UFC Fight Night: Santos v Texeira

Leaning dangerously close to betting large amount on Ivy at +230 over barbarena. Also liking the over 1.5 line
I know barbarena is a tough bastard and ivy did get KOd fast. But I'd put stock in first time octagon jitters and the fact that Ivy is the bigger guy and actually wins fights altho against weaker competition. Barbarena is tough, coming off a year plus layoff , and simply just more often than not .. loses fights. Im gona do a little more research and tape on Ivy but is anyone strongly against my position?

Leaning dangerously close to betting large amount on Ivy at +230 over barbarena. Also liking the over 1.5 line
I know barbarena is a tough bastard and ivy did get KOd fast. But I'd put stock in first time octagon jitters and the fact that Ivy is the bigger guy and actually wins fights altho against weaker competition. Barbarena is tough, coming off a year plus layoff , and simply just more often than not .. loses fights. Im gona do a little more research and tape on Ivy but is anyone strongly against my position?

he recently had back surgery too

I'm in on alot of the dogs, or simply not betting favorites no action on the favorites this week. Too many live dogs at good prices. Ill put my picks up later. Should be a very profitable card, theres some juicy lines to hit

I'm in on alot of the dogs, or simply not betting favorites no action on the favorites this week. Too many live dogs at good prices. Ill put my picks up later. Should be a very profitable card, theres some juicy lines to hit

I’m kinda feeling the opposite way this week. Although some of the favourites feel a little overpriced, there isn’t one dog that is speaking to me here.

... is she?
Shes at least dynamic and strong. She was able to outwork a significantly bigger opponent in Casey
BUT NAUGHT YOU FOOL SHE DIDNT REALLY WIN!
Thats beside the point. Maybe she didn't do enough in your eyes but she was still very positional and active even tired af
she took the back of Yenjaycheck iirc. Hell, she was able to grab a limb after getting head kicked by Thug Rose. Is she Damien Maia? No. I think her ground work is actually her A game tho.

Shes at least dynamic and strong. She was able to outwork a significantly bigger opponent in Casey
BUT NAUGHT YOU FOOL SHE DIDNT REALLY WIN!
Thats beside the point. Maybe she didn't do enough in your eyes but she was still very positional and active even tired af
she took the back of Yenjaycheck iirc. Hell, she was able to grab a limb after getting head kicked by Thug Rose. Is she Damien Maia? No. I think her ground work is actually her A game tho.
Yeah Waterson is definitely a sub threat. Hill has also been subbed a few times a bit too easily for my liking. Im glad I got the waterson sub bet at +900.

Im glad I got the waterson sub bet at +900.
Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

What % do you give waterson to win 1 of your famous 99%
I didnt watch Angelas last fight but I give Waterson 45% win chance.
Her fight with Esparza was bad but she seems to be in shape for this one.
(Hill lost against disgusting Markos!!!!!!! )

I am on Worthy, Frevola, Mazo, Barberena/Ivy O1.5, Waterson.

Can't come up with anything else for this card

Back