UFC Vegas 77: Holly Holm vs. Mayra Bueno Silva, July 15

Ufc really want blonde Russian chick to win. Not sure I buy it at -250 because she is sloppy as shit.
Backing moderate or heavy favorites in WMMA is a no go, but Dudakova probably overwhelms Istela with her grappling.

After Yazmin and that undefeated chick from Ares lost dominantly in the past few weeks I wouldn't blame anyone passing though.

People talking about locks and free money.... How about Walt Harris -163 VS Parisian???

Parisian has to be bottom 5 HWs in UFC right now. He is a bad fighter. Walt speed and athleticism advantages are insane lmaoooo

If hes just -163 what will KO and round 1 line look like? Im gonna jump on both.

Hes been training with Jon too and honestly Maurice Greene whos been with them has put out respectable performances against good HWs like Delija. Hes 40 and hasnt fought in 2 years but @ HW and at such a massive athletic disparity I dont think theyre big factors here. Parisian defends punches with his face too and has no real grappling upside here Walts TDD is good.

He wont have to worry about Parisian having or using a significant reach advantage, or kicking game like Volkov or grappling of Reem/Tybura. His clinch game isnt imposing either. And while Walt doesnt have a good gas tank Parisian is bad himself. And I dont see how Walts left hand doesnt put him out. Hes gonna be so much faster without range controlling issues he had against Tybura/Reem/Volkov since Parisian doesnt possess any of their dangers or threats in any way physically or technically.

Last edited:
Backing moderate or heavy favorites in WMMA is a no go, but Dudakova probably overwhelms Istela with her grappling.

After Yazmin and that undefeated chick from Ares lost dominantly in the past few weeks I wouldn't blame anyone passing though.

Fair points.

I ask again, has anyone lost gone from debuting with a loss to what could be four straight on the way to being cut from the ufc?

Usually most newcomers lose two straight before figuring it out on the third try.

People talking about locks and free money.... How about Walt Harris -163 VS Parisian???

Parisian has to be bottom 5 HWs in UFC right now. He is a bad fighter. Walt speed and athleticism advantages are insane lmaoooo

If hes just -163 what will KO and round 1 line look like? Im gonna jump on both.

Hes been training with Jon too and honestly Maurice Greene whos been with them has put out respectable performances against good HWs like Delija. Hes 40 and hasnt fought in 2 years but @ HW and at such a massive athletic disparity I dont think theyre big factors here. Parisian defends punches with his face too and has no real grappling upside here Walts TDD is good.

He wont have to worry about Parisian having or using a significant reach advantage, or kicking game like Volkov or grappling of Reem/Tybura. His clinch game isnt imposing either. And while Walt doesnt have a good gas tank Parisian is bad himself. And I dont see how Walts left hand doesnt put him out. Hes gonna be so much faster without range controlling issues he had against Tybura/Reem/Volkov since Parisian doesnt possess any of their dangers or threats in any way physically or technically.

I agree I like Harris here also... I think people see that he was finished thre times in a row by strikes and are puting to much on that.

None of them were bad finishes where his chin was cracked or anything like that, Reem and Tybura stopages were just from fatigue/Harris not being able to get our from bottom and with Volkov it was a body kick then some punches whole Harris was covered up that got the storage.

Those are all elite guys who I rate for for higher then Josh... Harris had Tybura in real trouble on the feet before Tybura was able to get him down but I don't think Parisian is 10% the grappler Tybura is

I agree I like Harris here also... I think people see that he was finished thre times in a row by strikes and are puting to much on that.

None of them were bad finishes where his chin was cracked or anything like that, Reem and Tybura stopages were just from fatigue/Harris not being able to get our from bottom and with Volkov it was a body kick then some punches whole Harris was covered up that got the storage.

Those are all elite guys who I rate for for higher then Josh... Harris had Tybura in real trouble on the feet before Tybura was able to get him down but I don't think Parisian is 10% the grappler Tybura is

He dropped and had Overeem in trouble and won round 1 also.

