UFC 257: McGregor vs. Poirier 2

I'm sure @EzFlyer still lurks this forum. Sometime in 2020, he was playing in every big event that I was playing in on DraftKings, and he did well in a couple of them. IIRC, he tied for 1st place in one event with a bunch of other people.

Edit: Speaking of @EzFlyer and DraftKings, he currently has 20 entries in the big $1 million guaranteed event with a $25 buy-in (Conor vs. Dustin card).

Edit: @mmagoodfella also plays on DraftKings. He has lineups for the Conor vs. Dustin card.

Last edited:
Got McGregor by TKO Rds 1-3 (landing the most strikes + no takedowns) at 4/1

Nice av.

Tsarukyan opened at -190 vs Frevola. He's -1000 on some sites now.

I honestly haven't watched much tape on either, I remember Tsarukyan having a relatively close fight against Islam(he clearly lost, but it was competitive).

Frevola is predominantly a wrestler, but even if their wrestling cancels out, Tsarukyan should have an edge on the feet.

I'm looking to add 1 more bet, preferably a dog, and Frevola seems to have a bit of value @ nearly +600.

I don't bet anymore but -1000 is ridiculous

eminem just dropped a new vid less an hr ago with UFC and 257 all through it on some cross-promo

dana white in it too in a sportscenter skit in the middle

I'm sure @EzFlyer still lurks this forum. Sometime in 2020, he was playing in every big event that I was playing in on DraftKings, and he did well in a couple of them. IIRC, he tied for 1st place in one event with a bunch of other people.

Edit: Speaking of @EzFlyer and DraftKings, he currently has 20 entries in the big $1 million guaranteed event with a $25 buy-in (Conor vs. Dustin card).

I was gonna go heavy on that contest and then I started constructing lineups and didn't really like how the builds played out at all on this card. I ended up with one lineup in that big contest, a bunch in the $3 buy in GPP that's $100k total prize $, and like 4-5 lineups in the captain mode $10 buy in with a $15k top prize.

I have little confidence though, can't get a great read on it and now the new scoring makes you rethink things a bit anyway. I hit that $1100 win in the captain mode $10 entry fee on the Glover vs Santos card and since then nothing great at all. Meh, maybe I'll get lucky tonight.

Edit: @mmagoodfella also plays on DraftKings. He has lineups for the Conor vs. Dustin card.
Yeah I miss EZ. Haven't talked to him in years. Same w/ Goodfella. Somebody tell em I said hi if you see them for me.

How you been PR? It's good to see you and Mike and the Godfather @Oblivian and everybody. @rille31 I see you too buddy, another old head from back in the day. Hope all has been well w/ you fuckers.

Nice av.

Tsarukyan opened at -190 vs Frevola. He's -1000 on some sites now.

I honestly haven't watched much tape on either, I remember Tsarukyan having a relatively close fight against Islam(he clearly lost, but it was competitive).

Frevola is predominantly a wrestler, but even if their wrestling cancels out, Tsarukyan should have an edge on the feet.

I'm looking to add 1 more bet, preferably a dog, and Frevola seems to have a bit of value @ nearly +600.
Thanks, RIP to the young legend.

I was gonna go heavy on that contest and then I started constructing lineups and didn't really like how the builds played out at all on this card. I ended up with one lineup in that big contest, a bunch in the $3 buy in GPP that's $100k total prize $, and like 4-5 lineups in the captain mode $10 buy in with a $15k top prize.

I have little confidence though, can't get a great read on it and now the new scoring makes you rethink things a bit anyway. I hit that $1100 win in the captain mode $10 entry fee on the Glover vs Santos card and since then nothing great at all. Meh, maybe I'll get lucky tonight.

Good luck, I have freaking Prachnio in the captain spot lol

With only 10 fights and the entry fee being $25 (expensive af) for an event that only pays $200k for 1st place (what happened to the $1 milly maker?), it's not worth going big on this UFC card on DraftKings as there will be a several people with the same perfect lineup.
Yeah I miss EZ. Haven't talked to him in years. Same w/ Goodfella. Somebody tell em I said hi if you see them for me.

