UFC on ESPN 3 Jacare vs Hermansson

He also has way more skills than Jack will ever have (even at 39)

He's more skilled for sure. His grappling alone is legendary. He legit may be one of the 3-4 best pure grapplers that have ever lived. My guess is that even those betting Jack aren't doing it based on skillsets. You always have to look at both sides of the argument. Jack is a decade younger. He may be more durable at this point (if nothing else he's not LESS durable). He for sure has a better gas tank. He's more explosive and faster at this point. AND...he's a 2-1 underdog.

But...you're right in that Jacare's overall skillset is better. So if you think -200 holds value, rock on. Personally, I don't see much value there. But if Jacare goes in and mops the mat with Jack then obviously the arguments about his age and gas tank were wrong (or at least irrelevant).

My action on this fight looks like a botched plastic surgery. Got Ion between -155 and -140, bought that down with Glover at -120. Then added Ion KO because degen. I wish I just stayed away.
Dont worry bro ion is melting glover.
Glover sub hedge is smart thol

What do you think guys of Jandiroba ITD? +475...
Pass, Esparza has solid BJJ and sub defence in her own right even going back to Megumi Fujii fight where she got subbed but still did way better than expected. Would be pretty surprising to see her get finished here now when Jandiroba couldn't sub lesser competition in Inoue and Ericka Almeida. I'm on Jandiroba's ML but I'd only take her sub line at +1000<. I just don't see it happening a significant amount of the time.

Anyone got a good read on Hardy opponent? Is he Worth a stab?

I played her sub line. Her gnp is pretty weak and Esparza almost weathered a three rd beating from saurez.

Could however see he catching Esparza in a sub during a scramble. Jan is always looking to better her position and I actually think she has a heavier top game than Suarez.

Reason being saurez is bigger and longer and postures up for Gnp. Jan stays pretty tight with her head and chest and doesn’t give nearly as much space as Suarez so Esparza should have a harder time creating scrambles.

Rnc or arm triangle

Probably would have to be a sub, right? I don't know much about her, I think I saw one of her Invincta fights. Carla will spam TD's, Jandiroba has a slick sub game iirc. I guess it could happen.

Tbf, I think Cyril Asker would beat the shit out of Greg Hardy lol
This could get me in trouble but I actually don’t think hardy is that bad. It’s not his fault the ufc has decided to make him co-main twice. That is ridiculous tho.
He was starting to pull away from crowder before ‘the incident’. Troll view of that: crowder was a pussy and took the win. The ref yelled out ‘I’m gonna dq him if he can’t continue.’ From that moment on crowder was not going to continue I’m convinced. I doubt it even hurt that much. Illegal tho it was, no doubt.

This could get me in trouble but I actually don’t think hardy is that bad. It’s not his fault the ufc has decided to make him co-main twice. That is ridiculous tho.
He was starting to pull away from crowder before ‘the incident’. Troll view of that: crowder was a pussy and took the win. The ref yelled out ‘I’m gonna dq him if he can’t continue.’ From that moment on crowder was not going to continue I’m convinced. I doubt it even hurt that much. Illegal tho it was, no doubt.

Interesting view of things. I can see it. I think tonight is really important to get Hardy back on track, correct some peoples perceptions of him... That DQ was a real momentum killer compared to the speed that he was previously being moved at.

100% Crowder milked that. Hardy is a POS and I will root against him every time, but if he's gonna lose I want to see him LOSE. Not some lame BS like that. Yeah it was illegal and yeah it probably hurt. But with a few minutes to recover I think Crowder could have kept fighting.

That said, Hardy did not look impressive prior to that. His gas tank sucked. He was probably on his way to a win because Crowder's gas tank looked awful too, but that was not some sort of "A Level HW wrecking machine". That was a big athletic guy who hits hard but didn't seem to know much what to do when faced with even a little adversity.

Back