AstonishingHarmlessChafer-size_restricted.gif

Volkov and Reem both used body or head kicks to really hurt and set up finishes against Walt too. And Reem needed his vaunted clinch game to really help rally him out. Parisian cannot kick or clinch do that with any efficacy specially on the level of those 2 or with their size, length.

Im gonna be on Walt moneyline, inside, KO and round 1. Round 2 maybe too.

merryn-trant-game-of-thrones.gif

I think stylistically he should win, but I don't think I'm betting a 40 year old who hasn't won in 4 years as a favourite.

Probably going to place small bets with Duraev and McKinney.... Harris is also quite tempting cause Parisian shouldn't be near an octagon but I just can't trust him...

Harris might still be pretty good but hard to trust guy who has been losing so much and had to deal with shit in personal life. Everybody roots for the guy but its just gonna suck even more if Parisian somehow survives and the grinds the win.

Why are Holly and Mayra so close in odds? Due to Hollys age? But she looked fine last time. Meanwhile Mayras been hitting low p subs against incompetent competion. But are we giving a chance for her coming out party here?

Perez-200(She wins by TKO)
Munoz-165(He wins by dec)
Maskum-400(He wins by dec)
Valdez+230(He wins by TKO)
Lingo+170(He wins by Dec)
Dudakeva-210(She wins by Sub)
Baghdazaryan-160(He wins by dec)
Sadhykov-145(He wins by TKO)
Azatair+100(He wins by KO)
Dumont-145(SHe wins by dec)
Harris-160(He wins by KO)
Park-160(He wins by sub)
Holm-175(she wins buy dec)

#UFCVegas77 projections from myself

Jun Yong Park -110
Dumont -110
Francisco Prado -125
Alex Munoz -140
Sadykhov -149
Holm -150
Melquizael Costa -165
Ailin Perez -167
Walter Harris -210
Bagdasaryan -213
Dudakova -218
Evan Elder -233
Azat Maksum -306
Jack Della Maddalena -641 4.0 inch unlisted reach advantage

Last edited:
Probably going to place small bets with Duraev and McKinney.... Harris is also quite tempting cause Parisian shouldn't be near an octagon but I just can't trust him...
And Harris is out due to a contaminated supplement (?) Bad weekend overall for bets if you don't want to take unnecessary risk

Good dogs
1. Duraev (+130) 65% win
2. Parisian (+170) 50% win
3. McKinney (+125) 70% win
I dont like this fight card to much for betting expect to watch it i do.

I do like some of the underdogs.
Still deciding to take a few shots on some of the underdogs.

Harris might still be pretty good but hard to trust guy who has been losing so much and had to deal with shit in personal life. Everybody roots for the guy but its just gonna suck even more if Parisian somehow survives and the grinds the win.

Why are Holly and Mayra so close in odds? Due to Hollys age? But she looked fine last time. Meanwhile Mayras been hitting low p subs against incompetent competion. But are we giving a chance for her coming out party here?
Buena Silva has decent thai boxing. Her kicks are solid. Holy’s lost a lot of hand speed and she mostly relies on cage stalling and karate kicks.

Silva isn’t that far different in skills to Ketlen.

Liking Lingo a lot after some taping here. He won the 1st against Landwehr and I remember people betting him in that one. Now hes got a similar line against a much worse fighter than Nate? Give me the +180 dont know how Costa got bet to -240 range... Which Landwehr closed to. Costa doesnt have Nate pressure or grappling to break down Lingo.

Lingo has a nice jab. Even to the body its a great weapon for him even hurt Saldana to body with it. His jab will control this fight and he might sit Costa on his ass with a hook somewhere. Thats a great followup for him. I think hes def better striker and grappling a wash. UD or TKO.

Last edited:
Liking Lingo a lot after some taping here. He won the 1st against Landwehr and I remember people betting him in that one. Now hes got a similar line against a much worse fighter than Nate? Give me the +180 dont know how Costa got bet to -240 range... Which Landwehr closed to.
I've been eyeing that now that Tucker's line isn't as wide as before. Admittedly I don't know much about Costa, but he seems wild enough to give Lingo the exact type of fight he thrives in.

Back