How you been PR? It's good to see you and Mike and the Godfather @Oblivian and everybody. @rille31 I see you too buddy, another old head from back in the day. Hope all has been well w/ you fuckers.
I've been good, just working and gambling on the side. Been going to Vegas a lot due to me being a teacher and schools being closed for in-person learning, so my schedule has been super flexible -- I can essentially work from a Vegas hotel room in the morning, then walk downstairs and gamble if I wanted to, but I only visit when there's a UFC card worth betting big on, and we won't have one of those until February 27 and March 6.
Fade Barry, make $$$$$$
sup bruh? <Moves>

I know these guys voluntarily left, but does anyone still talk to EZFlyer or WannaBet?

I don't know of anyone who's heard from EZ since he left.

I'm still in daily contact with EZ. He is still wagering and averaging his usual ~100 units a year.

And yeah, he did tie for 1st in draftkings months ago for $7k? or so

Blunt, I'll tell him you said hi

EDIT: Blunt, he said hi back. Said he always thought you were a cool dude

eminem just dropped a new vid less an hr ago with UFC and 257 all through it on some cross-promo

dana white in it too in a sportscenter skit in the middle

Oooh,,now that clip with him and Dana makes sense

I'm still in daily contact with EZ. He is still wagering and averaging his usual ~100 units a year.

Good to hear from you Jae, hope all is well.

Ho. Lee. Shit.

Barry is baaaaaaaack!!!!

Most of you guys weren't here way back so won't remember @barrygood1

Fellas...this is not a normal day on the Ol' betting forum.

I can't remember for sure who still posts that was here all this time.

@Oblivian obviously, he actually started this whole thing for those who don't know. Didn't even used to have a sub forum, he just had to create threads in the heavies.

@PuertoRican for sure too knows the Care Bare.

I know some of you others remember Barry too, I'm on my phone and can't see join dates though.

@Kamais_Ookin ? Not sure? @Naught2Sixty probably?

Man, this just made this old timer's morning. The legendary King Troll is back. The betting forum's Andy Kaufman, never breaks character, ignores all replies, doing his thing once again. Amazing.

I wish you guys could see the posts from years and years ago. For those who weren't here, Barry was "The Cooler" on this forum forever. Constantly losing $, talking about taking out credit card advances to keep betting, borderline suicidal. Then one day he decided he was just gonna immediately change his persona on here to that of a high stakes sharp that became a tour with a betting service. I mean like... overnight. Posting to literally the same people whose read his posts for years and knew he sucked at betting MMA, but he has NEVER broken character since.

Like I said, he's probably the most legendary long-game troll I've ever seen.

Dammit Barry, welcome back man.
The Travis Lutter of betting:eek:

Thanks man, yeah EZ is a fucking mensch glad he's doing well. Hope you're doing well too btw bud.

With only 10 fights and the entry fee being $25 (expensive af) for an event that only pays $200k for 1st place (what happened to the $1 milly maker?), it's not worth going big on this UFC card on DraftKings as there will be a several people with the same perfect lineup.

I've been good, just working and gambling on the side. Been going to Vegas a lot due to me being a teacher and schools being closed for in-person learning, so my schedule has been super flexible -- I can essentially work from a Vegas hotel room in the morning, then walk downstairs and gamble if I wanted to, but I only visit when there's a UFC card worth betting big on, and we won't have one of those until February 27 and March 6.

sup bruh? <Moves>

11 fights right? Should decrease the amount of peeps with the same perfect lineup a little anyway.

But yeah the payoff for hitting it perfect isn't there really given the entry fee. Of course I'll probably hit one of my lineups in the cheaper one and regret not playing it in the big one, but oh well.

Good luck, I have freaking Prachnio in the captain spot lol

Well it's not the worst play honestly. If he pulls the upset you'll have a big score likely with him and ultra low ownership as captain. And you can afford more expensive fighters in the other spots.

Back