The 2021 Heavies Awards: Knockout of The Year - WINNER: JIRI VS. REYES

What is Your Choice for Knockout of the Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As a fan of Crocop and head kicks I personally went with Rose/Zhang.
cc-rhk.gif

I think Oliviera vs Chandler. The fight story was so great with Chandler rocking Oliviera in the first and almost finishing him. Then for Charles to come back and land that huge left hook to start the finish of Chandler in the second making him the LW champ which is the most talent stacked division in the UFC over the last decade.

Its the Jiri one for me. One of the most brutal KO's of all time. The way Reyes fell on his head was terrifying, one of those "oh my god he's dead" moments. Although the Sandhagen one on Edgar is a not so distant 2nd. It was like almost a counter flying knee, he knew exactly what Frankie's movement was going to be.

Loved the flash of Jiri on Reyes but gotta go with Usman's right hand on Jorge.

Might be the prettiest right hand thrown in UFC history. Shadow realmed a guy with a notorious granite chin in a title fight.

Jiri was most spectacular, but I went Usman... The wrist catch, the overhand, the sweat spray, the slump, the ruin of Street Judas, and the fact it was for a title. Big tings.

100% with you here Buff. It became the motif for my Shoop entry. Was sad making it (big Mas fan) but had a blast!

Was my pick for KO of year as well, simply perfect right hand.

tD5RcMj.jpg

With KO’s sometimes they come by way of Boop. Other times it’s KABOOM!

That’s it for today’s KO Kommentary.

Stipe getting mummified for me

I nomunderstand how Francis not number 1 here especially my dude posting different angle Oh My God the sound that was brutal ppl fail realize Reyes was KOd fight b4 yes the spinns shit is it’s cool but stipe was on a winning streak n the belt has to matter all other fights r great fights but no champion lvl n goat lvl there lvl to this that mean something

I nomunderstand how Francis not number 1 here especially my dude posting different angle Oh My God the sound that was brutal ppl fail realize Reyes was KOd fight b4 yes the spinns shit is it’s cool but stipe was on a winning streak n the belt has to matter all other fights r great fights but no champion lvl n goat lvl there lvl to this that mean something
A 2 fight winning streak..
SnoopyOrdinaryBunny-size_restricted.gif

9368750d-83a3-46d1-af55-6e0cdb5ed219_text.gif

Back