offered was 144
Median offered salary 1600$/ month.
Looks that Lukashenko is very successful in de Nazification.

Website name : devby.io

Be careful: director and accountant are still or were in prison. Lukashenko thinks that they are dangerous....job board...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back