UFC Fight Night: Santos v Texeira

First of all, starting a conversation with a stranger with "you're a fucking retard" is not only discourteous, but reflects a lack of good interpersonal skills to communicate factual information in a constructive way.

Fact is, Pereira dominated Imadaev from pillar to post. Accordingly, he WAS a justified favourite. Investment and risk evaluation often means being able to think out of the box - my research led me to the conclusion that Pereira is a good bet and it worked out as expected. End of story.

Facts are facts: Imadaev was a bad bet PRE-FIGHT and Andre Muniz, Ovince St. Preux and Alistair Overeem were all good underdogs PRE-FIGHT. That's why I bet Pereira, Andre Muniz, Ovince St. Preux and Alistair Overeem; individually and in parlays. I didn't expect to hit EVERY underdog, but the core of the statement was: why bet 4500$ on a volatile option like Imadaev, when you have other good underdogs available?
You must be very successful gambler getting overeem at underdog odds. I paid -150 for the pleasure...

I actually like Frevola.
He did pretty well against Pena, who, I think, is better everywhere than Roberts.

I don't know if it wise to hedge Hill dec with Waterson sub, even if the odds are +500ish.
Waterson is very very good on the ground, but if Hill could survive Gadelha's grappling, she can survive Waterson's...

And 50% scored Aldrich beating Mazo. IMO it's a bolted-on stupid split dec.
The only way it isn't is if Mazo specifically targets Kish's injured leg, which is possible

Kish started hobbling on it a bit at the end of round one v Pudilova, and anyone with positive fight IQ would have immediately started chopping away

... is she?
She is super fast, super flexible, stronger than many think (look at how thick of a lower body that woman has when she isn't cutting weight, ok this sounds creepy but you get the point), and very good technically.
Even on the feet, she could be way better if she was meaner and wasn't underreached.

Are there any sights that you can track people betting percentage? I am looking to document my picks

Frank Camacho out of Brok Weaver fight

Frank "The Crank" Camacho tested positive for COVID-19 shortly after his arrival in Las Vegas for UFC Fight Night No. 9 and will be pulled from the fight card.

His COVID-19 test was reconfirmed positive, Camacho said in a live interview with Chris Barnett this morning on KUAM.

Camacho (22-9-0) was scheduled to fight Brok Weaver (15-5-0) in a 185-pound preliminary fight.

https://www.guampdn.com/story/news/...acho-positive-covid-19-wont-fight/5766707002/

Put Weaver in there against some 8-5 regional guy and watch him struggle. Let him get that last loss/shit fight so he can get cut.
Yes. Dog fighter needs to be punished. I was underwhelmed by Roosevelt Roberts efforts vs Weaver (and all his other fights tbh), I want to see real punishment dished out to Weaver.

Back