W&T General Discussion Thread

Damn. At $300 a pop that adds up.
Brah this PRS / long range shooting game, dudes drop some coin. Plus TT is pretty generous with their warranty and returns. They swapped one out for me, and I was surprised, considering the circumstances. A really great company.

Brah this PRS / long range shooting game, dudes drop some coin. Plus TT is pretty generous with their warranty and returns. They swapped one out for me, and I was surprised, considering the circumstances. A really great company.

Gotta love a company like that.

9VNbhIG.jpg

3plYY6j.jpg

I'm terribly sorry to hear about all the boating accidents these triggers were lost in.

What would be the solution to mount a bayonet lug on something that doesn't have one, like a shotgun?

Just got my Howard Leight Impact Sport Bolt earmuffs today, they appear to do the job well, but they have the annoying high pitched feedback screech if you turn them up all the way.

Absolutely, it's a very nice piece. I have to decide now whether it makes financial sense to put a $100 clamp on a $500 gun. At this point I wonder if I should just take some measurements, draw up a design in Solidworks, machine a couple hundred of these and sell them.

For sure.

If you have that ability and think you could market them I'd say go for it.

Hopefully the market will adjust and more 7.62x39 and 5.45 will be made domestically. The ban can also be lifted after 12 months if Russia meets certain conditions.

Hopefully the market will adjust and more 7.62x39 and 5.45 will be made domestically. The ban can also be lifted after 12 months if Russia meets certain conditions.

What other Eastern Bloc countries made those rounds? Maybe imports from there pick up the slack.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back