UFC 246 PBP/Discussion

Yusuff showed some grappling chops against Davis. Not shocked hes showing it against fili.

Think Fili has a better chance by trading, and not going for takedowns. He will be at a disadvantage, but its his best shot to win to go for the KO. KO or be koed basically.

Agreed, dont like the corner advice telling him its 1-1...

FIli gameplan definitely included being on top in the grappling. He didn't expect Yusuff's grappling to be this effective.

Relying on Byrd pull it out of the fire for me. Don't bet against Nigerians.

Shame 2nd round was probably 10-8 I don't see fili winning anymore unless KO.

Glad hes doing what I want him to..his best shot. But he really needs to go for this I think.

If this was a 5 rounder I think Fili wins it, Yusuff is way more tired. Not throwing much at all.

But...it's gonna be 29-28 Yusuff across the board.

29-28 Yusuff. Could see round 1 for fili, and could see round 2 as 10-8 Yusuff. Could be anything from 29-27 Yusuff to 29-28 Fili depending on these judges.

Good scrap, not confident on my Fili bet, but round 1 wasn't a blow out either way.

If this was a 5 rounder I think Fili wins it, Yusuff is way more tired. Not throwing much at all.

But...it's gonna be 29-28 Yusuff across the board.
Looks like FIli made adjustments too, this southpaw striking and not going for takedowns just seems to be better striker. Too late though.

Hopefull it's the same story as the Mazo fight, better fighter wins, rightful winner loses.

Wish Fili had done more of this than the takedowns due to his lack of top control/Yusuffs strength, though in round 1 it was smart for a while to slow Yusuff, but in round 2, when it clearly didnt work out. Trade and hope you´re better - and it worked for round 3.
Think 2-1 Yusuff.
Lost the under, + lb under. Ouch. Unders very hard to hit often.

Ugh. Bet 3u on Fili at +125/+130, but don't feel very confident.

I think the bet itself was perfectly fine, but Fili foolishly went toe-to-toe with Yusuff in round 1, where he is by far his most explosive and powerful. Fili's cardio edge over Yusuff was as big as I had expected, though, even with being ground-and-pounded for most of round 2.

3-2 overall under 1.5 modaferri+119 EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!! For 50

Last edited:
Close fight that 2nd round sunk Fili. Down almost 6u a shockingly bad start for me lmfao. On o1.5 rounds Barber next 2u staked. Small plays on round 2 and 3 for Barber too. Fade meee.

Back