Law Supreme Court Justice Ruth Ginsburg Falls, Breaks Three Ribs, Hospitalized| UPDATE: Malignant Tumor

Also young RBG a very classy “not bad”

ruth-bader-ginsburg-supreme-court-justice-young-photo-31.jpg

Wood hit so hard, she'd think she was at a party with Judge Kavanagh;)

BTW, as far as Florida goes and all that recount nonsense(Scott just filed a lawsuit), If a ballot was not counted by the legal deadline, they should not be counted.
I can't believe there's still not a LAW like this. Once Polls close, THAT SHOULD BE IT. And when the Votes are counted to 100%, THAT SHOULD BE IT.

And If voters feel wronged, elect someone else! These ballots could have come from anywhere...

exactly .. none of these ballots that they are finding days later should count .. yet a bunch of them have already been counted and recorded .. they better retract and correct that shit .. as far as there being no law I'm not sure but scott was on tv saying that it is florida law .. you must turn in all the absentee ballots 30 min after the election is over to avoid exactly what is happening now

Good morning sunshine. So how did you get to be so angry? Or is the online bad guy thing a bit of an act (given your av is one of the most evil characters is tv history)?

Goes to bed thinking of me. Wakes up thinking of me.

I'm flattered.

Yeah but if the Democrats get their way in Arizona and Florida,

That comfortable Majority in the Senate becomes only 52-48.

Now while it's a 4-seat advantage, after the Kavanaugh Debacle, I don't trust Murkowski. Collins, I do 'cause she proved that she was for the Law and not anything else.

So really, it's going to be a 3-seat advantage which is okay(I suppose) but all it is...is just one more seat off the total number of seats the Republicans had prior to the Mid-terms which was just a 2-seat advantage. Things would STILL be tight when it comes to confirming another SCOTUS pick.

That's why I want McSally to win and Scott to ultimately win as well. A True 6-seat advantage(I don't count Murkowski 'cause she's a turncoat) would be ideal(5 would be acceptable should either of McSally or Scott lose) and give the Senate Majority much needed breathing room to operate.

EDIT : I suppose that getting rid of the RINOs like JEFF FLAKE and Corker helps, too.
Would the Democrats picking the next Supreme Court justice really be such a bad thing if divisiveness is not the end goal? Would a more balanced court not reflect America better? Or do we just want to rub the Obama SCOTUS pick thing in Dem faces and milk those leftist tears?...

WTF ever happened to the actor who played squeak? He was incredible in that film.
I see him pop up every now and then, but yeah, he was great and would have come off even better if Trey and Matt had been better filmmakers then.

Goes to bed thinking of me. Wakes up thinking of me.

I'm flattered.
Definitely not. I just saw the alert in Sherdog. Short of that you would have been completely forgotten.

But I have to admit that I am curious as to why you're so angry. I bet it's an interesting story.

Definitely not. I just saw the alert in Sherdog. Short of that you would have been completely forgotten.

But I have to admit that I am curious as to why you're so angry. I bet it's an interesting story.

This is last I'll say on this, and then you can entertain folks in the Lounge with your obsession with me and quit derailing this thread with your tears.

The only reason you think I'm "angry" or some kind villain, is because I'm not a Liberal. That's literally it. We don't agree politically, and get into arguments, so you must label me "evil". You have countless other Liberals in here who can be just as abrasive as me, but you would never cry about how they address people, because they're on your team. So all this is, is you having an obsession with me, because I guess I must cut deep with my rebuttals to you. So much so, that I'm on your mind 24/7.

I feel sorry for you, that you're so pathetically fragile. You're gonna end up like Homer, if you don't learn to lighten up.

Now quit shitting this thread up with your obsession with me. Nobody cares that I hurt your feelings on a daily basis.

exactly .. none of these ballots that they are finding days later should count .. yet a bunch of them have already been counted and recorded .. they better retract and correct that shit .. as far as there being no law I'm not sure but scott was on tv saying that it is florida law .. you must turn in all the absentee ballots 30 min after the election is over to avoid exactly what is happening now

Then it was WISE of him to file a lawsuit. His Attorneys will point out that laws were broken here and a Judge would agree.

This is last I'll say on this, and then you can entertain folks in the Lounge with your obsession with me and quit derailing this thread with your tears.

