UFC Orlando: Thompson vs. Holland, Saturday, December 3

Small sprinkles

Francis Marshall sub 200+ and rnd 3 800+

Small sprinkle Pearse rnd 2 ko 700+/ and rnd 3 by ko 1300+
Yea Marshall sub line was kinda meh for me +180 but I was looking at the rd 3 sub and Pearce rd 3 ko as well.

not really many juicy ones on this card

a few I like
yazmin rd 3 ko +1400
Guida Dec +250
Wonderboy Dec +400
Diakiese Dec -120
Rda rd 3 or dec -175

Last edited:
Yea Marshall sub line was kinda meh for me +180 but I was looking at the rd 3 sub and Pearce rd 3 ko as well.

not really many juicy ones on this card

a few I like
yazmin rd 3 ko +1400
Guida Dec +250
Wonderboy Dec +400
Diakiese Dec -120
Rda rd 3 or dec -175
those are nice, i played Yazmin ko . i faded the last 3 fights , too much what ifs.

i spent a lot of my weekly budget on bkfc, i feel like they miss price their fighters a lot , ufc props and ml odds are almost always correctly priced.

I don't think you mess around with the round props or O/U unless one place limits you a lot on what you can get down on the goes distance props.

Just figure out the max each will let you get down on if it goes distance and hit that at each place. Depends on how much $ you have access to as well. Will they both take $10k bets, if you have access to $20k to put down? That guarantees you $2500 profit at a minimum with a chance at $6k profit.
I only have $3k on me, but I'll be able to get another $2k soon.

I just added $1k on Thompson/Holland won't go the distance +125. I need to go downtown to Circa to add more money to my account so I can place money on the Decision line +160.

When all is said and done, I'm thinking of putting a total of $1.5k on the Decision line and $500 on the ITD +160 and $1000 on O4.5 +135 (due to $500 limit on ITD). I'll either profit $375 or $650.

If I would've known beforehand, I would've brought a lot more and adjusted my trip a little bit. I don't want to walk around with too much imy pocket, as I'm pulling an all nighter and flying home at 6am, and the banks don't open that early.

I only have $3k on me, but I'll be able to get another $2k soon.

I just added $1k on Thompson/Holland won't go the distance +125. I need to go downtown to Circa to add more money to my account so I can place money on the Decision line +160.

When all is said and done, I'm thinking of putting a total of $1.5k on the Decision line and $500 on the ITD +160 and $1000 on O4.5 +135 (due to $500 limit on ITD). I'll either profit $375 or $650.

If I would've known beforehand, I would've brought a lot more and adjusted my trip a little bit. I don't want to walk around with too much imy pocket, as I'm pulling an all nighter and flying home at 6am, and the banks don't open that early.

Right on. That's the issue when you get a juicy arb opportunity like that. Nobody walks around with the kind of cash you'd want to have to really take advantage as much as possible. Still some nice free $ for ya though.

Back