UFC 253: Adesanya v Costa

I don't think Jans output is high enough to win rounds tbh. He does spend a bit of time waiting which Reyes will fill looking better to the judges

That'd be ideal, but if people are blind tailing I don't want the line to crash before the people putting in the work get their bets in.
That makes sense, we'll be waiting for Friday or Saturday to see your picks.

Damn it. The end of the video got cut off. I'll ask him to upload it when he wakes up, as my longest breakdown was the part that got cut off.

Last edited:
Damn it. The end of the video got cut off. I'll ask him to upload it when he wakes up, as my longest breakdown was the part that got cut off.
First fight was cut off too, though a shit fight like that doesn't deserve more than the 20s it had I guess with just stating the bets for the fight being good enough.

Diary of a Pro Gambler has made a return video where he is going to bet Reyes heavily......now I have to lose sleep over my Reyes action -.-

I'd actually watch it before slamming it, he does better breakdowns on fights than most people on the board, most of which just wiki-cap and scan through 1 or 2 fights and spew pure nonsense.

Zubaira in at 150 pounds, not a good look

Leaning towards Hakeem now

Why are you of all people giving anyone shit? A quick browse through your history shows this event is the only one of the past 5 I went through where you're posting your bets. And you're parlaying -1xx like a broke noob. Focus on yourself.

And whats more laughable, is you're asking this guy for slips, meanwhile you all let this Sadistics go unchecked. Its crazy how blindly you'll believe that guy, who pretends to get absurd lines every week without slips for them (literally impossible to get Newsom +150 or whatever he had last week), but attack the noob. Hypocrisy.

Lol- just saw this. You sexymexi little minx you

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020...an-blachowicz-dominick-reyes-weigh-in-results

Hakeem Dawodu (145) vs. Zubaira Tukhugov (150)*
Ludovit Klein (150)** vs. Shane Young (146)

*Tukhugov missed the featherweight limit by 4 pounds. If Hakeem Dawodu agrees to the fight at a catchweight, Tukhugov will be fined a percentage of his purse.

**Klein missed the featherweight limit by 4 pounds. If Shane Young agrees to the fight at a catchweight, Klein will be fined a percentage of his purse.

I'd actually watch it before slamming it, he does better breakdowns on fights than most people on the board, most of which just wiki-cap and scan through 1 or 2 fights and spew pure nonsense.
I did watch him I was and still am subscribed. He most definitely does not have great breakdowns. I mean, he is more knowledgeable than some others touts, but thats not saying much. Even now, coming back from a hiatus, is laying a huge sum on Reyes at 1.36 odds.

He had a great model where he researches tape live on youtube and I did enjoy that. Sometimes more interesting than me researching alone with no sound. But there was a few main fights that made me realise he was rubbish. He max bet Nasrat against Dober, he shat all over Cortezes striking against Melo and said Melo was a great dog ( as we are all watching Melos trash tape on screen lol ). He is ok, and you would hope so after 10 years or so of MMA gambling, but ye, nothing special.

Im leaning Klein and Tukhugov but missing weight by that much is a big anomaly. It can mean different things and is hard to interpret. Dont know if Ill be putting money now or not.

Tukhugov has been in Abu Dhabi for 2 weeks.

I was watching Kleins instagram. He was posting to his story nonstop, last 2 days complete radio silence. One of his last story posts was "easy weight cut" with a winking face. Coming into the bubble.late. quarantined to room for 2 days prob didn't help w the cut. It actually scares me on my young bet because I'm banking on him to be able to move klein back.
Tukhugov is much more a concern. If he really tried to cut it all he struggles with gas tank. Im wondering if he just said screw it and didn't fully drain himself. I gota watch the weighins to get a read .. I was very close to betting tuk. Not sure now

tukhugov missed weight by so much, I think he hardly tried to make weight, i suspect it is a big advantage for him as a grappler. I am worried for my Dawodu bets now. Klein came on very short notice but Tukhugov is just a cheater, oh well what can you expect from a guy who suckerpunches Connor after his fight and is then bragging about it afterwards...

Back