The Striking of Conor McGregor (with GIF's) -- RETRO BUMP

I gotta see more from him......he beat a guy who he had a big reach and height advantage over.
How bout this?
aldo-mcgregor-ufc-fight-gif-2.gif

McGregor is definetely something special. I would love to see him against a good wrestler to see how his other skills holds up.
Funny thing is, we saw ample evidence that he would do just fine against a wrestler, even before this fight, but if you claimed it to be true at that time, you were an idiot nut hugger. Hindsight 20/20, those claiming Conor to be future champ back then now look like geniuses.

The only fighters I immediately saw and knew they would be champs were BJ, JBJ, Conor and yes, even Lando (tho many have given up on him around here).....Im no fighting expert, but I feel there is just an intangible with certain guys that transcends skillset, measurables and what their background is. Heck, even Andy was getting smashed by cans in Pride but many saw that hot fire in him that I couldn't see until he smashed Franklin.

Conor vs Brimage is one of the most pathetic UFC match ups I've ever seen

Brimage was literally half Conor's size

How you guys try to make it look like it was some great victory for Conor is beyond laughable

Conor vs Brimage is one of the most pathetic UFC match ups I've ever seen

Brimage was literally half Conor's size

How you guys try to make it look like it was some great victory for Conor is beyond laughable
The Brimage victory looked pretty much exactly the same as all his other victories, other than Diaz. And how is Brimage a bad matchup for an untested Irishman's UFC debut?

I know I'm kind of jerking myself off here but it's truly amazing to see a prospect I predicted could be UFC champion one day—fighting Floyd Mayweather. What a journey it's been.

I know I'm kind of jerking myself off here but it's truly amazing to see a prospect I predicted could be UFC champion one day—fighting Floyd Mayweather. What a journey it's been.
It was clear Conor was way above the "good striker" level when he came in. Took a long time for people to realize though.

If you put gifs and vids in a spoiler they don't load until you click on them thus avoiding slow ass pages. thank you

jerking yourself? you're full on fellating yourself right here.

lol jk man this is a good thread. conors debut is something i will always remember. watching live with 5 of my friends, none of us had a clue who conor was at the time and we were actually gonna cheer for brimage. then this viking lookin fucker with a mohawk comes out and fights like a fucking jedi just absolutely besmirches him. we all looked at each other like

72129852.jpg

we replayed it about ten times immediately lol

Eyyy, long time no see NZ! How've you been? Done any more of those street interview videos? The one before Diaz/Conor II was great.

Back