Law Two Chicago officers shot, officers turn backs on mayor.

So if you guys are cops in Chicago and arrest criminals. They are then let go almost immediately even for violent crimes due to bail reform. During the arrest, you are pelted with water, spit on, assaulted at times, filmed, screamed at. The Mayor handcuffs you from actually doing things that can quell the violence (violence that is really only affecting the black community)....A larger presence in high crime areas using technology and raised command centers, frisking folks that are stopped doing petty crimes, etc. So really how hard are you trying? Would it be different in any job?

So if you guys are cops in Chicago and arrest criminals. They are then let go almost immediately even for violent crimes due to bail reform. During the arrest, you are pelted with water, spit on, assaulted at times, filmed, screamed at. The Mayor handcuffs you from actually doing things that can quell the violence (violence that is really only affecting the black community)....A larger presence in high crime areas using technology and raised command centers, frisking folks that are stopped doing petty crimes, etc. So really how hard are you trying? Would it be different in any job?
This. The fact people pretend cops should ignore the hate and everything you mentioned and still go out with passion to do good are insane. One false step or unfortunate incident or edited cell phone video and the mayor is calling for your head.

I don’t really know if the police should be refunded some or not, but I’ll bet that there is much better ways they could spend their budget than they do now. First thing I would think is stop buying APCs and instead spend more money on hiring cops. I think they need more cops to lighten their patrol time. That gives them time to decompress from a stressful job. Give them time on the clock instead to work out and to get training in. Hand to hand training, de escalation training, maybe more time on the range if they don’t get it now; stuff like that they should get a chance to do almost weekly in the clock. Invest more in the people and we will have better cops. It’s not their fault if we work them to the bone and don’t keep their skills sharp

Can you explain why it happened to Bloomberg in NYC? Wasn't he pretty pro-cop? I can only find stories about cops turning their backs on De Blasio not Bloomberg. The only stories I found for people turning their backs on Bloomberg were protesters and church congregants who objected to his support of stop and frisk, which the police unions were in favor of and which De Blasio ended. I'm leaning towards cops not turning their backs on Bloomberg unless someone can find a source...

I could be wrong about the turning their back thing. I found this. I just know that de blasio sees more backs than fire island on Fourth of July

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...g-greedy-liar-steal-pensions-article-1.135978

I won’t cape up for cops in general, because they are a group of humans. I won’t cape up for any group of humans in entirety, I will however support individuals.

Like any group, there are some great ones, some shitty ones, and a lot of average ones.

I do feel for the bs they have to deal with on a very frequent basis though. They are often dealing with people at their worst/most vulnerable and usually at least trying to help.

This mayor though, fuck her. They should have spit on her. Anyone actively trying to make the job of law enforcement harder is both an idiot and a piece of shit. She’s literally sacrificing people, citizens and Leo’s for woke points.

As long as the media keeps pumping out the left propaganda, the USA is fucked. Far to many people drink the cool aid of whatever their news channel tells them to think

retarded.gif

All Cops Are Bastards tho

I could be wrong about the turning their back thing. I found this. I just know that de blasio sees more backs than fire island on Fourth of July

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...g-greedy-liar-steal-pensions-article-1.135978
Yeah, I found stuff like that as well. It happens with EVERY mayor there including Giuliani, because the city budget is not a bottomless pit. Cops will go from arch-conservatives to commie union types when it comes to their cut of the government coffers. :D

But at the end of the day, they love guys like Giuliani and even Bloomberg and won't go after them quite as hard as someone like De Blasio or Dinkins.

Symbolism over substance. If they had balls they'd quit but I guess it's one thing to turn your back and another to give up a 100-150K/ yr pension.

They never ask how those pensions will be carried out over next 30 years when places turn into Mogadishu. But hey most people can't plan.

If they planned right. e.g. mass resignations. I'd wager if 90% quit they'd all be hired back within a moth and serious law and order mayor would be docked and of course pensions would be fulfilled. As is, they are whistling past the graveyard.

Last edited:
Which neighborhoods? Come on now, you can say the quiet part out loud if you want.

How about starting with her neighbor and all the ones that have stated they don't want the police there. That's a good start.

I have family in Chicago and from the stories I've heard what's happening in the city is an absolute nightmare. It is very difficult to treat the reaction presented by the police force in this instance seriously however, as they are more than happy to kneel, stand down in light of riots and tow the line when enforcing covid policies.

The police force around the globe has shown that they are the enemy of the public. If they weren't they wouldn't stand down in light of riots and they would stand down in light of enforcing orders surrounding the pandemic.

I have family in Chicago and from the stories I've heard what's happening in the city is an absolute nightmare. It is very difficult to treat the reaction presented by the police force in this instance seriously however, as they are more than happy to kneel, stand down in light of riots and tow the line when enforcing covid policies.

The police force around the globe has shown that they are the enemy of the public. If they weren't they wouldn't stand down in light of riots and they would stand down in light of enforcing orders surrounding the pandemic.
<Huh2>

Wait what? They stand down because they have been directed to and the government officials will at the drop of a hat prosecute them based on an edited cell phone video by a felon.

<Huh2>

Wait what? They stand down because they have been directed to and the government officials will at the drop of a hat prosecute them based on an edited cell phone video by a felon.
Which means this act of posturing is the equivalent of a tiktok video made by a spoiled kid and nothing else. When asked to do abhorrent and immoral things they should step away from the force - they are not legally obliged to remain police officers.

Back