What is your dream location to live?

If I had basically unlimited money (like a billionaire) then I'd have mansions all over.

For a beach destination Guadeloupe because it's stunning and unlike most other Caribbean island it offers a bit/quite a lot of everything.

For the culture Germany because it's so civilised and I like central European culture in general.

Last edited:
If I had basically unlimited money (like a billionaire) then I'd have mansions all over.

You don't need to be a billionaire to do this. Obviously, you need to scale back on the 'mansions' part, but it's very feasible to own multiple homes and travel between them. Covid really fucked this lifestyle up for me. I've got two places in BKK that I bounce between though. One in the city in the thick of things, and one in a more chill area on the riverside.

I mean you're from Canberra so it's understandable. My least favorite cities in this country are Adelaide, Canberra and Townsville.
I live in Australia and I can def agree that Canberra is shit. It's like the most boring place on earth.

Living there would be different but not a vacation place.

Yep, beautiful, clean, no pollution, not crowded, little traffic, great job market, highest average wage in the country etc. It was voted the most livable city in the world multiple times.

Yet somehow everyone in Australia thinks it's terrible... which is just the way we like it... we don't want more people moving here.

matt-foley-jpeg.jpg

It's tough to decide. I like the mountains and the beach yet I like the convenience of a big city but not the traffic

Last edited:
What do you consider to be a 'nice part' of Thailand and what part would be considered 'not nice'.

Just curious.
There are poor places like in every country but there are fancy places and I love the country it's beautiful.

Back