The only reason you think I'm "angry" or some kind villain, is because I'm not a Liberal. That's literally it. We don't agree politically, and get into arguments, so you must label me "evil". You have countless other Liberals in here who can be just as abrasive as me, but you would never cry about how they address people, because they're on your team. So all this is, is you having an obsession with me, because I guess I must cut deep with my rebuttals to you. So much so, that I'm on your mind 24/7.

I feel sorry for you, that you're so pathetically fragile. You're gonna end up like Homer, if you don't learn to lighten up.

Now quit shitting this thread up with your obsession with me. Nobody cares that I hurt your feelings on a daily basis.
No, I think you're angry because you use hostile language regularly. I've had a million conversations with conservatives that were far less contentious then between us and plenty that avoided slinging insults like you do. Quite frankly it has nothing to do with your politics but everything to do with your attitude.

And you seem to identify everything in extreme emotional terms like obsession, hate, fragile, whining, weak, etc. when in fact most people most of the time are just somewhere in the middle. It indicates that you're have anger issues or you're just playing a role on here. I think if it's the former it's probably an interesting story.

"Nobody cares that I hurt your feelings on a daily basis" definitely doesn't sound angry!

And to address the only thing of substance in this post, I do tell people on the left that they should chill out with naming calling and I do argue with people on the left. For a few of those posters I do it through PMs (because I'm not involved in the conversation they're having).

You may be able to guess why I address your bullshit with you because the answer is not difficult. When people name call and show hostility towards me I address it. If someone on the left called me the shit you do I would not be friendly back. If you left your basement once and a while you might have a better understanding of how humans interact. People are a lot more likely to address things that directly effect them then to step in when it effects someone else. As usual you can only think through stuff in partisan terms.

So why are you so angry Heretic?

No, I think you're angry because you use hostile language regularly. I've had a million conversations with conservatives that were far less contentious then between us and plenty that avoided slinging insults like you do. Quite frankly it has nothing to do with your politics but everything to do with your attitude.

And you seem to identify everything in extreme emotional terms like obsession, hate, fragile, whining, weak, etc. when in fact most people most of the time are just somewhere in the middle. It indicates that you're have anger issues or you're just playing a role on here. I think if it's the former it's probably an interesting story.

"Nobody cares that I hurt your feelings on a daily basis" definitely doesn't sound angry!

And to address the only thing of substance in this post, I do tell people on the left that they should chill out with naming calling and I do argue with people on the left. For a few of those posters I do it through PMs (because I'm not involved in the conversation they're having).

You may be able to guess why I address your bullshit with you because the answer is not difficult. When people name call and show hostility towards me I address it. If someone on the left called me the shit you do I would not be friendly back. If you left your basement once and a while you might have a better understanding of how humans interact. People are a lot more likely to address things that directly effect them then to step in when it effects someone else. As usual you can only think through stuff in partisan terms.

So why are you so angry Heretic?

<1>

Moving on...

Would the Democrats picking the next Supreme Court justice really be such a bad thing if divisiveness is not the end goal? Would a more balanced court not reflect America better? Or do we just want to rub the Obama SCOTUS pick thing in Dem faces and milk those leftist tears?...

That's not the point.

The point is that up till the Gorsuch and Kavanaugh appointments, the Democrats have been using Liberal SCOTUS JUSTICES to continue to forward their Liberal Agenda (Legislating from the Bench). They don't care about the Constitution nor follow it. Adding another constitutionalist justice would solidify a Supreme Court that would follow the Law and the Constitution as it was intended instead of rubber-stamping whatever Identity Politics(or any type of Liberal politics) the Dems throw at them.

Your posts are the only one that have an angry tone in this thread.

Balanced between what? Good and idiots?

Supreme Court should be filled with the best possible candidates (which are original constititualists, not left wing activists).

If you have a team, do you want 3 badass winners, or a balance of 1 badass winner and 2 useless chumps for the sake of 'balance'. Diversity for the sake of diversity is not a strength.

Your posts are the only one that have an angry tone in this thread.
Interesting that you read them as angry. Did you have a post in mind or a particular sentence?

Since I'm not even a touch angry maybe I can improve my writing.

You said I'm the only one that's angry which feels really partisan, but I'll wait to see what you have.

Lol @ 85 year old RBG breaking three ribs and going on about her day like it wasn't shit, she didn't check into the hospital until the next morning. She also broke two ribs in 2012 and didn't miss any work, underwent a heart procedure the same year and she's also a cancer survivor: was back in the saddle less than three weeks after surgery.

notorious-rbg-feminism-ruth-bader-ginsburg.jpg

@Anung Un Rama
She's just a total bad ass.

Back