Elections TRUMP vs BIDEN: 1st Debate Thread

Who won the Debate?

• Total voters
he knocked it out of the park in 2016 when Wallace asked the exact same question in the exact same setting and got an explicit and complete answer. How many times does he have to keep playing along with the “we just want to be totally certain you aren’t a white supremacist” gimmick before he can say fuck off with that bullshit, enough is enough.

They don't want to touch on his policies so they recycle 2016 white supremacist boogeymen and tax return bs, its really all these clowns have.

also for Wallace specifically, asking Trump to denounce racism again. When he knows he already has, numerous times, including to Wallace directly when he asked the exact same question in the 2016 debates with Hilldawg and Trump answered explicitly that he condemned white supremacy, the kkk, David duke and all of the rest. Wallace knew he had done it but he still pushed that bullshit narrative question anyway as if he didn’t already know the answer and Trump hadn’t condemned it before last night. Fuck him for that alone.

2016 was 4 years ago. Trump has said a lot of racist things since then. And obviously since he told the Proud Boys to be on standby it was a needed question.

Lmao, he didn't tell them to "fuck off", he completely fumbled the response to the point that any previous sentiments on the subject were out the window.

To go off your example, it's as if the 50th time someone asks me if I like sucking dicks I say "I have never sucked a dick before, but I do like the consistency of nut in my mouth". Anyone with a brain is going to wonder how you got nut in your mouth, irrespective of how much you deny sucking dicks.

Trump has nut in his mouth right now and he's trying to tell us it didn't come from a dick. Mmhmm, suuuuuuuure.

ggy.gif

youre right, Trump probably became a white supremacist in the last 4 years. We need to be certain.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Well, there's no chance you thought I was actually saying that, but I'll spell it out for you anyway. He can't afford to disavow white supremacists the same way he could in 2016.

Well, there's no chance you thought I was actually saying that, but I'll spell it out for you anyway. He can't afford to disavow white supremacists the same way he could in 2016.

False and absurd.

He just labeled the KKK a domestic terror group like a week ago.

“In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry and white supremacy," Mr Trump said on Monday. "These sinister ideologies must be defeated. Hate has no place in America." - 08/19

““Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans,” he added.”- after Charlottesville.

False and absurd.

He just labeled the KKK a domestic terror group like a week ago.

“In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry and white supremacy," Mr Trump said on Monday. "These sinister ideologies must be defeated. Hate has no place in America." - 08/19

““Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans,” he added.” - 2 days ago.

Those are nice quotes that were written for him.

Let's see him condemn white supremacists in his own words, when the spotlight is on at the moment when he knew the most eyes would be on him and his opponent could follow up on what he'd said. I said he couldn't disavow white supremacists in 2020 the same way he did in 2016. You are literally reinforcing my point.

They don't want to touch on his policies so they recycle 2016 white supremacist boogeymen and tax return bs, its really all these clowns have.

He really didn't get to discuss his achievements or agenda at all. Nothing about the revised trade deal, or China, or the economic benefits of decreased taxes and regulations, or his success in reducing illegal immigration, or the status of the border wall, or the plans for COVID. It was basically a food fight filled with personal attacks.

Next debate he should either come prepared to highlight his successes or to demonstrate why Biden is unfit to be President on policy.

Last edited:
again, suddenly I don't have the like feature and can't post a picture .. what is this crap ?

[
What's the obsession with asking the racism question again? Lmao, if someone asks me 100 times if I like blowjobs, i'm not going to answer any differently on the first response than I am on the 100th. How hard is it to just answer the question?

That shit kills me. Like if you REALLY believe the shit, just say it. That shouldn't be a hangup for anyone who's not bullshitting.

People keep asking him because he keeps re-enforcing the idea. There really is no doubt about where he stands though.

The problem with Trumps campaign is they still think they are running against Hillary. Even Bill Clinton hates Hillary. So being a douche bag to her did not hurt Donny too much. Problem is Joe is not hated. Sure he has done some shitty stuff but not hated. So the same shit they did to Hillary is not working on Joe, but they keep on doing it. I guess that is what you get when all your kids and people they are fucking are getting paid by your campaign.

Those are nice quotes that were written for him.

Let's see him condemn white supremacists in his own words, when the spotlight is on at the moment when he knew the most eyes would be on him and his opponent could follow up on what he'd said. I said he couldn't disavow white supremacists in 2020 the same way he did in 2016. You are literally reinforcing my point.
He said those words publicly, in press conferences. How many different times and different ways does he need to say it?

I thought Biden won, though barely. Trump was way too defensive the entire debate, he should of been attacking more and using one liners that won him the debate in the first place. Instead he just constantly interrupts, praises himself and lies. I thought Trump would crucify Biden in the debates due to Bidens cognitive decline but after this, who knows. I doubt Trump will push his ego aside to listen to advisors.

The problem with Trumps campaign is they still think they are running against Hillary. Even Bill Clinton hates Hillary. So being a douche bag to her did not hurt Donny too much. Problem is Joe is not hated. Sure he has done some shitty stuff but not hated. So the same shit they did to Hillary is not working on Joe, but they keep on doing it. I guess that is what you get when all your kids and people they are fucking are getting paid by your campaign.
You bring up a good point.

When Hillary campaigned, she only went to the towns she knew she was going to win. She campaigned to her base. She campaigned in deep blue territory.

Post debate, Biden is going to states that Trump won in 2016.

And Robby Mook is probably making truckloads of cash at a think tank right now for coming up with Hillary's campaign strategy.

Back