Economy Social Security to become unable to pay full benefits sooner than previously estimated

Things don't need to be funded. This misinformation is manufacturing consent for the destruction of social security.

But knowing most Americans subscribe to the austerity bs democrats and republicans sabatoged social security(what do you think "a payroll tax holiday and/or cut" does). But even under that bs premise it needs to be funded it was orginally more or less sustainable because a bigger generation would fund their own retirement. But the trust fund kept getting raided.

Complete bullshit, they are stealing from all those hardworking Americans who paid into that system.
You mean us? The people who are paying and won't ever see a dime? Yeah

I've been told my entire life Social Security won't be there when I get old. Not surprised Mother fuckers.

If they know for sure it’s gonna run out ajd won’t be available for the future generations then they need to stop taking the money from us right now

If they know for sure it’s gonna run out ajd won’t be available for the future generations then they need to stop taking the money from us right now
If they do that it will run out immediately and all those collecting and soon to be collecting will be fucking destitute. I've paid the max for many years and I guarantee I won't see a penny of it. They will either phase out, raise the cap (fucking me twice), or put some controls in that you don't get any out if you have means.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back