jessica-aguilar-marina-rodriguez-ufc-on-espn-2-weigh-ins.jpg

desmond-green-ross-pearson-ufc-on-espn-2-weigh-ins.jpg

kevin-aguilar-enrique-barzola-ufc-on-espn-2-weigh-ins.jpg

kevin-holland-gerald-meerschaert-ufc-on-espn-2-weigh-ins.jpg

ray-borg-casey-kenney-ufc-on-espn-2-weigh-ins.jpg

maryna-moroz-sabina-mazo-ufc-on-espn-2-weigh-ins.jpg

mark-de-la-rosa-alex-perez-ufc-on-espn-2-weigh-ins.jpg

Borg looking a chubby fuck
I think Kenney is my favorite big dog in this card when it comes to realistic chances of winning, I see him lighting up borg on the feet and he's no slouch on the ground either should be able to hold his own. This iteration of Borg who hasn't fought in forever, with all the things going on in his life, and not even being able to make weight when going up a division inspires little confidence.

Someone else think that Holland does looks terrible? He is always like that? Sad face and out of shape.

Someone else think that Holland does looks terrible? He is always like that? Sad face and out of shape.
When I watched the video of them facing off I didn't get any red flags. If Holland is deciding to be serious instead of a goof that can only be a good thing ultimately come fight day.

Seems like a lot if people are on Hermanson over Branch, if you're picking him wgat gives you confidence? How do you see the fight going?
I’m on Branch and am surprised at the love Herm is getting on here. I get that Branch is getting long in the tooth and that he and Herm are arguably on different career trajectories, but Branch has way better bjj and I’m pretty sure he also starched the guy getting fed to Bones this July.

I’m on Branch and am surprised at the love Herm is getting on here. I get that Branch is getting long in the tooth and that he and Herm are arguably on different career trajectories, but Branch has way better bjj and I’m pretty sure he also starched the guy getting fed to Bones this July.
It's possible Santos wasn't taking a guy who tapped to strikes seriously and had his hands down low during the fight, and got caught with a perfectly placed punch which can end anyone's night in an instant like we've seen in the past few main events lol.

It's cliched and sounds stupid but that whole thing about "fighting is 90% mental" to me strongly resonates when it comes to branch vs hermansson. They're polar opposites in that regard and it's really scary to bet on a guy who gives up, especially vs someone who's above average toughness like Hermansson + being hungry. Imo to me this element is more important than branch being better in an area or 2 of fighting.

I would take Branch if he Had better cardio but he doesnt.

dont forget how fucked up emmet got in his last fight.

Yeah, read an interview now where he said he lost feeling in parts of his face (some spots inside of his mouth I think it was). You gotta wonder how it effects him when Johnson starts to land on him.

How well rounded would you guys say Ray Borg is, where does he want the fight to take place?

How well rounded would you guys say Ray Borg is, where does he want the fight to take place?
on the ground for sure. Im playing Skinny Kenny, even before the weigh in. Half a unit.

If it ends up on the ground do you think Kenny can compete there?
It wouldn't be too surprising if Kenney outgrappled Borg tbh. He was way more active on the feet as well while Borgs output is terrible.

It wouldn't be too surprising if Kenney outgrappled Borg tbh. He was way more active on the feet as well while Borgs output is terrible.
Yeah didn't Scoggins outgrapple Borg? It's a similar situation - a bigger guy and folkstyle wrestler. Already give Kenney the stand-up edge, but amazingly could be even bigger edge on the ground.

Yeah didn't Scoggins outgrapple Borg? It's a similar situation - a bigger guy and folkstyle wrestler. Already give Kenney the stand-up edge, but amazingly could be even bigger edge on the ground.
Yep, Kenney got significant value as a dog, especially after Borg missing weight yesterday.

Still waiting for the odds on Justin "CTE" Gathej to rise rise rise. Close to +130 and I think he's worth a bet

Yep, Kenney got significant value as a dog, especially after Borg missing weight yesterday.

I have a small play on Kenny at the money but I am considering putting a little more onto him.. I think this fight ends up either being very competitive, or it's becomes clear early that Kenny is out matched and wasn't ready for the step up.

Borg didn't look great at weighins, and missed weight, he's been inactive for over a year, with a lot of stress during that time. How much has he been training the past year?

Kenny is active, fight ready, coming off of a first round knock out win in a title fight just a week ago.. I am liking a bit of a bigger play on Kenny.

The big thing is level of competition, but looking back at Borg's fights you could say his competition level has been similar to Kenny's with the exception of Formiga, which is a great win, and then a fight with DJ which he lost and wasn't particularly competitive.

Hmm...

Back