Economy The border is a disaster right now

I can't disagree with that. Biden has really screwed up the southern border. What a mess, with COVID positive people coming into the country. Illegals taking American jobs.

Sure it will . That's what you hope happens. You can't fathom that minorites can do it huh. You know their humans too right? Smh

Lmao if you saw what I looked like you’d assume I was a minority. I’m just stating facts, it seems the US best days are behind us. And when you factor in that there will likely only be one real political party going forward, how can that be a good thing?

Lmao if you saw what I looked like you’d assume I was a minority. I’m just stating facts, it seems the US best days are behind us. And when you factor in that there will likely only be one real political party going forward, how can that be a good thing?

No facts about any human regardless how they look can make the future better.

Second, I don't believe in any politics and definitely politicians at the highest levels. ALL were corrupted before they even got into their positions. They're all owned by big corps, pharma , and lobbyist.

There will never be one party like you said because they always need conflict between people and groups. That's how they manipulate you .

Just print more money, and tax the middle class (whats left of it) into poverty.
What could Go wrong?

The money fake anyways. You haven't got that through your head yet ? Imagine when they move the money to digital.

It has been fake since it was pulled of the gold standard. Your argument is invalid.

The money fake anyways. You haven't got that through your head yet ? Imagine when they move the money to digital.

It has been fake since it was pulled of the gold standard. Your argument is invalid.
That has absolutely nothing to do with my argument. And it’s a completely different problem altogether. I don’t get this weird obsession with intentionally trying to crash the economy as a form of rebellion against big bankers.

I’m talking about taxing modest and hard-working people making their lives even harder.

Then you want to bring in thousands of people who benefit from those taxes but don’t have to pay any themselves. If we’re going to contribute in society there needs to be contribution and effort from everyone in one way or another.
Like you said our economy is already faulty but poking and prodding and it’s weak points while using “It’s all fake anyways” As an excuse for why it doesn't matter to you when it falls apart is just childish and ignorant

That has absolutely nothing to do with my argument. And it’s a completely different problem altogether. I don’t get this weird obsession with intentionally trying to crash the economy as a form of rebellion against big bankers.

I’m talking about taxing modest and hard-working people making their lives even harder.

Then you want to bring in thousands of people who benefit from those taxes but don’t have to pay any themselves. If we’re going to contribute in society there needs to be contribution and effort from everyone in one way or another.
Like you said our economy is already faulty but poking and prodding and it’s weak points while using “It’s all fake anyways” As an excuse for why it doesn't matter to you when it falls apart is just childish and ignorant

Ok let me educate you on illegal immigration paying taxes since I know plenty of them.

When illegal gets hired from American companies. Most companies or bosses know that their illegal and hire anyways. Why ? Because they have fake social securities or their able to get a real social security somehow..(another issue)

Regardless, these illegals pay taxes on that social, they pay state taxes etc. They'll never received social security checks when they retire like Americans do. Even though they paid into the system.

Now ask yourself , where does all that money thousands and even millions of illegals working on those SS numbers going? Where all that money they'll never see?

I live in AZ(border state) many illegals work in the construction and farming industry here. They provide alot of service and growth here. I have no issue if their legal or not. They're contributing to society.

Now for the ones who don't contribute or take, that's a human behavior problem because you have Americans who do the same thing.

Biden & Harris encouraged them to come here for votes. It's absolutely mind boggling the media basically ignores this.
How would illegal citizens vote exactly?

Cut off more people from all forms of government assistance and all of sudden there will be Americans willing to do those jobs. Those same people would also turn on immigrants and argue for a closed border if they found themselves competing with illegals.
I would argue that's already the case. You have Republican business owners who profit off of this cheap labor voting and pushing for a more difficult immigration process, creating a situation with desperate people that have little options. They can fear monger all day about illegals, but they much rather hire illegals than to pay Americans a fair wage that is relative to the labor and profit margin. Didn't Trump himself staff his businesses with illegals as he fought to build the wall?

I don't care for illegal immigration when their lives are in danger. Why? Because YOU would do the same thing. Your ancestors left from where they came from for a better life as well.

