The shooting starts when the looting starts - Trump

Whatever looters tried breaking into his business and then attacked him.
For breaking into the business, no but for those attacking him especially those who were attacking him when he was down , fire away although a slow and painful death would be preferable

If you listen to talk radio in the USA they bring up virtually all the problems the left wants to address. But after bringing these problems up they point the finger at “liberals“ and “the government” in some combination.

People all over America have legitimate grievances and there are serious problems plaguing the country. Poor White people would benefit from Canadian style healthcare, and they know it. Why don’t they have it? “Government”

Republicans have a widespread, ingrained talk-radio apparatus that operates 24/7, 365, in every city in America. So anything politically unpopular is immediately brought up and blamed on liberals. It’s quite the set up. Voting records and policy positions are meaningless in this context.

Conservatives have AM radio influence. Liberals only get all of television, every Hollywood movie, all newspapers and all universities.

1GjvLDrO.jpeg

The most violent groups in North America all on one chart. I'd bet on swapping one out for Indigenous in Canada, though.

Last edited:
I am better than them because I would never gang up and beat a man to death for defending his business from thugs. I am much much better than them.
I just believe if you do something like this, you don't deserve to live.
4 cops ganged up on a black guy and killed him a few days ago. Do they deserve your style of instant vigilante justice or do we let them go through the slog of the justice system because they were cops.

Who do you think the average female freshman in college is being more poltically influenced by? Taylor Swift or Sean Hannity? Same question for middle-aged guy? People are influenced by the people they like.

I don't care what entertainers have to say more than any other average Joe on Twitter. I can't figure out why people are more upset by entertainers sharing opinions than they are about average Joes. It genuinely seems to upset people when Lebron or Swift say something. Why is that? If people don't care and they have no influence why are their critics upset?
Nobody does care except the Twitter sphere and some media types. I’ve already presented the evidence on this.

All I got to say is good law abiding citizens better arm up and get ready. A lot of them already have. If the state will not defend citizens' persons and property then the citizens will have no choice but to do so themselves. Let's hope it does not come to that. When the looting starts, the shooting will start indeed.

remember these folks

7ad.jpg

30 years after "Saigu", most Korean-Americans have moved out of South Central, so there wouldn't be much shooting back when this neighborhood is looted again.

If anything good will come out of this it's that Antifa is being declared a terrorist organization

lol "many innoccent lives could bve lost!" Oh you mean like the people killed by the police? Don't see you posting about that. And yet every 3%er militia fantasy person knows about "rooftop koreans" Why is that? Oh yeah cause it's a racist fantasy to shoot at looters.

To stand up to childish, destructive assholes who think they have the moral right to destroy your livelihood? Yes, that would be very satisfying to put them in their place and give them a nasty surprise.

I am better than them because I would never gang up and beat a man to death for defending his business from thugs. I am much much better than them.
I just believe if you do something like this, you don't deserve to live.
Is he in fact dead?

Back