UFC Fight Night: Rozenstruik vs. Sakai

semi off topic and I don’t wanna make a thread or anything but do you guys use Fight Pass to tape fights? I’m getting tired of youtube highlight comps and their shitty music and I probably smoke too much to rely on my memory of fights

don’t feel like spending $10/month but figure I spend at least that on a couple dumb parlays every card

Yes, if you aren't using fightpass you haven't got a hope in hell

Jordan is a well know fraud and troll in the MMA community. It seems like he can still fool some people on sherdog who don’t know otherwise.

His actual ROI and numbers are not accurate, as he had to make a new betting page after his first one was so bad lmao.

Lol Jordan with the best breakdown videos? He makes them to actually make fun of the fighter and an troll video and they’re coming out and winning, actually making his videos look really bad and silly in hindsight. You a Jordan groupie or something?

Seriously don’t waste your time, a 1 min video of him making fun of them as fighters yet that are winning. Don’t waste 1 min of your life.

oh excuse me he bet 100$ to make 80$ . You realize that is worst right?

if you actually took the time to read his results instead of hoping on his junk and biasly siding with your troll friend who started all this with a snarky remark to another user. You’d see he does parlay betting as well. mma is not like sports betting like football , the odds are much closer and less far wide in odds. You cant be successful betting mma with a prediction rate like that, because you need a large volume of wins to be successful. Not like betting on a soccer team that has the plus odds of 1400+

And i dont just bet large parlays, i have smaller ones that recover my losses, i made 300$ last saturday, and you know what? That is not even considered a good day for me, i dont consider that a win, its chump change that will get me to buy a pack of beer and call it a day. I would not be on his case if he wasn’t a troll parading himself as some kind of genius, the guy had no place to chit on others picks period, he should be humble with his place in life and mind his own business.

Lastly , how am my a troll? Go through my search history and find comments attacking other users in this forum. His entire comment history is verbal abuse of other users, acting like he is Phil Ivey of mma betting only to find out he is betting 100$ to win 80$. Come on man, the guy is a SNL parody at this point. I don’t chit on other users betting habbits unless they start chit 1st.

Some of you have no real world experience, and chat on here with a manner that would get you socked in the face in real life. Basement dwelling trolls who live with their mom and she is the only one who can endure his behavior, and if you keep defending that, you are as bad as him.

Ps I apologize to the mods for this chit show, it is really clogging the thead.

Its not even worth it anymore, he probably has like ten followers and pretends he is a radio host giving super advance knowledge like he is a stock broker. The guy lives in fantasy, its really sad, its like that movie death of salesmen.
And you say I haven't got fans? Think I've found two big ones

I do and it's annoying. Not all of the library is on fight pass - a good majority of recent fights are on espn +, which I also have access to. Tbh, by the time a Saturday rolls around and fighters get pulled off a card I get really frustrated. To put so much time and effort into taping and having to do so across multiple platforms and as a paying fan upsets me when fights get canceled as much as they do. I would say save your money, but doing it the right way is the easiest way, but it's still not convenient. What an oxymoron of a situation.
I've never not been able to find a fight on fight pass but they sure don't make it easy. The user interface is garbage, you should just be able to click on a fighter and see all their fights but nah Dana can't hire someone to do that he's gotta buy fake snow for his kids on christmas so you have to use the search function and sometimes search specific events and fast forward through all the other fights. It's even worse if your using the UFC app on a smart TV.

I've never not been able to find a fight on fight pass but they sure don't make it easy. The user interface is garbage, you should just be able to click on a fighter and see all their fights but nah Dana can't hire someone to do that he's gotta buy fake snow for his kids on christmas so you have to use the search function and sometimes search specific events and fast forward through all the other fights. It's even worse if your using the UFC app on a smart TV.

That used to be a feature until they inexplicably removed it when they transitioned from flash to HTML5

So what about the more recent events that have aired on espn? I've had to view those on espn + as they don't seem to play for me on fight pass. Are you saying search specifically by the event, then fast forward to the fight in question?

What about contender series? That archive especially the new stuff isn't on fight pass that I've seen.

So what about the more recent events that have aired on espn? I've had to view those on espn + as they don't seem to play for me on fight pass. Are you saying search specifically by the event, then fast forward to the fight in question?

What about contender series? That archive especially the new stuff isn't on fight pass that I've seen.

