Tom Deblass being humble - DO NOT LET THIS S--- GO

And how about that shit head kenpeters who was in this thread hooting and hollering about all snowflakes and that he "loves it." and that "his" president said things were going to be back to normal by Easter?

Where is that moron? Hopefully out doing the world a favour and licking hand rails since this pandemic is just "fake news".

"My president said things will be back to normal by Easter." Kenpeters8

91854894_4381713431839601_526363669647327232_n.png

And how about that shit head kenpeters who was in this thread hooting and hollering about all snowflakes and that he "loves it." and that "his" president said things were going to be back to normal by Easter?

Where is that moron? Hopefully out doing the world a favour and licking hand rails since this pandemic is just "fake news".
i'm sure he'll be back in a couple of weeks saying only snowflakes were dying from this disease.

this thing could kill 20M people and that retard would still claim it was bullshit perpetuated by the media. people like him don't change their minds, they double down.

More of Gary being a whiney bitch on social media

Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 2.44.08 PM.png

This guy just does not get it. At least those two clowns deblass and ryan have settled down a bit.

Can I just ask....who is ken peters? Is there any competition footage? Dude talks a lot of shit on other peoples matches.

I happily listen to and absorb technical advice and training / competition guidance from gymrats and accomplished competitors.

Basing your opinions of public health on the memes posted by DeBlass and Tonon is about as smart as basing your leg lock game on what Dr Fauci has put up on social media.

Quit the hero worship and just keep it real, these guys are authorities within their field of expertise and wholly uneducated on the topic of pandemic viral issues. They also are not authorities on etiquette and psychology either, so don't look up to them for guidance on how to behave off the mat.

Kenpeters is a troll account

A schtick

We can however, decide who are and are not human beings worthy of our money/ad revenue.

More of Gary and Tom being whiney bitches and using the old "well down at the super market"

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 8.59.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 9.00.12 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 9.02.11 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 9.05.53 PM.png

I like how they don't get why food is allowed. Lol
they don't understand the basic concept of why we're isolating. they truly don't. they literally don't believe limiting the amount of contact people have with each other slows down the spread of a virus.

calling these guys braindead stupid is an understatement. these are grown men with the mental capabilities of pre-school children. my sister is 10 years old and she understands this shit. a fucking 10 year old understands it, but garry and tom don't.

I think part of them believes (or wants to believe) that opening things up again means everyone will be back on the mats. Realistically BJJ (and probably gyms in general) will be one of the last things to open up.

they don't understand the basic concept of why we're isolating. they truly don't. they literally don't believe limiting the amount of contact people have with each other slows down the spread of a virus.

calling these guys braindead stupid is an understatement. these are grown men with the mental capabilities of pre-school children. my sister is 10 years old and she understands this shit. a fucking 10 year old understands it, but garry and tom don't.

If the truth is undesirable enough, our brains have a very effective coping mechanism: Just don't believe it. It's automatic.

Critical thinking is a learned skill, like math or reading. It takes a lot of practice. Some people in the grappling world (Danaher and Hall stand out notably here) just so hapen to have educational nd interest backgrounds that have given them that practice. Most, though, are average people who haven't put in the work to build those skills. The "greats" are people who specifically dedicated an inordinate amount of time to their grappling skills, so we should expect that they won't have expertise in other areas - Including critical thinking skills.

Last edited:
If the truth is undesirable enough, our brain have a very effective coping mechanism: Just don't believe it. It's automatic.

Critical thinking is a learned skill, like math or reading. It takes a lot of practice. Some people in the grappling world (Danaher and Hall stand out notably here) just so hapen to have educational nd interest backgrounds that have given them that practice. Most, though, are average people who haven't put in the work to build those skills. The "greats" are people who specifically dedicated an inordinate amount of time to other skills, so we should expect that they won't have expertise in other areas - Including critical thinking skills.
i would agree with the first part, i think the vast majority of us went through that stage. china is reporting some deadly shit has gotten out of hand? meh, it's going to turn out like the rest of the scares we've had in the past 15 years, probably isn't going to reach us. italy's a hot spot? meh, it isn't killing more people than the flu, the media is blowing this way out of proportion.

but then italy goes into complete lockdown. italians start dying by the thousands. their doctors are begging every neighbouring country to take this seriously, because it hasn't been contained and it will fuck them as well. at that point, most of us realized that as uncomfortable as the truth is, digging our heads in sand isn't going to help.

i would argue that the initial reaction is completely natural, and the ability to apply critical thinking means the difference between realising how dire the situation is on the first day, and realising it on the 20th day. but even the dumb get it eventually.

garry and his crew have been hearing about this for months. the state they are in has imposed a lockdown. it started off with "liberal" media warning everyone over and over, with fox and the like mocking them for fear mongering. jeanine pirro changed her tune quite quickly and is staying at home. every fucking news outlet out there is saying this isn't a joke, everyone around these men is saying it isn't a joke, the governor of their state is pleading with them to take it seriously, the leading immunologist in the country is saying it's bad - and still they refuse to believe it.

saying their lack of education is the reason for their inability to think critically is being way too generous. they are spouting willfully ignorant horseshit. at this point, it isn't possible that any individual who manages to dress and feed themselves doesn't understand the severity of the situation. especially a NY resident.

i think it has more to do with their inability to admit they were wrong, so they double down. they keep doubling down, the worse the situation gets, the more absurd their arguments. it seems like a recurring theme in the US.

More of Gary being a whiney bitch on social media

View attachment 760035

This guy just does not get it. At least those two clowns deblass and ryan have settled down a bit.

I guess I don't get it either. Parks and boat launches are closed in my state while big box stores are crowded.

There's got to be some middle ground. People can't get out in nature and properly social distance on a boat or at a state park?

This guy was on the Joe Rogan podcast, good listen IMO, he's looking for a middle ground. Not everyone wants to sit around with one thumb in their mouth and one in their ass and wait for their Government to tell them to switch.

saying their lack of education is the reason for their inability to think critically is being way too generous. they are spouting willfully ignorant horseshit. at this point, it isn't possible that any individual who manages to dress and feed themselves doesn't understand the severity of the situation. especially a NY resident.

I'm a NY resident, upstate, we don't have much problem here. Our Governor said he won't let free and able bodied people provide for their family here because if things open up here people from downstate might travel up here to use our services and infect us.

There has to be a better way.

I guess I don't get it either. Parks and boat launches are closed in my state while big box stores are crowded.

There's got to be some middle ground. People can't get out in nature and properly social distance on a boat or at a state park?

Unless you need food, stay home. What don't you get?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back