sbbc : missing in action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should of turned the camera around to show your tourist attire along with your family....

My kids hate having their mother post their pics on social media. I mean the interwebz ar forever, what could go wrong?

The British Isles are not a good spot for attractive women. The EU has been good for London because you have a lot of Spanish, French and Italian chicks around. Hard Brexit will put an end to this.

What if I insult one of their yachts?

shits-about-to-get-real_o_2825469.jpg

TRD is attending the Gay Pride event in Copenhagen

Even better, my hotel is hosting a street party!! Looks like I picked the right weekend for a disount on gender augmentation surgery. No romo.

We checked in and they gave us ear plugs :/ I mean who doesn't want to listen to the trifecta of the pride playlist: ABBA, Madona, and disco all night!!

how festive!

While I was expecting "It's Raining Men" to blare out of the sound system all night it looks like only the heavy rains came. I had no trouble sleeping until the fire alarm went off at 2:45am. Fun times.

Watched the fights tonight

Lord those by shots by stipe

Nobody is reporting yet, but I'm fairly certain Cedric Benson died in a motorcycle crash last night. There was reports of a 2 fatality crash in the early hours of the morning, and his brother confirmed on facebook.

Shit's sad

Nobody is reporting yet, but I'm fairly certain Cedric Benson died in a motorcycle crash last night. There was reports of a 2 fatality crash in the early hours of the morning, and his brother confirmed on facebook.

Shit's sad

He'd been busted fro DWI previously and blamed it on CTE. Either one could be a factor in his death. OTOH -- motorcycles will do that too.

Cedric Benson Was Charged With A DWI And Reportedly Said He Couldn't Recite The Alphabet Or Count Past 3 Because He Played 8 Years In The NFL

... or maybe because he went to UT-Austin. Too soon?

binge watched Sinner yesterday. great show.

now into Bosch. main character is a weird little dude, but overall the show is decent.

lol at Marlo Stanfield being a cop in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back