International What is the truth behind Donald Trump?

What we know is this didn't happen under Trump.

Putin had a respect for Trump. And I don't think Putin fears Joe or respects him in any way. And here we are with Joe provoking a war and calling for a New World Order
One more time, can you post a link about Joe wanting to start WW3?

The capitol hasn't been stormed by a mob of our own citizens before. There have been individual threats, but not like this. Honestly, we got the best outcome from what could've happened. Security would have been justified in using force to protect and resist.

Casualties of Jan 6 event:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aftermath_of_the_2021_United_States_Capitol_attack#Casualties

I can only assume you are joking.

You didn’t even read that wiki entry did you?

I can only assume you are joking.

You didn’t even read that wiki entry did you?
I said multiple people died. Regardless of the rest, the shooting of Ashli Babbit, and the officer who had two strokes, then died afterwards would fit the criteria. The medical examiner said that what transpired contributed to the strokes.

As for justifiable force? Not joking. Obviously opening fire on the crowd wasn't a viable option, but then again tear gas/melee brawl didn't seem good either. So like I said, lesser of two evils by letting them in. It's a gamble, because of all the unknown variables. Best outcome all things considered.

Well trump sure as hell messed up Afghanistan and escalated tensions with Iran, why would you think he’d do any better with a crisis like this.

Biden is actually handeling this conflict very well as mentioned before.

Do you mean by floating the idea of Ukraine coming into NATO again, calling for Putin to be ousted earlier in the conflict making it harder for Putin to make peace, or making a deal to get Ukraine Poland's old Migs and then balking at delivering them ourselves?

What is clear

- Trump had the US up for sale.

Normal country to country negotiations can be very expensive. You want billions and we want billions and maybe a deal gets made. Or complicated Political quid pro quo's get exchanged. With Trump one could just offer him a new Trump Tower in Moscow or Bejing and he would gladly give away Trillions of tax payer value or promise to disband Nato, or abandon allies in Syria to Turkey (when his Turkey assets were threatened).

- Putin did not act as Trump was doing all his dirty work for him.

Both Manafort and Rudy were in Ukraine working hard for Putin Oligarch to get him back in charge of the Ukrainian O&G sector. It was a great grift Putin he never forgave losing. Rudy and Manafort wanted to help re-establish it but make sure Trump and Co were in for their cut of the Billions that flow thru it.

Plan A was to beat up and threaten the Ukrainian gov't and make them know Trump and the US might abandon them if a deal was not done. This was the same play book Trump and jared used to shake down Qatar for $1B to save Jared's family bankrupt real estate empire. And just as Trump threatened to support Saudi invading our ally Qatar, that was the plan for Ukraine.

Step 2, if Ukraine did not just cave and give them a great deal and put Putin's Oligarch back in charge would have been to have the US support the Russian invasion as Trump did the Saudi one of Qatar.

Putin did not act as it made zero sense to, but I am sure now he knows what a bumbling fool Trump proved to be, he wishes he did.

Lol. We do know of a family that actually got millions from Ukraine.

Do you mean by floating the idea of Ukraine coming into NATO again, calling for Putin to be ousted earlier in the conflict making it harder for Putin to make peace, or making a deal to get Ukraine Poland's old Migs and then balking at delivering them ourselves?
Ah here is mister putin versteher again. Weren’t you the one who said Russia and china and India were gonna be wonderful allies and the west alienated them? Boy do I have surprise for you

Oh yeah, Putin had such respect for Trump that he halted the invasion he started in 2014.

Oh, wait, no he didn't.

Trump just sat idly by and let this build.

You wanted Trump to start a war with Russia over an invasion that happened 2 years before he took office?

Just curious if you were calling for Obama to do something when this invasion originally happened?

Ah here is mister putin versteher again. Weren’t you the one who said Russia and china and India were gonna be wonderful allies and the west alienated them? Boy do I have surprise for you

Dom't know who you're thinking of, but I've never said anything like that. I've actually been saying that we need to worry about China for at least the last 15 years.

Poll after poll after poll has shown the war room, by a significant margin, to have more right-wing posters.

Shit, a few weeks ago Putin was beating Trudeau easily in a poll of who you would rather have as a leader! Only when Putin started to really up his massacre of civilians did Trudeau finally pull ahead.

Maybe they voted against Trudeau for all that racist shit he's done.

<seedat>

Not immune at all but just not the levels of criminality to catch them with.

r9wvf9hgbsy41.jpg

(inb4 WHATABOUT Biden crime family, just as Obama's admin were all going to jail. MAGA!)

Well obviously nothing rose to the level of criminality with Obama's Justice Department so of course there weren't indictments. Just sayin...

Lesser of two evils. The feds didn't want to open fire on irrational civilians. Still a gamble. Multiple people ended up dying from the event, though.
If I'm not mistaken some of them were Trump supporters facilitating entry and were fired.

Um..

Since when do the feds just open fire on people?

They’ve been on site for many riots in the past few years and have never done that… ?

What’s many people and who killed them?
Obviously this type of event has never happened before so why would you ask for an example?When people breach security and put lawmakers in danger shooting them is not out of the question.

It was a staged event. Literal actors. You probably never watched an in depth frame by frame breakdown from inside the capital. I would suggest doing that. The entire thing was fake.

Obviously the mobs were real and the fighting going on outside was real but the events inside the capital was fake and the people involved were actors.

In my opinion of course.
What people inside? The authorities or the people currently being convicted in court for trespassing?

Sherdog is far left to you? Are you an actual Nazi in the flesh?

I'm a member of a website that makes Sherdog look leftist.

The person that got me to sign up was from here, though. This is where they pretend to be human.

For China he was just what the world needed. (Well on paper at least, because the minute he tweeted about lab lack theory that shit got buried deep by the anti-Trump media.)

Whatever bravado he displayed against China regarding Covid was made redundant by his own misinformation and constant downplaying of the virus.

All the anti-Trump media did was grab hold of the stupid shit he said and put it on constant replay.

Back