Now for the vaccine argument. Again first get these immigrants in safety conditions. Vent them and vaccinate them before we deploy them to different states or country for hosting.

Stop using covid as excuse not to help them, because people like you didn't care before covid about immigrants anyways.
Nah don’t judge people you don’t know. I live in the most diverse area on the planet. The issue is that it is not possible to do what you say with these incredible numbers. You don’t think Biden and Kamala would if they could? You don’t think Obama would have? Nope they end up in refugee camps and warehouses on top of each other. The illnesses and health issues are 100% an issue, and that’s BESIDES COVID. And let’s be real...the 12k at the Rio Bridge are Haitian.....You go to any heavy poor Haitian area in this country and you will see a dangerous ghetto. These folks are poor and are uneducated and unskilled. These are not doctors fleeing an oppressive government. So all you do is throw them in slightly better housing projects and give them food stamps, and they do what they do. Who really wants that? Not even the Liberals who are now flying them home.....

Nah don’t judge people you don’t know. I live in the most diverse area on the planet. The issue is that it is not possible to do what you say with these incredible numbers. You don’t think Biden and Kamala would if they could? You don’t think Obama would have? Nope they end up in refugee camps and warehouses on top of each other. The illnesses and health issues are 100% an issue, and that’s BESIDES COVID. And let’s be real...the 12k at the Rio Bridge are Haitian.....You go to any heavy poor Haitian area in this country and you will see a dangerous ghetto. These folks are poor and are uneducated and unskilled. These are not doctors fleeing an oppressive government. So all you do is throw them in slightly better housing projects and give them food stamps, and they do what they do. Who really wants that? Not even the Liberals who are now flying them home.....

Gtfo . Your life in danger your doing the same thing, Stop fronting lol.

I don't care if their Dr or garbage workers, everyone should have the right of safety. I'm sorry you tried to separate people by titles as if that matters . Human life trumps all that .

It's racist to ask for an ID before voting.
Who said anything about an ID? They would still need to be registered to vote. Do you think these illegal immigrants who barely speak English, if they do at all, are going to go to the polls in mass and be able to impersonate registered voters they know won't be voting? Why the hell would they even need to do shit for Biden if they were undocumented and had no ties to the system? You think these immigrants line up with Biden enough politically to the point of leaving their countries behind to vote for him illegally?

Who said anything about an ID? They would still need to be registered to vote. Do you think these illegal immigrants who barely speak English, if they do at all, are going to go to the polls in mass and be able to impersonate registered voters they know won't be voting? Why the hell would they even need to do shit for Biden if they were undocumented and had no ties to the system? You think these immigrants line up with Biden enough politically to the point of leaving their countries behind to vote for him illegally?

I don't think every one of them is going to do that but I think the Democrats allow them in simply because they want their votes, not because they care about them or their well being.

Remember Biden telling the Cubans to stay home when they were trying to escape Communism? I wonder why that is? It couldn't be because those types of immigrants wouldn't be Democratic voters, could it?

We're just going to pretend that earthquakes, landslides, and hurricanes aren't fucking Haiti right now and creating very desperate people with nowhere to go? This is somehow because Biden isn't "tough" enough on the border?

I don't think every one of them is going to do that but I think the Democrats allow them in simply because they want their votes, not because they care about them or their well being.

Remember Biden telling the Cubans to stay home when they were trying to escape Communism? I wonder why that is? It couldn't be because those types of immigrants wouldn't be Democratic voters, could it?
You think the Democrats are hoping illegal immigrants flip red voting areas? I must be mistaken, because the last two Republican presidents were voted in with less votes than their Democrat opponents. The issue isn't that the Democrats need more votes, it's that the drawing of districts mean those votes aren't weighed evenly.

You think the Democrats are hoping illegal immigrants flip red voting areas? I must be mistaken, because the last two Republican presidents were voted in with less votes than their Democrat opponents. The issue isn't that the Democrats need more votes, it's that the drawing of districts mean those votes aren't weighed evenly.

Of course they are, which is why they're perfectly ok with allowing the floodgates to open up in Texas to flip the state.

Back