UFC Fight Night: Smith v Rakic

I really think Anthony Smith is a massive tool. Dude is so lame he literally adorned his body with the most stereotypical and played out tattoos from the past 20 years.

I think Rakic can KO him in the first and that’s about it. Smith should be able to win a decision here or get a TKO if Rakic gasses.

Main event is a pass. Pitolo and lawler are interesting imo. Has lawler ever followed a leg kick-heavy gameplan?

Yeah Smith looked like dog poo poo in his last fight. He gassed really really hard. I also really like him a lot as a person but this is a dude that went 5 with JJ. I think he just tried to get Glover out of there too hard in his last fight so I am hoping he takes a smarter, more methodical approach

Good point about him going too hard for the early finish, he was throwing heat in everything and he kept landing and expecting Glover to crumble. When Glover didn't, Smith was done.

Hopefully Smith's durability doesn't suffer much from that beating. That's my main concern fighting relatively soon after eating so many bombs.

I really think Anthony Smith is a massive tool. Dude is so lame he literally adorned his body with the most stereotypical and played out tattoos from the past 20 years.

I think Rakic can KO him in the first and that’s about it. Smith should be able to win a decision here or get a TKO if Rakic gasses.

Meh, I don't think it's fair to judge him based on tats LOL. Who knows when he got those, etc.

Granted, to be fair I'm coming from the perspective of a 40 something dad. Smith being a family man from the midwest like I am affects my view of him. And I like how he breaks fights down when interviewed (both his own and others). He just comes across as more honest than most guys.

Main event is a pass. Pitolo and lawler are interesting imo. Has lawler ever followed a leg kick-heavy gameplan?
I think Lawler is the one thats going to be belted by leg kicks in this one

I haven't taped yet but I'm probably going to play Cutelaba, I don't think he deserves to be such a big underdog.

Not the popular opinion but di chirico jumped off the paper at me. Thats the big $ this week. He'll beat Cummings.
Also, I notice guys saying Smith is a value play. Save yourself the $ rakic is legit. He'll beat smith most likely KO him. Rakic was in a razor thin match w the new version of Volkan and I give him major props for that performance win or lose. Smith gona have another rough night. Could even be a surprise retirement from mma as he looks to try out his hand as a commentator

Why complicate it with Kim when she is paying 3.00 and hits hard.

I mean, we really expecting a GADOOSH from Ji Yeon “The Lawnmower” Kim? She dropped that wannabe fighter Kassem but I think I will take that extra +100 and say that Grasso doesn’t come out like a bat out of hell and this looks like a coin toss going to the judges.

I also saw how you’re looking for value in Caceres... MMA is weird and just that alone makes any dog worthy of a play if you got money to toss. I think Giga has a big gym advantage training at Kings, he’s probably one of beneils main training partners and part of beneils resurgence is due to giga as well. I mean, just have fun picking caceres against an elite kickboxer. I would say the best play for this fight is FGTD.

I mean, we really expecting a GADOOSH from Ji Yeon “The Lawnmower” Kim? She dropped that wannabe fighter Kassem but I think I will take that extra +100 and say that Grasso doesn’t come out like a bat out of hell and this looks like a coin toss going to the judges.

I also saw how you’re looking for value in Caceres... MMA is weird and just that alone makes any dog worthy of a play if you got money to toss. I think Giga has a big gym advantage training at Kings, he’s probably one of beneils main training partners and part of beneils resurgence is due to giga as well. I mean, just have fun picking caceres against an elite kickboxer. I would say the best play for this fight is FGTD.
I know what you are saying, but why would u risk it for a bit extra when you are getting 3.00 odds. Makes 0 sense. We have seen girl that always go to a dec get finishes, im sure you dont wana be on the end of that after guessing the dog. Like you said MMA is weird, even more reason not to complicate it.

My lean on Cacares has nothing to do with playing Kim straight, it would make more sense if I was playing Cacares by DEC. I havent played it yet its a lean at this stage, but what iv seen from Giga in all 3 UFC fights is he cant finish a wank, he has a round and a half of cardio and his standup dosent transition into MMA as well ( quite common ). Seen him slow down and get outstruck by Davis and Emmet. Emmet completely dominated round 3 in a straight kickboxing match. Cacares has great gass and is durable, not that im worried about him being finished. At the very least he will be there all 3 rounds. Where and who he trains with is irrelevant.

Had Agapova won as a -1600 favorite, I would have won 50k on DK. Fuck WMMA and fuck my life. I am too heartbroken to deal with MMA this week.
did you look and see if you would've split it like 100 ways lol (still great obviously, but helps knowing it wouldn't have been all of 50k),,I had a very good lineup needing pedro to win that decision but I would've ended up splitting a bunch of it

Had Agapova won as a -1600 favorite, I would have won 50k on DK. Fuck WMMA and fuck my life. I am too heartbroken to deal with MMA this week.

you wouldn’t have won 50k, most likely would have chopped it 100s of ways. So don’t be too disappointed.

Back