Social Trump punks the media that said he hide in a bunker

What is unbelievable is that people like you can look at what is going on in our country right now, put forth the "peaceful protesters" narrative and still look at yourself in the mirror.
Um ya , many people are protesting peacefully , is this news to you ?

Is who what? I'm not sure what you're trying to ask.
Killary and Sleepy Joe are supposedly worse than Trump. How about another Republican? Don't make the excuse he's a turd, but better than the Dems, when the GOP bent over and handed him control of the party.

No I wouldn't

Yes, you 100% would, and I don't have to be a mind reader, to know that you would be piling on with the rest of the sheep, in the "Bunker Bone Spurs Donnie Scared of Protesters!" thread.

Give it a fucking rest. You're not fooling anyone. You're a typical screeching Liberal sheep. We know what your opinions are on everything.

Um ya , many people are protesting peacefully , is this news to you ?

In some areas. Not the ones you're talking about. In most places this hasn't been a peaceful protest in 8 days. 8. But keep going full retard.

In some areas. Not the ones you're talking about. In most places this hasn't been a peaceful protest in 8 days. 8. But keep going full retard.
There is nothing you guys won't excuse from this buffoon of a president , that much is crystal clear .

Isn't it funny that all those Western Liberal Democracies also just so happen to be for the most part the most powerful countries militarily in the world, with the strongest and most centralized police and intelligence services? How do you suppose that happened? Because to allow a Western Liberal Democracy to grow, you must first stem a region from anarchy and lawlessness. To do that you must be able to monopolize force. It's literally a core concept of Western Liberal thought.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monopoly_on_violence

But sure, that totally free of any context stuff that you just said, too.

OK crazy man and somehow we accomplish this by gassing peaceful protesters and clergy

No, but Trump is and what he feels like doing is as well. It's kind of how things work when you're the president

Lucky for you, you werent in the protest buddy. They would have used tear gas on you and made you cry over to sherdog to make another thread on how the Presidents' body guard used tear gas and maybe you cry, :D.

Yes, you 100% would, and I don't have to be a mind reader, to know that you would be piling on with the rest of the sheep, in the "Bunker Bone Spurs Donnie Scared of Protesters!" thread.

Give it a fucking rest. You're not fooling anyone. You're a typical screeching Liberal sheep. We know what your opinions are on everything.
The irony of you scolding someone else for being able to know their position on everything ...
<{anton}>

Killary and Sleepy Joe are supposedly worse than Trump. How about another Republican? Don't make the excuse he's a turd, but better than the Dems, when the GOP bent over and handed him control of the party.

The Republican Party has been going through this thing over the last ten years, especially with Boehner where they were afraid to be Conservatives. They were bowing down to Political Correctness and it was embarrassing. I'm a fiscally Conservative, socially Liberal person, like the majority of people in the country. The Republican Party isn't looking for my vote. One of the gaps in your thinking, and the gap in many of the Leftists on this board is that every single person who voted for Trump is some sort of die hard Trump Supporter. It's not true and really sort of beneath you.

There is nothing you guys won't excuse from this buffoon of a president , that much is crystal clear .

This post is so painfully, obviously projection it's sad. There is no form of rioting that you won't try to brand a "peaceful protest". Less than 24 hours before these same people tried to storm the White House grounds and injured over 50 Secret Service Agents in the process. Please, Please rationalize that being a peaceful protest for me. I'll wait, go ahead and take your time.

So rioters are simply exercising their First, Fourth and Fifth Amendment Rights? Is that what you're going with?
You realize that wasn't an answer to my question.

OK crazy man and somehow we accomplish this by gassing peaceful protesters and clergy

Glad you could actually be educated on what the real structures of Western Society are. Do you ever get tired of getting trounced immediately after saying something stupid and arrogant? Rationalize a group of people who attempted to storm the White House grounds and and injured 50 Secret Service Agents as a Peaceful Protest. Mental Disorders are fun to watch as they happen, and I don't really have anything better to do. BRB, making popcorn.

This post is so painfully, obviously projection it's sad. There is no form of rioting that you won't try to brand a "peaceful protest". Less than 24 hours before these same people tried to storm the White House grounds and injured over 50 Secret Service Agents in the process. Please, Please rationalize that being a peaceful protest for me. I'll wait, go ahead and take your time.
Bloody hell you are so off the mark it's embarrassing for you . I don't agree with violent protest at all you hack .

You do realize 24 hours earlier is a different fucking day , my god man use you brain .

Glad you could actually be educated on what the real structures of Western Society are. Do you ever get tired of getting trounced immediately after saying something stupid and arrogant? Rationalize a group of people who attempted to storm the White House grounds and and injured 50 Secret Service Agents as a Peaceful Protest. Mental Disorders are fun to watch as they happen, and I don't really have anything better to do. BRB, making popcorn.
Again , different day , lmao

You realize that wasn't an answer to my question.

You realize that was a question, right? I get that your schtick is acting like what was just said is somehow beneath you, every time you're asked something that hurts your argument.

Bloody hell you are so off the mark it's embarrassing for you . I don't agree with violent protest at all you hack .

You do realize 24 hours earlier is a different fucking day , my god man use you brain .

No shit? Is it? A full day had not passed, the streets had not been cleared. Rationalize harder, daddy.

No shit? Is it? A full day had not passed, the streets had not been cleared. Rationalize harder, daddy.
So in your mind if there was a violent protest the day before , then anyone protesting there the next day is automatically doing so violently?

That's a whopper , lmao

Every single medical professional will tell you, if you can talk you can breathe. DOCTORS will tell you that. So your position here is essentially that the other Officers were aware of what was going on and did nothing to stop it. It's a nonsense, reactionary position. The guy with his knee on Floyd's neck was absolutely wrong, but to want to punish the other 3 is a little absurd.
Every single one of them? I work at a hospital and will make sure to ask my colleagues about that one.

But you know you can be asphyxiated over several minutes due to not having enough oxygen coming in. The oesophagus doesn't need to be 100% shut to be asphyxiated. Partial asphyxia can kill someone if too little amount of oxygen is being supplied to the blood stream to maintain organ and cerebral functioning. Also, only a fraction of the video was made visible to the general public about what happened. We may have only seen the beginning of the intervention where his plea and ability to breath was when there was partial asphyxia before an additional amount of force by the police officer was applied to the back of the neck causing it to compress the oesophagus against the pavement which lead to a complete asphyxia which then accelerated the process of death.

The reason to punish the other 3 is because they were complicit to what had happened when the police officer was using excessive force and techniques that were not part of protocol to subdue someone. Are they equally as responsible as Derek Chauvin for the death? No. But they also had a chance to save George Floyd's life and they chose inaction. There has to be some repercussion for that.

Back