W&T General Discussion Thread

Wasn't the honey badger originally marketed and sold as an sbr? I'm thinking this is where the issue lies

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...king-to-escape-new-york-lawsuit-idUSKBN29K2LV

My opinion is....good. I hope the NRA goes bust and everybody who gives them money starts giving their money to organizations that actually fight for gun rights, and don't operate as a piggy bank for executives. Sadly I think they are going to take in more money with a Biden presidency, and go right back to (or continue) their antics.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...king-to-escape-new-york-lawsuit-idUSKBN29K2LV

My opinion is....good. I hope the NRA goes bust and everybody who gives them money starts giving their money to organizations that actually fight for gun rights, and don't operate as a piggy bank for executives. Sadly I think they are going to take in more money with a Biden presidency, and go right back to (or continue) their antics.

...did you even read it?

"The NRA filed for Chapter 11 protection in federal bankruptcy court in Dallas, and said it plans to reincorporate in Texas to escape “a corrupt political and regulatory environment” in New York, where it is now incorporated."

In its own statement, the NRA pledged no immediate changes to its operations or workforce and said it was not insolvent, with LaPierre adding that it was “as financially strong as we have been in years.”

In her lawsuit, James said the NRA’s incorporation as a nonprofit in New York gave her authority to seek its dissolution. The NRA filed a countersuit in federal court in Albany, New York, accusing her of violating its free speech rights because she disliked its politics."

i used to hate the nra (ie: heller) but now i just don't care. i never gave them a cent and prefer jpfo, 2af, and goa.

but i don't see anything in the article to indicate them going bust or nra members stopping support.

...did you even read it?

"The NRA filed for Chapter 11 protection in federal bankruptcy court in Dallas, and said it plans to reincorporate in Texas to escape “a corrupt political and regulatory environment” in New York, where it is now incorporated."

In its own statement, the NRA pledged no immediate changes to its operations or workforce and said it was not insolvent, with LaPierre adding that it was “as financially strong as we have been in years.”

In her lawsuit, James said the NRA’s incorporation as a nonprofit in New York gave her authority to seek its dissolution. The NRA filed a countersuit in federal court in Albany, New York, accusing her of violating its free speech rights because she disliked its politics."

i used to hate the nra (ie: heller) but now i just don't care. i never gave them a cent and prefer jpfo, 2af, and goa.

but i don't see anything in the article to indicate them going bust or nra members stopping support.
I never mentioned them going bust. If I thought they were shutting down would I mention them continuing to get money? Yes, it is part of a legal maneuver, but anything that can taint the NRA is good in my opinion.

Here's hoping the future CZAR doesn't have a back-asswards, Czech safety.

I turned on my Xbone for the first time in like a year. Started playing forza and saw your drivatar, forgot I added you.

I turned on my Xbone for the first time in like a year. Started playing forza and saw your drivatar, forgot I added you.
I've been meaning to play it again. I got into a "dream car" conversation with a coworker last week and when my C6 Z06 answer wasn't cool enough, my subsequent, "gun to my head" answer was, "Uh...911, I guess?"

So you know what I did on my days off? Watched a shitpile of 997 and 992 video reviews on YouTube and now the bug is floating in my head.

I imagine when I can drive my car again, it will fade. Speaking of which, payments are done in August this year; time flies.

I've been meaning to play it again. I got into a "dream car" conversation with a coworker last week and when my C6 Z06 answer wasn't cool enough, my subsequent, "gun to my head" answer was, "Uh...911, I guess?"

So you know what I did on my days off? Watched a shitpile of 997 and 992 video reviews on YouTube and now the bug is floating in my head.

I imagine when I can drive my car again, it will fade. Speaking of which, payments are done in August this year; time flies.

The new 992 is amazing. It's definitely a car I would love to have. It's probably the best blend of everyday livability, luxury and performance.

Holy shit. Go on ammoseek and check 556 or 223 prices. Thanks Biden! Lol

good or bad? It couldn’t have gotten worse, could it?

I haven’t bought ammo in a year. Thankfully did a good sized bulk buy just before hunting season in 2019. Hoping my stash lasts until some sanity returns, and I don’t shoot near as much as I used to anyway

good or bad? It couldn’t have gotten worse, could it?

I haven’t bought ammo in a year. Thankfully did a good sized bulk buy just before hunting season in 2019. Hoping my stash lasts until some sanity returns, and I don’t shoot near as much as I used to anyway

Horrible

I need to start hunting down .308 Win range ammo and get a couple 20 rounder PMAGS for my AR10.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back