UFN 101 - Whittaker vs Brunson - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at what happened to Camozzi when he tangled with Leites.... Man you are convincing me of Kelly.

If Camozzi can keep this a boxing match he will win. If it ends up a clinch and wrestle war then Camozzi will likely be in trouble.
Yup, plus Kelly is an Olympic Judo player. He should have an easier time with takedowns in the clinch than Thales 'a random Polish striker is killing me in this spot' Leites did.

Camozzi is one of the worst guys there is at enforcing a gameplan. Dude literally will just go where ever the fight takes him. And when he finally did realize maybe he shouldn't let Thales keep grabbing, that last for all of maybe one minute in the third round.

Kelly likes to brawl too much, but as long as he fights here like he did vs Montgomery and as long as the price is right (no way he is favored) than he comes off as the right side.

I think Camozzi wins via striking and athleticism. No way will i lay -350(My prediction of what odds will be) against Dan the man though.
Holy fuckkkkk praying your prediction is right lol i'll say Camozzi opens -170

I really, really hope you're right. All evidence would point to Camozzi at least being in the low to mid -200s though for sure.

Hopefully we find out in the next couple of hours

We'll see what happens. I'd bet kelly @ +250 or higher.

Live look of Dan Kelly:
960.jpg

tuck looked like str8 garbage in his last fight. if brown is long i'll play him.

To be fair, Tuck had a good third round and Emmett has a very unique rhythm. Brown is much more cut and dry in how he fights

Ben Nyugen is coming off a life changing beating. Geane Hererra might be a good dog

To be fair, Tuck had a good third round and Emmett has a very unique rhythm. Brown is much more cut and dry in how he fights

Worth noting that Tuck only had a good 3rd round because Emmett broke his finger.

Ch8xVEKXIAA2JPi.jpg

About to watch some footage on Hooker and Knight and start writing my breakdown, looking forward to this fight.

I like Meunier A LOT. I think he won't be the favorite but I have him winning this one. Meunier didn't look bad on short notice vs Colby. Walsh is terrible imo. I remember he gassed big time on Rousey/holm card. He won that but a lot of amateurish movements there. Other than that he lost all his 3 fights. I'd smash Meuniers opening line what ever it is lol

Ben Nyugen is coming off a life changing beating. Geane Hererra might be a good dog

Really? I favor Herrera.
He had a good fight with Ray Borg who is better than Ben imo. He also beat Joby Sanchez who I favor over ben Nguyen.
I think Geanne pieces him up and finishes him. Ben's cardio is doodoo.

Worth noting that Tuck only had a good 3rd round because Emmett broke his finger.

TBF Tuck broke his finger

Im the former user known as KenCs, I have long returned to my lurking ways of old after my blunder on betting on Cote ML against Cerrone and had full confidence in that bet, especially as Cote was the dog and thought he would be the toughest test for Cerrone at the time. Cerrone came out and had the best performance of his career against Cote and TKO'd him in the third. Many users in this betting thread also thought Cote was a decent dog and some didnt. However, nearly the whole of the betting thread agreed on the fight most likely reaching a decision. Now, I had lost some money on that fight but Ive been doing spectacularly this year.

So when @Joseph Budden keeps shitting on me in these recent threads recently saying im at a loss, I laugh. This dude only brings up my name to shit on it when Ive shown him nothing but respect on these forums. Yes I got one bet wrong but saying im at a loss because of that is hilarious. Dude you need to relax when you'e one of the most vocal on these threads and have made some "meh" bets in the past. No one is meant to shit on others here.

These threads have turned more salty with recent additions of some guys who only celebrate when they're right and shitpost when they're wrong.
Now I understand when users like @Oblivian rarely post on these threads because of these cancerous additions to these threads.
There is a reason you, @Joseph Budden get into many arguments on this forum. You act like an immature 13 year old boy. Keep shitposting with your crappy gifs thinking you're funny and keep my damn name outta your whore mouth.

Lmaooo @ lurking Ken creating a new account when he saw his name

Dude, you've been posting about me in three different threads from before. You must love me.
Keep posting your crappy gifs, trying to get your little buddy Robbiedawg laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back