Elections TRUMP vs BIDEN: 1st Debate Thread

Who won the Debate?

• Total voters
as for cuck face scott adams .. he said he lost his vote but he can 'win it back' lol .. he didn't lose his vote .. talking shit

If not answering that bullshit question for the 87th time lost someone’s vote, they are either not a serious person or are woefully uninformed.

What's the obsession with asking the racism question again? Lmao, if someone asks me 100 times if I like blowjobs, i'm not going to answer any differently on the first response than I am on the 100th. How hard is it to just answer the question?

That shit kills me. Like if you REALLY believe the shit, just say it. That shouldn't be a hangup for anyone who's not bullshitting.

What's the obsession with asking the racism question again? Lmao, if someone asks me 100 times if I like blowjobs, i'm not going to answer any differently on the first response than I am on the 100th. How hard is it to just answer the question?

That shit kills me. Like if you REALLY believe the shit, just say it. That shouldn't be a hangup for anyone who's not bullshitting.

It’d be more like if people kept coming up to you in public settings and asking you to confirm that you don’t enjoy giving blowjobs to strangers. If people keep harping on something like that after the 50th “no” response, it’s because they want to give the impression that “people aren’t sure” if Falsedawn likes servicing other dudes in rest stop bathrooms so we are just trying to confirm again that you don’t like how taste his peepee. Then if you finally get annoyed and tell them to fuck off, they take that as proof that you haven’t come out against blowing strangers.

trump didn’t answer shit. Unless you care to share the details on his healthcare plan you were able to take way from the “insulin will be like water” word vomit. Same goes for the environment, more word vomit zero substance.

As far as the moderator, Trump agreed to the rules, if he didn’t like those rules he shouldn’t have..but he did. So when he breaks the rules he agreed to then Wallace gives him the same amount of respect he has shown the moderator. Tough pill to swallow?

He was literally saying he is going to make changes to obama care because it doesn't work financially and source medication overseas to cut prices. He said I will take on big pharma to save people money. He was then cut off mid way through his answer. I live in Australia, which uses a medicare type system. Things like cheaper generic medication are a major part of it. While health care is essentially free to most at face value, we pay in quality of care. 15 min appointments that turn into 5 mins due overbooking and constantly running late.

I watched the entire debate from start to finish. Can I ask if you did?
The initial interruptions were started by Biden during Trumps allocated 2 min speaking period.There was also a period were they both just spoke over each other because for some reason we had 2 mins for both tospeak and then an open discussion period. What a stupid format with such a weak moderator to choose to use. Usually you allow the first person to address the comments made by the other party and rebut their point of view. Biden called trump a racist, clown, bigot and told him to shut up with no recourse. It became pretty obvious that the debate was not being moderated then. Trump was not given any time to refute those statements or anything stated by Biden. Trump wasn't perfect but he actually explained to us his position on what was asked and gave us an insight into his policies.
Biden di the complete opposite.

I am happy I don't have to vote in America, but I like to follow American politics because it is a precursor to our own.
I gather my information from multiple news sources. Anyone that thinks voting for Biden is a good idea is ignoring the mass Covid damage caused by Dems blocking the Covid relief package, Police reform again blocked by the Dems and complete hypocrisy of these lifelong politicians thinking they are suddenly going to make these systemic changes after 47 years in politics. They created the system they are saying is so racist and blaming a president who has only been in office for 4 years and achieved more than a lot of them have in their entire careers. Trump is a dickhead as a person, but America needs someone like that to get rid of the Biden's and Pelosi's of the system. Watch the debate in full and actual;ly listen if you have only watched the highlights.

The white supremacy question was such a softball for Trump.

That Dilbert dork is right.

He could have knocked it out of the park, but he flubbed it.

he knocked it out of the park in 2016 when Wallace asked the exact same question in the exact same setting and got an explicit and complete answer. How many times does he have to keep playing along with the “we just want to be totally certain you aren’t a white supremacist” gimmick before he can say fuck off with that bullshit, enough is enough.

It’d be more like if people kept coming up to you in public settings and asking you to confirm that you don’t enjoy giving blowjobs to strangers. If people keep harping on something like that after the 50th “no” response, it’s because they want to give the impression that “people aren’t sure” if Falsedawn likes servicing other dudes in rest stop bathrooms so we are just trying to confirm again that you don’t like how taste his peepee. Then if you finally get annoyed and tell them to fuck off, they take that as proof that you haven’t come out against blowing strangers.
lol I don't give blowjobs would have been my answer the first time, and every time after that.

If you're too stupid, lack self-awareness, or self-control that you can't answer a simple question like that while you're on the debate stage with probably 100 million people watching, you don't deserve any pity or excuses made on your behalf because you couldn't give a decent response. That's on Trump, I have no clue why you're all making excuses for him not being able to answer a slam dunk question like that.

So how many of you guys are voting for Jo Jorgensen now?
If we had a Ross Perot this round, that's where my vote would go.
After this debate I felt completely let down. We've got a loudmouth jackass running against a mindless puppet. Neither of which I am comfortable with representing me on the world stage.
What the fuck do we do?

he knocked it out of the park in 2016 when Wallace asked the exact same question in the exact same setting and got an explicit and complete answer. How many times does he have to keep playing along with the “we just want to be totally certain you aren’t a white supremacist” gimmick before he can say fuck off with that bullshit, enough is enough.
He got asked about white supremacy, militia groups and their roles in the violence in Kenosha and Portland in 2016? Interesting.

