Tom Deblass being humble - DO NOT LET THIS S--- GO

This thread took one hell of a twist

Fun fact: DeBlass was a member of his local school board.

Fun Fact - Deblass tried to justify his actions by saying "down the road at walmart . . ."

OH and Garry still being a whiney bitch:

Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 6.54.47 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 6.54.57 PM.png

Not really. The BJJ community cyberstalking me is normal. They tend to do it to deflect from their own wrongdoings.
i do agree tbh theirs a lot of womanlike behavior that goes on gossiping like little school girls i personally think it has to do with the types of people who do bjj today as i didnt notice this here back around 2007

iv had a person call my old gym to taddle on me saying i shouldn't be teaching people cause they didnt like what i said online

More of Gary crying and whining - and from what i've seen it is only BJJ figures that are bitching and trying to justify opening up or continuing to train in groups. Not wishing harm on anyone but I won't shed a tear if anyone of those fools catch this virus - simply because, par the course, they'll play the victim card.

Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 8.32.21 PM.png

Last edited:
i do agree tbh theirs a lot of womanlike behavior that goes on gossiping like little school girls i personally think it has to do with the types of people who do bjj today as i didnt notice this here back around 2007

iv had a person call my old gym to taddle on me saying i shouldn't be teaching people cause they didnt like what i said online

Back in 2007 dudes would pulled up rumbled and left. Got into it with Blake Bowman. Dude whooped my ass. Didnt cyberstalk me or spread rumors.

for fuck's sake garry is such a retard.

how the fuck do these people not grasp the concept of isolation and the reasoning for it? how?!
Sitting at home waiting for the epidemic to finally spiral out of control and everybody get infected so that all the isolation ends sucks.

for fuck's sake garry is such a retard.

how the fuck do these people not grasp the concept of isolation and the reasoning for it? how?!
Look at the last screen shot -- He saying that there is s difference between doing the "right thing" and being a"narc". Huh? The right thing is to stay home and isolate so that this damn thing (virus) can be contained and start to be under control. Instead he's bitching about people calling out people who continue to open their business' when your supposed to be shut down.

Look at the last screen shot -- He saying that there is s difference between doing the "right thing" and being a"narc". Huh? The right thing is to stay home and isolate so that this damn thing (virus) can be contained and start to be under control. Instead he's bitching about people calling out people who continue to open their business' when your supposed to be shut down.
i don't expect athletes to be geniuses, i really don't. garry is great at strangling people, he isn't splitting the atom any time soon.

but holy shitsnacks is he dumber than a bag of hammers. it literally takes 2 seconds for any rational, intelligent person, to grasp the severity of the situation and realize why we're doing what we're doing. he's had weeks and still doesn't get it.

i don't expect athletes to be geniuses, i really don't. garry is great at strangling people, he isn't splitting the atom any time soon.

but holy shitsnacks is he dumber than a bag of hammers. it literally takes 2 seconds for any rational, intelligent person, to grasp the severity of the situation and realize why we're doing what we're doing. he's had weeks and still doesn't get it.
A lot of people are just in denial because this is so harsh. It hurts. And there will be a reckoning. But our way of life is gone. And our cities our gone and New Yorkers are being buried in mass graves. Its a hard pill to swallow. But they need to swallow that shit, get ahead of the curve ans get ready for whatevers next.

Well it says a lot of their standards.

By the way, I used to follow Tom de blass on FB.

But I had to mute it for 30 days because for the past 2 weeks. His posts were all over the place: motivational post, 2 hours later followed by some weird ranting and then the end of day would be some weird link on his they are working on a cure.....

Last edited:

Yeah. Gary is not all there in the head.

By the way Gordon Ryan just showed off the car that he bought his dad.

I just assumed he went down the car yard and bought s car.
No lockdown for him?

He has an incredibly low IQ.

goddamn you buncha pussies this is the flu, it is in no way out of control in real life, thats what youre seeing on the fake news

Back