UFC Orlando: Thompson vs. Holland, Saturday, December 3

IDK...Robbie landed some BOMBS on Barb and Barb's chin held up. Robbie is a shell of himself but it's not like his power is the thing that's gone. Maybe diminished a bit, but power is always the last thing to go so I'd imagine Robbie can still crack a little. That was a hell of a dogfight.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if RDA just taked Barb down and dominates from top position. I like RDA sub at over +300 a little better than his TKO line. There's just no risk for him to take Barb down and dominate with grappling, whereas there's at least a little risk standing with him.

Bizarre I know because I agree with you that power is the last thing to go but Lawler looks like his has diminished a lot. It also looks like he doesn’t throw nearly as hard as he used to and I always thought his power was a tad overrated anyway.

Bizarre I know because I agree with you that power is the last thing to go but Lawler looks like his has diminished a lot. It also looks like he doesn’t throw nearly as hard as he used to and I always thought his power was a tad overrated anyway.

I mean, I don't think he hits like he used to but I don't think it's THAT diminished. I think Robbie always had good power. Not show stopping, H Bomb Hendo in his prime power. But way better than average.

I don't think Barb is as durable as he used to be but I don't think he's washed either.

Anyone know of a free mma lineup optimizer for dk? I'm in AZ this weekend so I'm gonna play a little dfs.

Anyone know why props were removed for the Dos Anjos vs Barberena fight on bet365?

Im a bit sleepy but Rda should sub barbarena quite easily.

Im a wonderboy fan, and a fight against any striker is good on paper, but holland is way too long and explosive, and wonderboy just looks slower. I think he gets ko'ed.

Last edited:
What has Pearce done to make him such a huge favorite?

I think Elkins could sub him.

Wonder if the Rojo fight will go ahead now fighters who train with Krause are temporarily banned.

Miles Johns fought last time out. Krause just can’t corner him
Check out the news from 20 minutes ago. No fighters that train with him are allowed any more, effective immediately.

I think they probably let Rojo fight but I'm not sure.

If you're in Las Vegas right now, there's some juicy hedging opportunity in the Thompson vs. Holland fight.

Bet MGM: fight goes to decision -160, fight ends ITD +125. Fight to start Round 3 -185.

Circa: fight goes O4.5 +150, fight goes to decision +160.

Post your thoughts below. I will think of how to bet it properly after I get some sleep. Luckily this fight card starts at 4pm PST.

I like quite a few dogs in this one - I may get buried: Rojo, Valdez, Johnson, Guida/Holtzman ITD, Hill, Rowe, Dolidze, Anders, Schnell, Barb/RDA ITD, Thompson/Holland starts 4.

If you're in Las Vegas right now, there's some juicy hedging opportunity in the Thompson vs. Holland fight.

Bet MGM: fight goes to decision -160, fight ends ITD +125. Fight to start Round 3 -185.

Circa: fight goes O4.5 +150, fight goes to decision +160.

Post your thoughts below. I will think of how to bet it properly after I get some sleep. Luckily this fight card starts at 4pm PST.

I don't think you mess around with the round props or O/U unless one place limits you a lot on what you can get down on the goes distance props.

Just figure out the max each will let you get down on if it goes distance and hit that at each place. Depends on how much $ you have access to as well. Will they both take $10k bets, if you have access to $20k to put down? That guarantees you $2500 profit at a minimum with a chance at $6k profit.

Quick picks again for main card:

I'll maybe end up betting Thompson with these odds but Holland is way fresher and hasn't lost a striking battle yet at mw or ww. So the pick is actually Holland by knockout.

I think Barbarena might be trickier than you think for Dos Anjos. It's RDA's return to ww and he tends to sometimes freeze in a firefight that Barb potentially brings to the table. If he doesnt take him as serious as he should he might trapped in brawl but I think RDA is a pro as it gets he brings the best gameplan/stays mostly outside and but when they get close slams Barbarena down and dominates on top. So the pick is RDA by 30/27 dec.

Schnell seems like a good upset pick but Nicolau isn't as mistake prone as SU was. This makes things tricky for Schnell to land the needed offense. I think Nicolau knocks him out but I'd like to be wrong as Schnell is fun fighter to watch.

Tuivasa again dog odds tempting I dont think Sergei is champ material he just seems like a big guy that throws big bombs (obviously has a good technique as well) and not the athlete as lets say Francis Ngannou is. But Tuivasa seems like a fighter that does good when he has momentum in his side and as surprisingly good as he did vs Cyril he still got knocked out. Gotta go with past results here and say Sergei freezes Tai in the first.

Hermanson all the way (by decision). I don't believe in pure luck but if I did I'd say Roman has been at least fortunate with his results. Maybe Jack breaks leg and Roman knocks him out but I'd say he hits the wall here.

Daukaus froze in the face of the new aggressive Dolidze but his overall skillset is still pretty good even for "ufc level". I think I'll pick him but it's almost 50/50 as I dont trust either of these men.

Back