Economy The border is a disaster right now

Y'all don't give one fuck about what happened, this is all a game to you.
100% projection.

The main point is this guy would be alive if they weren't allowing this shit to go on. That's the only point. But partly his dumbass fault too, probably a mentally ill radical himself. I feel sorry for his real family.

100% projection.

The main point is this guy would be alive if they weren't allowing this shit to go on. That's the only point. But partly his dumbass fault too, probably a mentally ill radical himself. I feel sorry for his real family.
What shit went on? He lied on about his identity. This is like Greg Abbott saying rape victims wouldn't have to worry about abortion not being an option because he would make it so there is no rape.

If you want to make a case that these people are commiting murder at a higher rate, show it through numbers and data. Not one story you purposely misrepresent for emotional effect.

What shit went on? He lied on about his identity. This is like Greg Abbott saying rape victims wouldn't have to worry about abortion not being an option because he would make it so there is no rape.

If you want to make a case that these people are commiting murder at a higher rate, show it through numbers and data. Not one story you purposely misrepresent for emotional effect.
him lied! not my fault! shieeeet

him lied! not my fault! shieeeet
I asked for data to back up a statistical problem, not whatever this shit is supposed to be. What was the alternative here? If a guy were to make an illegal turn without his blinker, used his brother's ID because he had a warrant, and then committed a serious crime later, should we then automatically arrest everyone who turns without their blinker because we can't trust that they're who they say they are?

If there was reason to believe he lied about his identity and proof that was ignored, then you may have some sort of argument that this is a problem in how we handle it.

Wtf supports open borders? I’ve never met anyone who has that position. Now, allowing migrants in to do work that Americans won’t, I’m good with. I also know that without illegals (Hispanics that can’t afford the immigration process) we’d be in serious shit when it comes to food costs. I’d prefer everyone who comes in to be regulated but our shit as politicians like to use illegals as political tools.
Peeps that have their own here illegally or peeps still in Mexico. Its a thing. The debate is real even between those that consider themselves real mexicans and those that are generational. When one in every 15 or so is illegal here in Texas and that was 10 years ago... its not sustainable if they are just staying here in Texas.

We need to go back to the 1980s approach.
Some people were able to stay here because they assimilated, worked hard and stayed out of trouble.
We were also not afraid to go to a factory and arrest 300 illegal aliens and deport them.

We need to go back to the 1980s approach.
Some people were able to stay here because they assimilated, worked hard and stayed out of trouble.
We were also not afraid to go to a factory and arrest 300 illegal aliens and deport them.
I feel like you're contradicting yourself here.

I am genuinely confused as to what people to what this disaster caravan is. Most people living illegally in the country just fly in and never leave. There are around 15 million illegal aliens in the U.S. or around 1 out of 22 people. Anyone complaining about caravan this and caravan that doesn't understand the scope of how many are already living in the country. You can drive by any Lowe's or Home Depot and see a crowd of them looking for work. Big businesses want them for field and manual labor. I live in Texas and if 10,000 crossed the border, it would be impossible for me to detect any sort of change. "They are wrecking our country." Dude, 1 out of 22 people is illegal. It would already have been wrecked long ago if that were true.

The caravan is like the world's biggest dog whistle because you can't put a picture of illegal immigration to people just flying in and never leaving and you start hounding illegal latinos, latinos get offended. If they come it, at some point the group as a whole is just going to be granted amnesty like Reagan did and republicans don't want that because of voting demographics.

This is totally correct. The vast majority (something like over 70 percent) of the illegal immigrants that are in the United States overstayed their visas or green cards. This is how they got into the country. They didn't get here by barging in with hundreds or thousands of other people over the border in a caravan.

This is totally correct. The vast majority (something like over 70 percent) of the illegal immigrants that are in the United States overstayed their visas or green cards. This is how they got into the country. They didn't get here by barging in with hundreds or thousands of other people over the border in a caravan.

Re-read my last paragraph. We are saying the same thing.

Re-read my last paragraph. We are saying the same thing.

I know, I agree with all of that.

I just said: "This is how they got into the country. They didn't get here by barging in with hundreds or thousands of other people over the border in a caravan" as a way of refuting others who constantly use things like the caravans as a way to fear monger. I said that because I was reaffirming what you said.

Already been posted and commented on. Feel free to respond to my post about it.

Interesting framing by the way. Y'all are ignoring the guy he killed was the dude who picked him up at the airport, had him working for him, and was who he was living with. Called the guy uncle and said he treated him like a son. Whatever happened is a lot more complicated than "Scary illegal is allowed in to border so he can kill an innocent father". Y'all don't give one fuck about what happened, this is all a game to you.

Wait, is your stance that this man may have deserved to be beat and stabbed to death by an adult who illegally crossed our border posing as a minor?

And you have the audacity to say others look at this as a game.

I worked with a guy that said the same thing. The reality is that the vast majority of people deemed "illegal immigrants" entered the US on valid visas. But, they overstayed.

One particular story he mentioned to me was that shortly after 9/11 he was tasked to check the immigration status of cabbies in Chicago.

According to him, 10/11 cabbies in the area were visa overstayers. His task was changed when the mayor of Chicago complained to his bosses.

That's because overstayed visas can be easily tracked. We have NO clue how many illegals cross our border.

Also, the number is about 42%. 42% is NOT a vast majority. And that is past years. 2021 is a whole new ball game, with illegal border crossings likely being 90%

Last edited:
Wait, is your stance that this man may have deserved to be beat and stabbed to death by an adult who illegally crossed our border posing as a minor?

And you have the audacity to say others look at this as a game.
No. The point is we don't have a problem with people crossing the border just so they can come stab people. Y'all didn't even attempt to answer any of the questions I asked. I wonder why.

I would expect not. How often are huge masses of people moving together openly across your border illegally?

Do you think there’s any Likelyhood of it becoming more common in the near future?

I would expect not. How often are huge masses of people moving together openly across your border illegally?

Do you think there’s any Likelyhood of it becoming more common in the near future?

Wait a second, wait a second. They were not trying to cross the border illegally. They were trying to claim asylum which is perfectly valid. Yes, considering all of the turmoil that's ongoing in South America (including inclement weather events as well) I do think that there will likely be more caravans. Anyways, what exactly does this have to do with my previous post?

Back