W&T General Discussion Thread

Thermal scopes don't have a lifespan similar to NV tubes. It mostly comes down to electronic part failure. Luck of the draw really, some people have scopes that have been going for 10 years. Others have scopes that died after 2.

That's pretty good then.

Did you know Howa makes a 22LR?
https://forum.accurateshooter.com/threads/howa-1100-22lr.4018382/

Not even super expensive. might be my next impulse buy.

rimfire_odg.png

That's pretty good then.

Did you know Howa makes a 22LR?
https://forum.accurateshooter.com/threads/howa-1100-22lr.4018382/

Not even super expensive. might be my next impulse buy.

rimfire_odg.png
My bud has a Howa .223, its a great gun.

I went to the gunshop today and bought a thermal spotting monocular for a few hundred bucks. As much as I'd like a scope, for the price of one very basic entry level scope, I could get a pretty high end monocular, its more to find the pigs, I'm fine to purchase an IR scope for taking the shot.

My bud has a Howa .223, its a great gun.

I went to the gunshop today and bought a thermal spotting monocular for a few hundred bucks. As much as I'd like a scope, for the price of one very basic entry level scope, I could get a pretty high end monocular, its more to find the pigs, I'm fine to purchase an IR scope for taking the shot.

I think that's a better more economical way to go. Thermal handheld with an IR/NV weaponsite.

The thermals are great for scanning to determine angle of approach by whatever you're after.

Right on.

Anyone seen the new CZ P10-M? Not sure what they were thinking on this one. About 7 years too late on a 7+1 striker fired subcompact.
CZ-P-10M.jpg

ing]

I’m more interested in the P10F Competition Ready. They send the p10F to Apex and it got a trigger, barrel, extend slide release and Apex mag release.

It’s MSRP is over $1000 after taxes but likely still cheaper than getting a G34 and then sending it to Agency, Taran, or Salient

Last edited:
I’m more interested in the P10F Competition Ready. They send the p10F to Apex and it got a trigger, barrel, extend slide release and Apex mag release.

It’s MSRP is over $1000 after taxes but likely still cheaper than getting a G34 and then sending it to Agency, Taran, or Salient
I'm an absolute sucker for Apex triggers in my p80s/gen 3. Good lord are they the bee's knees. Ive tried all sorts of different triggers and keep coming back to apex

I'm an absolute sucker for Apex triggers in my p80s/gen 3. Good lord are they the bee's knees. Ive tried all sorts of different triggers and keep coming back to apex
The thing is, the CZ P10 trigger, for a stock from the factory trigger in a striker fire gun is GREAT so I can't imagine how Apex would make it better. Which makes me want to try it out more lol.

No idea where else to put this so here looks good.

Set up my deer stand, about 12 feet up at the seat portion.
Mock scrape about 20 yards away, 40 yards from a creek and 40 yards from their beds.
20210925-121650.jpg

Good luck, keep us updated

Last edited:
How are Rossi rifles nowdays? most of the ones I've been looking at lately are Rossi but I have no real experience with Rossi as a brand.

Back