Aug 26 Holloway/TKZ Singapore

Sept 2: Gane/Spivac Paris
Sept 9: UFC 293 Sydney
Sept 16: Mexican Independence Day T-Mobile
Sept 23: TBD UFC Apex

https://fightodds.io/odds/4702/ufc-fight-night-holm-vs-bueno-silva

UFC Vegas 77

Albert Duraev +115?

https://www.tapology.com/fightcente...-night-albert-machete-duraev-vs-jun-yong-park

Albert Duraev is a strong wrestler with persistent and well-timed takedowns who uses good top pressure once on the mat to hold position while he hunts submissions. As with many MMA fighters from Russia, Duraev’s wrestling is less about timing a double leg, and more about getting the fight against the cage, engaging the clinch, and looking for trip takedowns.This method has proved successful in the UFC for many fighters because it offers a safer route to the canvas. When wrestlers shoot takedowns from distance, they run the risk of knees and uppercuts sending them back or knocking them out cold. But, a more methodical – pressure to clinch to trip to takedown – approach helps limit the danger from counter strikes.Duraev needs to take extra care to avoid the striking of his opponents because his offensive striking is basic, his striking defense is porous, and his chin is fragile. In a standup fight, granted against high-level power, last time out, Duraev was outclassed on the feet and quickly found himself getting pieced up.

Jun Yong Park is a borderline enigma in the octagon. Often, he is categorized as primarily a boxer, but, when he is discussed as such, he will fight predominately on the mat as a wrestler. While initially potentially puzzling given his prowess on the feet should mean his best chance is there to win the fight, Park’s willingness to forgo striking to wrestle showcases his best trait: intelligence with knowing his well-rounded ability can exacerbate the biggest fight difference between him and his opponent. What I mean by this is that Park has no ego in the octagon and will fight the easiest path to victory. And, given his recent opponents have been better strikers than grapplers, he has elected to forgo his boxing to wrestle, and win.While Park has the well-rounded ability to win on the feet and on the mat, he is far from the elite at either. On the feet, he has sound tight boxing but the issue is he is relatively slow moving which makes him easily hit. On the mat, Park does a very good job using his heavy build to lay on his opponent, and once control is established, inflict ground and pound. The issue, for him, is that if his opponent is even “UFC average” with grappling, he does not have the athletic tools to land a takedown — often, he uses gradual strength to work his way to the mat. While the elite tag may not be attributable to him, he is by no means an easy opponent. Moreover, I believe Park is a top 15/20 gatekeeper which is quite admirable, meaning, if a fighter beats him then said fighter desires to get a crack at the rankings.

Last edited:
I mean there are no locks or free money in this game, anything can happen. We all know this.
But Melsik Baghdasaryan to win over Tucker Lutz @-200 is in my view pretty close to a free money.

Tucker Lutz is just not a good fighter. He is not good anywhere and my gut feeling tells me he is weak mentally as well. Melsik is a proper fighter with proper technique. I see Melsik being stronger, faster, better skills and just overall better everywhere. Odds are not great, but something special needs to happen for Lutz to win this.

I put 2 units on Melsik.

I mean there are no locks or free money in this game, anything can happen. We all know this.
But Melsik Baghdasaryan to win over Tucker Lutz @-200 is in my view pretty close to a free money.

Tucker Lutz is just not a good fighter. He is not good anywhere and my gut feeling tells me he is weak mentally as well. Melsik is a proper fighter with proper technique. I see Melsik being stronger, faster, better skills and just overall better everywhere. Odds are not great, but something special needs to happen for Lutz to win this.

I put 2 units on Melsik.
Lutz is better on the ground for sure and im weary after that Bannan peal loss in the last one

I put 2 units on Melsik.

Lutz tends to look like a decent wrestler with good top pressure when not facing opponents with elite grappling which Melsik definitely does not possess.

Melsik is a very poor grappler with a decent getup game when he is fresh. This fight is taking place at the apex, in the small cage, which will make Lutz's TD entries easier to come by since he won't have to cut off the cage in the same way.

Theres a very real chance Melsik loses this fight it definitely is not free money imo.

I might be wrong on this one, I have certainly been wrong before.

But I just don’t see it. I watched Lutz recent fights and he is just so underwhelming in all he does. Especially in his last fight, I think he looked even worse than before.

Melsik on the other hand, had a good showing against Joshua Culibao (who is good) and that fight was very close. The way it ended was a bit of a freak incident I think, not saying he would have won, but it was still a bit random.

Lutz will not be able to threaten Melsik on the feet at all, so Melsik should be able to focus on keeping it on the feet without too much worry about strikes.

I think Melsik will stuff takedowns and smoke Lutz on the feet. This will not be a close fight.

Shouldn't Dumont beat Chandler easily? Surprised by the close odds

This card is embarrassing and an insult to fans …. Might be the first card in years that I skip
All together

i hope beuna Silva retires holm …. Getting sick of holm headlining or co main event cards …. She’s incredibly boring and isn’t going any further in her career.

Last edited:
Market finally caught up on Terrance lol. Round 1 or bust fighter.

I like Duraev +140. Fight ends sub when it opens too.

Echoing this is a stinky card on paper one of worst eva. Prop card too when they open.

Echoing this is a stinky card on paper one of worst eva. Prop card too when they open.
Duraev undeservedly beat Njokuani and lost against Buckley who is not exactly known for his amazing takedown defence. Duraev is a huge gasser. Good luck with your bet!

Maybe an overcorrection though. I'm sure people are looking at Nazim as having a win last time out, but he was losing as a moderate favorite until the cut. It's probably a finish either way though.

Maybe an overcorrection though. I'm sure people are looking at Nazim as having a win last time out, but he was losing as a moderate favorite until the cut. It's probably a finish either way though.
Hmm he showed a good gastank though. I really think Mckinney is rd1 or bust vs most ufc fighters. Sadykhov is also in a good camp.

Has a fighter ever come into the ufc losing their first 4 straight on the way to being cut?

Ufc really want blonde Russian chick to win. Not sure I buy it at -250 because she is sloppy as shit.

Ufc really want blonde Russian chick to win. Not sure I buy it at -250 because she is sloppy as shit.
She will get pieced up the first round. But then Nunes will gas like always.

Back