VPN into Canada, I think we get every fight on fightpass.

I'm pretty sure the fight night cards go onto fight pass immediately after the event airs, although I doubt each fight gets added to the fighters profile page at that time, you probably have to fast forward through the event to get to the specific fight, I don't know for sure though, that's the issue there doesn't seem to be any consistency when your cycling through the roster, some fighters have all their fights linked to their profile, others have none but then can be found using the search function. Contender series fights show up in the search function when you search for a specific fighter it has always brought me to said fighters fight on the show. The pay per views are on fight pass a week or 2 after the event I think.

I just wish restricted access to content would have been stated up front by the provider. It doesn't need to be discussed again about how much no other fan of another sport has as many paywalls that we do to enjoy the sport we wish to watch.
Yea fight pass should stream all the fight night cards in their entirety not just the first 2 fights of each card, its a rip off.

It's inexcusable to not have that feature. You should be able to click on an upcoming event, then click on a fighter, then have that fighter's fights listed in chronological order. Nerds running streaming sites back in the day had better user interface and made it easier to find fights than this multibillion dollar company's product. And the only reason fights would be hard to find back in the day is because the UFC kept taking them down. It drives me crazy when I want to watch a fight and it takes me 10+ minutes to find it. I hate the UFC sometimes.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the fight night cards go onto fight pass immediately after the event airs, although I doubt each fight gets added to the fighters profile page at that time, you probably have to fast forward through the event to get to the specific fight, I don't know for sure though, that's the issue there doesn't seem to be any consistency when your cycling through the roster, some fighters have all their fights linked to their profile, others have none but then can be found using the search function. Contender series fights show up in the search function when you search for a specific fighter it has always brought me to said fighters fight on the show. The pay per views are on fight pass a week or 2 after the event I think.
No you have to wait longer than that for fights on fight pass. The fight night cards don't show up on fight pass immediately after the event (at least not from what I can tell, as you mentioned finding the fights can be difficult) and I think the PPV show up at least a month or two later. And yes searching for a fight is horrible. I have simply not been able to find certain fights by searching one fighters name but if I put in their opponent then I will get the fight I'm looking for. It makes no sense.

Don't feed the trolls guys.
COQVHe8Jdzb

Walt looks pretty good. I know he's only a 1 round fighter but I really don't like how much Greg Hardy was able to put it on Tybura in that 1st round. Tybura has bad footwork, bad headmovement and lunges forward with his chin out in the air. Walt has pretty good takedown defence. Stylistically it favours Walt. At the very least it's dog or pass, I can't imagine paying 1.60 for Tybura
I was heavy on tybura in that fight and remember shitting my pants in that 1st rd, hindsight I remember saying live bet was best, I feel the same way for this fight, if Walt wins rd 1 and tybura survives, you could get live bet gold on tybura, thats my angle in this fight at least not worth pre bet imo

oh excuse me he bet 100$ to make 80$ . You realize that is worst right?

if you actually took the time to read his results instead of hoping on his junk and biasly siding with your troll friend who started all this with a snarky remark to another user. You’d see he does parlay betting as well. mma is not like sports betting like football , the odds are much closer and less far wide in odds. You cant be successful betting mma with a prediction rate like that, because you need a large volume of wins to be successful. Not like betting on a soccer team that has the plus odds of 1400+

And i dont just bet large parlays, i have smaller ones that recover my losses, i made 300$ last saturday, and you know what? That is not even considered a good day for me, i dont consider that a win, its chump change that will get me to buy a pack of beer and call it a day. I would not be on his case if he wasn’t a troll parading himself as some kind of genius, the guy had no place to chit on others picks period, he should be humble with his place in life and mind his own business.

Lastly , how am my a troll? Go through my search history and find comments attacking other users in this forum. His entire comment history is verbal abuse of other users, acting like he is Phil Ivey of mma betting only to find out he is betting 100$ to win 80$. Come on man, the guy is a SNL parody at this point. I don’t chit on other users betting habbits unless they start chit 1st.

Some of you have no real world experience, and chat on here with a manner that would get you socked in the face in real life. Basement dwelling trolls who live with their mom and she is the only one who can endure his behavior, and if you keep defending that, you are as bad as him.

Ps I apologize to the mods for this chit show, it is really clogging the thead.

What kind of beer do you drink that costs $300 a case?

Back