Tony Ferguson expresses frustrations about not getting title-shot during 12 fight win streak.

Now theyre nowhere near contenders no, I was replying to the ridiculous statement below.

"he is over rated with a padded record. With names like kevin lee, cowboy and pettis all of whom are journeyman and everyone acting like they wee killers"
I do think his record is a slightly padded with wins over
- Kikuno who went 1-3 in the UFC
- Rio who went 1-3 in the UFC
- Lando
- and the ghosts of both Pettis and Cowboy (I'm still fuming about him turning down Holloway and the interim title to fight Pettis)

Everyone talks about his 12 fight win streak and acts like he went through murderer's row which isn't the case.

Thank you Conor for fucking over Khabib and Tony's time at the top. UFC favoritism and greed ruined a good period of time for MMA fans.

only a matter of time

iu

I do think his record is a slightly padded with wins over
- Kikuno who went 1-3 in the UFC
- Rio who went 1-3 in the UFC
- Lando
- and the ghosts of both Pettis and Cowboy (I'm still fuming about him turning down Holloway and the interim title to fight Pettis)

Everyone talks about his 12 fight win streak and acts like he went through murderer's row which isn't the case.
LOL. He fought Pettis 6 months after a catastrophic knee injury and made him quit. He fought cowboy off a 3 fight win streak with 2 finishes and a dominant performance over AL. Fuck right off.

names like kevin lee, cowboy and pettis all of whom are journeyman

- i see why you left off RDA, Barboza, et al.
- Pettis was hardly a journeyman
- Cowboy, Lee, etc were well above average.

bottom line is the dude had the longest LW win streak in the UFC,

no real getting around that.

LOL. He fought Pettis 6 months after a catastrophic knee injury and made him quit. He fought cowboy off a 3 fight win streak with 2 finishes and a dominant performance over AL. Fuck right off.
Right. Super impressive.

Beating a Cowboy who was 4-4 in his last 8.
Beating a Pettis who was 3-5 in his last 8.

The leg injury has no bearing on how good Tony's opponents were.

Now if he would've beaten Holloway. That would've been impressive.

Right. Super impressive.

Beating a Cowboy who was 4-4 in his last 8.
Beating a Pettis who was 3-5 in his last 8.

The leg injury has no bearing on how good Tony's opponents were.

Now if he would've beaten Holloway. That would've been impressive.
No it wouldnt. You'd be here talking about how he beat a featherweight. We all see right through you. Funny how you used 8 fights to fit your narrative.

"Nobody spoke up for me to get a title fight, 12 fights in the making. What did I do wrong?" Tony Ferguson expresses frustrations at his treatment during his time in the UFC and goes on a long rant about his last 8 years.

He says the fans like to paint him as a meme but feels lots of other fighters have followed what he is doing now. He says he was wearing suits and sunglasses before most people in the UFC.

Why is this a sticky

"Nobody spoke up for me to get a title fight, 12 fights in the making. What did I do wrong?" Tony Ferguson expresses frustrations at his treatment during his time in the UFC and goes on a long rant about his last 8 years.

He says the fans like to paint him as a meme but feels lots of other fighters have followed what he is doing now. He says he was wearing suits and sunglasses before most people in the UFC.

He sounds bitter. I hope he has the best fight of his life on Saturday.

should have just fought max. it was a very bad career decision to let porier have that fight, interim title, and match with khabib.
Because of a ha pride, He let Dustin come in and take everything he worked for.

No it wouldnt. You'd be here talking about how he beat a featherweight. We all see right through you. Funny how you used 8 fights to fit your narrative.
Nah. You're being seen through. You talking about a FW. Are you forgetting that same FW beat the shit out of Pettis before Ferguson? In your mind somehow beating someone after someone else beats then is impressive. It's ok.

He was like 9-0 and got an interim shot against Khabib after Tony beat RDA. That fight fell through and he got an easier interim fight in Kevin Lee.

Tony won and then was stripped after injuring himself by tripping on cables while wearing sunglasses inside. Then he turned down a inch of fights and went kind of mentally crazy for a while. There is no poor pity party for Tony. Everything bad that happened was nobody else’s fault.

Bad luck, bad timing, but nobody screwed Tony over. He is no victim.

he is over rated with a padded record. With names like kevin lee, cowboy and pettis all of whom are journeyman and everyone acting like they wee killers
He has more high quality wins than Khabib tbh. I don't think he beats Khabib (or would have been able before to beat Khabib), but to say he has a padded record is silly.

He basically only ever got the best version of whoever he fought,regardless if they prepared in that manner because Tony had the ability to take it to them and bring it out of them

he is over rated with a padded record. With names like kevin lee, cowboy and pettis all of whom are journeyman and everyone acting like they wee killers
Pettis was LW champ, Cerrone has the most W's in UFC history and Kevin Lee was a top LW contender when they fought. Who exactly is Tony supposed to be fighting so his record isn't padded?

Back