Sean O'Malley: 'Chito' Vera Knows He Was 'Gifted' Title Fight Because I’m Champ

This.
For some reason this gets overlooked by the MMA public. They are too concerned with all of the other bullshit (Hair, cuck, friend of a pedo, pothead, industry plant, etc.)
Dude is just apparently really likeable and entertaining, I’m told by UFC media and social media 🙄
I've always liked you bud

Great post man, powerful pic.

<RomeroSalute>
Thank you, my friend.

Imo, it’s the ultimate powerful UFC picture. All of the champions that the UFC had at the time. And those are almost all considered the UFC GOATS in those divisions, still today. Only Frankie (145er that was the 155 champ), and Cain (Injuries ruined his shot at that) aren’t the GOAT in their divisions. And Cruz lost so much time due to injury, too.

Thank you.

1709585245453.gif

I still think that O'Malley is a wuss for ducking Aljo rematch and Merab

His first title defense, and he insisted one fighting someone way down on the list

This after a controversial decision win over Petr Yan, and a quick stoppage against Aljo

I still need to see more before believing that this Diva is for real
Sterling didn't deserve a rematch

What a maroon. Puts the guy down nonstop. He’s lucky, blah, blah. Says others deserve the TS & freely admits asking for the fight. Asking for a guy you say doesn’t deserve it. And the ONLY reason he’s getting this TS is because O’Malley asked for it.

How does he think that’s a good look for his first attempted defence?

A "good look" on Suga is objective - like his hair done with pinks and purples.

Sean had better be ready to get Cheeto-dusted !​

O'mally going to have a really hard time dealing with this loss i feel. big risk fighting journeyman who already has your number.

I dunno...I like both these guys a lot so Im not coming in trying to defend Sean. He did however look like he was getting the better of the exchanges in the limited 2 minutes of footage we had prior to the injury for what little it's worth. Chito wasnt doing anything until he landed that kick.

I do not dismiss the kick...its legit he won the fight. It's a fight that just needs clarification and a 2nd go at it. It's the least dangerous fight he can take now. Fighting Merab or Ilia is career ending.

These guys are obvious. Duck Merhab go for Chito cause rematch. 1 ppv cash out. Fight in differemt divison 1 ppv pay out. If you lose it defend title at 135 1 ppv pay out. 3 ppv pay outs instead fight Merab lose and only 1 red panty night

Back