Sean O'Malley: 'Chito' Vera Knows He Was 'Gifted' Title Fight Because I’m Champ

Did people forget Sean failed 2 Tests for peds?
This.
For some reason this gets overlooked by the MMA public. They are too concerned with all of the other bullshit (Hair, cuck, friend of a pedo, pothead, industry plant, etc.)
Dude is just apparently really likeable and entertaining, I’m told by UFC media and social media 🙄

Ah yeah, Sterling had some success but unless he fights Kris, I don't see how we could settle that tough question. Moreover, Moutinho is on fire in the big leagues now, so I can't see that fight happening.
What a maroon. Puts the guy down nonstop. He’s lucky, blah, blah. Says others deserve the TS.

But freely admits asking for the fight. Asking for a guy you say doesn’t deserve it
The general population have like a 10 seconds attention span, so I guess the stoner fanbase can dissociate the two events quite easily lol

“I think Chito’s a cold-blooded killer. I don’t think it’s gonna faze him that he’s being gifted this title shot,” O’Malley said. “Do I think he knows that? Yeah. He didn’t even finish Pedro. I beat Pedro in two rounds … He knows he’s getting this title fight because I’m the champ. But as far as that affecting him, the dude’s a killer. I don’t think that will mentally [cause] any problems for him.”

wait, when did he beat Pedro? I thought it was NC and he was losing up to that call. Was there a rematch I missed?

Why would an Irish American be chosen to fight a Georgian-Spaniard to celebrate Mexican Independence from Spain? This is such a moronic thing to say.

What a maroon. Puts the guy down nonstop. He’s lucky, blah, blah. Says others deserve the TS.

But freely admits asking for the fight. Asking for a guy you say doesn’t deserve it. And the ONLY reason he’s getting this TS is because O’Malley asked for it.

How does he think that’s a good look for his first attempted defence?

View attachment 1032744

Yup, Vera KO'd him, storyline is there, much better fight than Merab.

Maybe Chito got the fight because he knocked Sean out the last time. Also Sean didn’t beat Munhoz in 2 rounds, he eyepoked him and it was a NC.

Doesn’t look too good when you don’t reject the reality

:eek:

I'm not reading any posts here. He needs to put up or shut up. A win now = a free spin which counteracts a future bankrupt spin. A loss = a crippling blow to his final total.

This.
For some reason this gets overlooked by the MMA public. They are too concerned with all of the other bullshit (Hair, cuck, friend of a pedo, pothead, industry plant, etc.)
Dude is just apparently really likeable and entertaining, I’m told by UFC media and social media 🙄

I'm all in on Chito.
Cannot stand O'Malley and his weird personality.

I fervently wish for O'Malley's demise, each and every fight he has.

Ah yeah, Sterling had some success but unless he fights Kris, I don't see how we could settle that tough question. Moreover, Moutinho is on fire in the big leagues now, so I can't see that fight happening.

The general population have like a 10 seconds attention span, so I guess the stoner fanbase can dissociate the two events quite easily lol

wait, when did he beat Pedro? I thought it was NC and he was losing up to that call. Was there a rematch I missed?
suga-era-sega-sean.gif

giphy.gif

He’s right. O malley going to spank that arseface of Cheetos. A more dislikeable personality in MMA I cannot think. Not Colby, not Garry not Faeces.

He hand picked him

It’s going to be funny when rainbow bright loses

Sean should be saying Chito is getting the fight because he lobbied for it and basically chose him, but I doubt he'll ever be that transparent.

Isn't that exactly the same though? He was gifted it because Sean asked for it. He has been saying he wants to do the rematch when he would be a champ, long before he became a champ. I would say he has been at glass-level of transparency, buddeh.

Though it might have well been the UFC's idea/suggestion, given Merab has seriously displeased Dana and co. more than once, making the Chito match up all the more attractive

Last edited:
He is correct, but also got a gifted defense because of their history. Chito won 5 of his last 6 so I think he is deserving since Merab is boring and didn't want to fight Aljo, however, two things I disagree with Sean on, Cruz is the BW goat, Sterling is not and Merab should be his next title defense no matter what

Vera didn't got that shot, O'Malley ASKED for that fight instead of a Aljo rematch or a merab match.

He's straight ducking.

Vera didn't got that shot, O'Malley ASKED for that fight instead of a Aljo rematch or a merab match.

He's straight ducking.
Yes. It's weird to flex about somebody getting the shot that you insisted they get because you want revenge or redemption. Are we supposed to be so dumb we can't remember his previous words?

lol at earning a title shot. Suga was gifted the title shot on three months notice for aljo. He really should stfu.

Being champ in the UFC doesn't hold as much as it use to imo.
With the way some current champs pick and choose.. Even before winning the belt. And immediately expecting a free TS in another division is fucking ridiculous.

The champs these days don’t compare to the guys from an earlier era in that regard..

WHO IS NEXT? That’s all these guys wanted to know.

1709577160883.jpeg

With the way some current champs pick and choose.. Even before winning the belt. And immediately expecting a free TS in another division is fucking ridiculous.

The champs these days don’t compare to the guys from an earlier era in that regard..

WHO IS NEXT? That’s all these guys wanted to know.

View attachment 1032823
Great post man, powerful pic.

<RomeroSalute>

He’s right. O malley going to spank that arseface of Cheetos. A more dislikeable personality in MMA I cannot think. Not Colby, not Garry not Faeces.

He hand picked him

It’s going to be funny when rainbow bright loses

Isn't that exactly the same though? He was gifted it because Sean asked for it. He has been saying he wants to do the rematch when he would be a champ, long before he became a champ. I would say he has been at glass-level of transparency, buddeh.

Though it might have well been the UFC's idea/suggestion, given Merab has seriously displeased Dana and co. more than once, making the Chito match up all the more attractive

He is correct, but also got a gifted defense because of their history. Chito won 5 of his last 6 so I think he is deserving since Merab is boring and didn't want to fight Aljo, however, two things I disagree with Sean on, Cruz is the BW goat, Sterling is not and Merab should be his next title defense no matter what

He's straight ducking.

Yes. It's weird to flex about somebody getting the shot that you insisted they get because you want revenge or redemption. Are we supposed to be so dumb we can't remember his previous words?

lol at earning a title shot. Suga was gifted the title shot on three months notice for aljo. He really should stfu.

I love this one..

Great post man, powerful pic.

<RomeroSalute>
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

<8><8><8>

Back