Sean O'Malley: 'Chito' Vera Knows He Was 'Gifted' Title Fight Because I’m Champ

I'll be praying to the Lemur in your AV that Chito wins again 😅 I feel like he's one of the MMA Gods
giphy.gif

Dude, at least pretend you didn't duck the top contenders to fight Chito.

Yes, he was gifted the shot. And O’Malley was gifted the defense against neither of the most deserving contenders.

Chito is only fighting Sean for this exact reason and the judges robbed Pedro, Henry would have wrestled him to death

If the UFC treated MMA like an actual sport Chitos would eventually get a shot imo. If sandhagen or merab gets a shot and loses and chitos wins again he'd be right there in the rankings. A lot of people who never really got a shot would get shots. The UFC used to do shit like that.

What a maroon. Puts the guy down nonstop. He’s lucky, blah, blah. Says others deserve the TS.

But freely admits asking for the fight. Asking for a guy you say doesn’t deserve it. And the ONLY reason he’s getting this TS is because O’Malley asked for it.

How does he think that’s a good look for his first attempted defence?

1709525967954.gif

Maybe Chito got the fight because he knocked Sean out the last time. Also Sean didn’t beat Munhoz in 2 rounds, he eyepoked him and it was a NC.

Doesn’t look too good when you don’t reject the reality

:eek:

Back