Lmao, he didn't tell them to "fuck off", he completely fumbled the response to the point that any previous sentiments on the subject were out the window.

To go off your example, it's as if the 50th time someone asks me if I like sucking dicks I say "I have never sucked a dick before, but I do like the consistency of nut in my mouth". Anyone with a brain is going to wonder how you got nut in your mouth, irrespective of how much you deny sucking dicks.

Trump has nut in his mouth right now and he's trying to tell us it didn't come from a dick. Mmhmm, suuuuuuuure.

lol I don't give blowjobs would have been my answer the first time, and every time after that.

If you're too stupid, lack self-awareness, or self-control that you can't answer a simple question like that while you're on the debate stage with probably 100 million people watching, you don't deserve any pity or excuses made on your behalf because you couldn't give a decent response. That's on Trump, I have no clue why you're all making excuses for him not being able to answer a slam dunk question like that.

And at no point you’d be like, “dude, I’ve answered that a thousand times kindly gtfo of my house and don’t come back.”

Buddha Harris over here

He got asked about white supremacy, militia groups and their roles in the violence in Kenosha and Portland in 2016? Interesting.

he got asked to condemn white supremacy and extremist groups by Chris Wallace in 2016. He said he condemned white supremacy, the kkk, David duke, and all the rest.

Lmao, he didn't tell them to "fuck off", he completely fumbled the response to the point that any previous sentiments on the subject were out the window.

To go off your example, it's as if the 50th time someone asks me if I like sucking dicks I say "I have never sucked a dick before, but I do like the consistency of nut in my mouth". Anyone with a brain is going to wonder how you got nut in your mouth, irrespective of how much you deny sucking dicks.

Trump has nut in his mouth right now and he's trying to tell us it didn't come from a dick. Mmhmm, suuuuuuuure.

<Huh2>

It might be time for some of you to come to terms with the fact that it's not 2016 anymore and we're in a very different situation now than we were then.

It might be time for some of you to come to terms with the fact that it's not 2016 anymore and we're in a very different situation now than we were then.

youre right, Trump probably became a white supremacist in the last 4 years. We need to be certain.

<JagsKiddingMe>

he should’ve interrupted Trump and Biden when they said things that are demonstrably false to attack each other for starters and explained to the audience why it was incorrect. Not necessarily for policy stuff but atleast point out the nonsense like “he said inject bleach” (biden) or “he called the troops stupid bastards!” (Trump)

A good moderator should interrupt those spots and explain clearly, “that was a quote taken out of context, here was the context” or “that was not actually what was said” etc.

also for Wallace specifically, asking Trump to denounce racism again. When he knows he already has, numerous times, including to Wallace directly when he asked the exact same question in the 2016 debates with Hilldawg and Trump answered explicitly that he condemned white supremacy, the kkk, David duke and all of the rest. Wallace knew he had done it but he still pushed that bullshit narrative question anyway as if he didn’t already know the answer and Trump hadn’t condemned it before last night. Fuck him for that alone.
Excuse my interjection, but I don't think that a good moderator should interrupt.

In a good fight, a good referee is doing his job when he lets the fighters fight without interruption.

I would prefer this format to a debate:
Each candidate makes an opening statement.
Then each candidate questions the other candidate back and forth, with each one having equal time to pose questions and answer.

You would learn as much from the questions asked by the candidates as from the answers given.

But in the present format, the moderator is imposing his agenda on the proceedings by asking the questions. I think that Chris Wallace is entirely to blame that this debate turned out to be a meme.
reality-50-years-ago-six-nine-democrat-republican-reality-today-35686836.png

And to the degree that Donald Trump tried to disrupt this agenda by interrupting, I applaud him. He was trying to ask his questions, so we the audience could see some real debate, instead of a bunch of scripted talking points.

I think the debate would be far worse if Chris Wallace was interrupting further to impose his own agenda-driven fact-checking.

Last edited:
he got asked to condemn white supremacy and extremist groups by Chris Wallace in 2016. He said he condemned white supremacy, the kkk, David duke, and all the rest.
This question was something like you've talked about your opponent not condemning Antifa, are you willing to stand here tonight and condemn white supremacists, and militia groups that have been adding to the violence in these cities, cities like Kenosha and Portland? The question was based on the notion that Trump is constantly talking about violence in these cities but only talking about it from the left, and not the right. So he was asked to condemn it from the right, which he said "sure" he'd do that. Biden gave a name of Proud Boys I believe, and he said "Proud Boys, stand back and stand by" (sounds like a General giving an order to his troops) then immediately goes "but something has got to be done by Antifa and the left cause this is not a right wing problem. This is a left wing problem." Your whole excuse about him having answered that question before is invalidated, show me where before the debate he said anything bad about the Proud Boys or anything against the violence that militia groups or counter-protesters added to those cities. If he can't be bothered to answer questions about White Supramacists cause he's supposedly denounced them 50 times in 4 years, then he shouldn't be bringing up Antifa when he's brought them up 500 times in the past 4 months.

Back