UFN 89 - Wonderboy vs Waterboy - 6/18 - Ontario part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Cote R1 at +900. Cerrone is a notorious slow starter and may get finished early. On it small.

Like Cote R1 at +900. Cerrone is a notorious slow starter and may get finished early. On it small.

Agree at those odds. I don't think it hits because Cote just is so measured himself these days but at +900 there's definitely value.

Plays from yesterday:

Bosse/O'C u1.5 -140
Markos -165
Val -150
Tamdan -165
Soto -140
Soto/Beal o2.5 -170
Saggo -140

I'm eyeing a ton of props

Last edited:
Agree at those odds. I don't think it hits because Cote just is so measured himself these days but at +900 there's definitely value.

Agreed this bet is based on Cowboys starts and not necessarily on Cote coming out fast.

Plays from yesterday:

Bosse/O'C u1.5 -140
Markos -165
Val -150
Tamdan -165
Soto -140
Soto/Beal o2.5 -170
Saggo -140
Mens FLW o2.5 -190

I'm eyeing a ton of props

If we had these prices, man ffs.
There needs to be a bookie here who releases the same lines as the US eventually.

Ive placed some more on Cote +150. Going degen damn it.

Agreed this bet is based on Cowboys starts and not necessarily on Cote coming out fast.

There needs to be a bookie here who releases the same lines as the US eventually.
I hear you. There's a big trade-off, tho. You guys have way more options and have way better live betting, among others

almost all eu bookies have lines out

I hear you. There's a big trade-off, tho. You guys have way more options and have way better live betting, among others

Oh yes, those beautiful LB lines. If more juiced lines are the downside so be it. LB is were I make the money anyways. Cruz dec at +130 LB was a gift.

almost all eu bookies have lines out

Yeah we got the lines but they're juiced to the tits. If we had the openers some of the american bookies have, it would be much more better.

Oh yes, those beautiful LB lines. If more juiced lines are the downside so be it. LB is were I make the money anyways. Cruz dec at +130 LB was a gift.

Yeah we got the lines but they're juiced to the tits. If we had the openers some of the american bookies have, it would be much more better.
You guys get sick openers, too sometimes. I remember a bunch of you hitting nasty openers within the past like 2 months

got letourneau and theodorou double at slightly over even money and i'm perfectly happy with it. very confident in both.

Cutelaba's NC, I guess it was ruled as an early stoppage and overturned.

Cutelaba's DQ loss

Cutelaba vs Merab

Cutelaba vs Gorbenko

Cutelaba vs Bunea

Cutelaba's NC, I guess it was ruled as an early stoppage and overturned.

Cutelaba's DQ loss

Cutelaba vs Merab

Cutelaba vs Gorbenko

Cutelaba vs Bunea

Oh seems like he has power. Wonder how he is gonna look with USADA. Feel like he only has the gas for maybe 1 or 2 rounds. The under may be a good play if its under -120.

Oh seems like he has power. Wonder how he is gonna look with USADA. Feel like he only has the gas for maybe 1 or 2 rounds. The under may be a good play if its under -120.

he's only been to rd 2 once, and barely at that

Elaborate dude?

rory is an in your face pressure fighter who basically works his way inside using the jab. wonderboy has had success because his opponents gave him too much room to work with. if you get inside on wonderboy he won't be able to use the best part of his game....his very dangerous and awkward high kicks. rory also has the best "mma wrestling" out of anyone wonderboy has fought thus far. i think rory puts on a clinch fest against the cage, while constantly working for the TD. another huge factor that a lot of people are missing is that wonderboy trained A LOT with weidman, which he hasnt been able to do this camp.

he's only been to rd 2 once, and barely at that

So you thinking this finishes in the first? Both fighters have huge power. Cirkinov probably has more gas. Maybe he tires him out and finishes him late round 2?

So you thinking this finishes in the first? Both fighters have huge power. Cirkinov probably has more gas. Maybe he tires him out and finishes him late round 2?

i'm thinking cirk has more gas, yea. but speculating more than anything else.

i'm thinking cirk has more gas, yea. but speculating more than anything else.
Im thinking Circ round 2 will be at +500 or better? Imma put some on that instead of the under.

The only reason im saying this guy doesn't have much gas is that he is considerably tired after the first minute.

Meeehhh, not loving this card. Have 1.5u on Cowboy -165 and 1u on Soto at Evens, that's about it. Still waiting on a lot of these lines to move a bit, don't see a whole lot of value atm.

Thinking about Rory, will probably play him but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Almost bet Val at -140 but pussed out of it, more I think about it the more I can see this being very competitive so definitely not playing it now at a worse price. gonna play the waiting game for now, no fun but not gonna push it.

To address a few points. Im currently researching Saggo Silva only watched Saggo so far. He does have decent takedowns he got Felder down a few times but he can be reckless and Felder outscrambled him a few times taking his back on a couple of them occasions. Salas also took him down easily in his last fight. He likes the bodylock takedown need to watch Silva but not sure if he can out physical him. Saggo has limited stand up but is aggressive will get in your face to set up his takedowns. Will report back once watched Silva. Think this will be a great lb fight and i like the over.

Someone said Alvey has good tdd. He stuffed Watson's but that means squat. Andrews took him down three times so i disagree i can see Elias dcoring takedowns here. I expected Elias -200 so littke overpriced but i would probably use Elias as parlay fodder if i wasnt already set with my main bets. Elias dec is a prop bet im almost certainly playing.

To address a few points. Im currently researching Saggo Silva only watched Saggo so far. He does have decent takedowns he got Felder down a few times but he can be reckless and Felder outscrambled him a few times taking his back on a couple of them occasions. Salas also took him down easily in his last fight. He likes the bodylock takedown need to watch Silva but not sure if he can out physical him. Saggo has limited stand up but is aggressive will get in your face to set up his takedowns. Will report back once watched Silva. Think this will be a great lb fight and i like the over.

Someone said Alvey has good tdd. He stuffed Watson's but that means squat. Andrews took him down three times so i disagree i can see Elias dcoring takedowns here. I expected Elias -200 so littke overpriced but i would probably use Elias as parlay fodder if i wasnt already set with my main bets. Elias dec is a prop bet im almost certainly playing.

Andrews literally had one takedown in that fight while Alvey came in aggressive for a combo. After that they scrambled back up, Alvey tried to spin while Andrews was trying to secure his back. Not sure if you are just looking at stats there, but that wasn't a takedown as Alvey improved position. Then he KOed Andrews by hooking Andrews leg on the next takedown attempt. If a stat showed three takedowns, that's pure comedy considering the last one KOed Andrews with him lying on his back.

Most of Alvey's career has been spent with him stuffing takedowns along the fence. He's susceptible to double legs in the center since he's not the fastest guy in the world, but he has good fundamentals stuffing against the fence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back