UFC 238 Cejudo vs Moraes

I hope Aljo shoots early gets caught in a guillotine and insta-subbed

Last edited:
Still in two minds about betting the Tony/Cowboy fight. Part if me wants to put a big bet (for me) on Tony... Part of me just wants to watch the fight without thinking about it...

I might wait and see how the rest of the night goes up until the fight and then decide

Still in two minds about betting the Tony/Cowboy fight. Part if me wants to put a big bet (for me) on Tony... Part of me just wants to watch the fight without thinking about it...

I might wait and see how the rest of the night goes up until the fight and then decide

ITD and pray to the Just Bleed Gods.

Any idea why the Bevon / Stewart line is dropping in favor of Stewart. I was super high on Stewart when the odds first came out but a lot of you changed my mind. Now the odds are -175 for Bevon

Im changing my pick for Ivanov, he has ground game advantage, good chin, cardio advantage.

Darren Stewart is a good dog pick, Bevon sucks and he doesnt even belong to the ufc. I think he will get kod

Im changing my pick for Ivanov, he has ground game advantage, good chin, cardio advantage.

Darren Stewart is a good dog pick, Bevon sucks and he doesnt even belong to the ufc. I think he will get kod
I think ur opinion on Bevon is very wrong. Guy is quite polished for an inexperienced fighter

Bevon looks like he could be very good, clearly has a high ceiling but Hall was too much too soon for him and it maybe the case again here. Stewart has a lot of exoeriance, he hasn't had the best run but he has showed he can be very dangerous, big power, a live dog in my opinion.

On ferguson now. I made my mind up. Pretty confident too.

Going from past experiance I'd say there is a good chance Tony gets rocked or hurt in the first round, its happened in a few of his fights now, obviously he always survived and came back stronger. I wonder how much the odds will change after round one if Ferguson gets hurt again? I would still trust him to come out in round 2 and get a finish there or go on to take over the fight, it's what Ferguson does.

May be the way for me to play it, bet Ferguson after round one if it goes that far and hopefully get a good price on him

Going from past experiance I'd say there is a good chance Tony gets rocked or hurt in the first round, its happened in a few of his fights now, obviously he always survived and came back stronger. I wonder how much the odds will change after round one if Ferguson gets hurt again? I would still trust him to come out in round 2 and get a finish there or go on to take over the fight, it's what Ferguson does.

May be the way for me to play it, bet Ferguson after round one if it goes that far and hopefully get a good price on him

I understand Ferguson comes back after Rd 1, but you have to look at the other side too. Has Cerrone ever really had a good Rd 1 and then struggled after that? It's not really what happens with him either.

Bevon looks like he could be very good, clearly has a high ceiling but Hall was too much too soon for him and it maybe the case again here. Stewart has a lot of exoeriance, he hasn't had the best run but he has showed he can be very dangerous, big power, a live dog in my opinion.

Bevon was up 2-0 and got caught, definitely wasn't too much too soon, kid's a real talent.

Bevon was up 2-0 and got caught, definitely wasn't too much too soon, kid's a real talent.

I get what you're saying, but it was clearly too much too soon seen as he got finished. I'm guessing you're putting it down to luck on Hall's part, but damn Hall seems to have a lot of 'luck' getting there fluke finishes.

I think Bevon has all the tools he needs to win this fight, the one thing he lacks is experience. If Stewart had any kind of wrestling or ground game I'd be all over him here

UFC 238 official weigh-ins from this morning:

I get what you're saying, but it was clearly too much too soon seen as he got finished. I'm guessing you're putting it down to luck on Hall's part, but damn Hall seems to have a lot of 'luck' getting there fluke finishes.

I think Bevon has all the tools he needs to win this fight, the one thing he lacks is experience. If Stewart had any kind of wrestling or ground game I'd be all over him here

That is a very flawed logic, its mma, shit happens. Getting finished when you are soundly ahead doesn't mean it was too much too soon. It means a very opportunistic striker landed a kill shot. I don't think it was luck at all, nor do I really think more experience would have helped Bevon in that situation. He just got caught.

Stewart just lost to a much worse prospect in Edmen, who has a very similar amount of experience as Bevon, is way greener, and doesn't come from a high level camp.

Switched sides to caldewood

Put some units down on lewis

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back