UFC 246 McGregor vs Cerrone

Anyone like Pennington in this spot? I feel like Pennington has improved since they last met and Holly has lost step or two.

Anyone like Pennington in this spot? I feel like Pennington has improved since they last met and Holly has lost step or two.

Tough fight to bet. I'd bet on Holm because she's a very technical experienced fighter, so she can "read" her past opponents well. Pennington seems to be stronger right now, but this may be good for Holm to ish ish to a decision If pennington loses speed

Tough fight to bet. I'd bet on Holm because she's a very technical experienced fighter, so she can "read" her past opponents well. Pennington seems to be stronger right now, but this may be good for Holm to ish ish to a decision If pennington loses speed
Tough fight to bet, tougher fight to watch. How this is on the main card of a PPV I'll never know. Talk about phoning it in by the UFC...

Tough fight to bet, tougher fight to watch. How this is on the main card of a PPV I'll never know. Talk about phoning it in by the UFC...
The co-main too no less. Probably the most disgraceful thing about this whole card.

Oh. I feel bad in betting Greene here after some opinions haha

Age can be critical. Oleiniks last fights showed how vulnerable he is
Greene took a few shots from stronger opponents and wasn't KO'd. I simply think he is going to put Oleinik on his back pedal and finish him.
You are fine.

Don't listen to them.

Oleinik is 42 and has good cardio for 2-3 minutes these days. Mark Hunt was beating that ass but we all know his ground game. Olenik was in a grappling fight few weeks ago against the GOAT and basically quit there before the sub got applied and looked like he did not want to be there. I honestly think Oleinik is shot at this point. I'd cap Greene at -200 easy. Greene is not as dumb as Albini and Pesta. His ground game isn't elite but it's not atrocious either. Greene just needs to survive very early in the fight. Greene looked huge compared to Oleinik. One harder knee or punch and Oleinik falls to his face.

Recommend searching 'sports predictor' on spotify and listening to the Joey Odessa episode.

So Dawson got popped for turnibol in an out of competition test

Good luck all, I'm riding with this parlay:
+700 parlay
Mcgregor/Cerrone Doesn't start Round 3 -160
Pettis/Ferreira Doesn't go the distance +115
Barber/Modafferi Doesn't go the distance -260
Ledet/Camur Doesn't go the distance -160

Gotta love Bovada. UFC 246 Special - Will Conor say “Fook” in the postfight interview? Yes -250 No +195.

Every time I see a brand new account now that comes straight to the mma betting thread. Sad times.

giphy.gif

I land in Vegas tomorrow (Friday) at 6:30pm.

Are any of you guys gonna be in Vegas this weekend?

Thoughts on Yusuff v Fili ? Great odds on Fili but imo Yusuff is the winner pick.
Fili is an annoying little dog isn’t he
His wrestling has surprised me a couple of times,
I’ve never seen Yusuff wrestle and you better believe Fili will try so I think that’s where the fight is won or lost
Will that power be there in the 3rd if he’s been forced to wrestle?

I’ll take Yusuff because I think he’s the real deal but I don’t love it

Back