What's happening with Glory?

Marat vs Jauncey would be a banger. can't believe they never booked it. they have to think outside the title picture.

Pereira vs Wilnis is a good fight, Pereira has successfully been defending the belt a few times and has been fighting quite impressive the last few years, but on the other hand Wilnis has already beaten Pereira twice in the past including by TKO.

Seems like Glory are desperate to make Marat champ. He went from losing to sittichai again to beating Baya and now straight back to a title shot. They're not even gonna match him up with Beztati or Jauncey. I think they're protecting Beztati because Marat is a very dangerous opponent. I've been wondering why they havent matched those 2 up for a while now. Like why was Baya Marats last opponent when Baya was coming off 3 losses including a loss to Beztati?

I dont care for the fight and proves my point about there not really being any opponents left for sitti but its still a dangerous fight. If marat had won the last fight I would of disagreed but wouldnt of been mad since it was close. If their next fight is similar I wouldn't be surprised if they gave it to marat.
I think Beztati vs Marat or Sittichai vs Beztati would be the fights that make the most sense right now. I'm sure Beztati would fight Marat but as you're saying maybe they're protecting him. But this isn't boxing, making him fight Grigorian would probably be the best move. I'd bet my money on Marat but i think Beztati would have good chances of beating him by using his range and speed.

Jauncey vs Grigorian is also a good fight.

Then they also have Elvis Gashi who is undefeated in Glory against lower tier guys and Jauncey. I don't know how good he is but the only way he can become a contender is if if he fights Grigorian, Beztati or Baya.

I hope Jaraya will go back to 70 KG, he might shake up things a bit. Although i'm sure he can't beat Sittichai.

Then they also have Elvis Gashi who is undefeated in Glory against lower tier guys and Jauncey.
Whats happened to Gashi? Havent heard about him in a while. Is he injured?

Marat is probably going to be the best fighter to lose to the same man five times. I have no clue what Glory is thinking unless they have Marat on the horse meat and are praying for a KO win. No way he would take it on points in my opinion

Marat is the thai slayer and at a high level even the underdog is bound to win at some point if they keep making the same matchup forever.

This is a pointless fight but I feel that the judges will give Marat the nod eventually.

What a stinker announcement. If you lose to somebody four times what warrants a rematch? Same goes for Wilnis vs Pereira. The undercard better be fire. Where is Jamal Ben Saddik at wtf Glory?

What a pointless rematch jeez...Marat about to become the first top-level fighter to go 0-5 against one opponent (unless Glory decides to rob Sittichai again).

You remember when Glory was the top promotion that was supposed to replace K-1? I 'member.

What a pointless rematch jeez...Marat about to become the first top-level fighter to go 0-5 against one opponent (unless Glory decides to rob Sittichai again).

You remember when Glory was the top promotion that was supposed to replace K-1? I 'member.
Its really weak, Sitthichai is wasting his time there

I'm happy Glory finally has a card announced. I wish they'd make some fresh matchups instead of these frequent rematches, but maybe the rest of the card will be fun. If they keep forcing Marat to challenge Sitthichai, it makes me think he's bettable as an underdog either because it just means another opportunity for the judges to get it wrong or give him the benefit of the doubt if a few rounds are close or back & forth or- if you believe in a conspiracy- maybe they want him to win for some reason and it might tend to happen as a result.

I'm happy Glory finally has a card announced. I wish they'd make some fresh matchups instead of these frequent rematches, but maybe the rest of the card will be fun. If they keep forcing Marat to challenge Sitthichai, it makes me think he's bettable as an underdog either because it just means another opportunity for the judges to get it wrong or give him the benefit of the doubt if a few rounds are close or back & forth or- if you believe in a conspiracy- maybe they want him to win for some reason and it might tend to happen as a result.
I don't see how it'd benefit Glor to make Marat a champ. If he somehow wins, people will still think he is a fake champ that will get beaten in a rematch. If he knocks Sittichai out he will will champ status on the other hand but it will be a weak one, with those 4 losses that he has against Sittichai

So no more card until glory collision?

So no more card until glory collision?

I think they'll announce another card soon but haven't just yet hence why Collision 2 is showed as the next event on their website. I don't think they'll leave a 6-month gap without anything after doing 1 event a month until now.

Damn I was gonna cancel Fight Pass too but payment just went through this morning. Don't listen to @JimGunn that service is wack.
I feel like I get my money's worth from Fight Pass personally. Of course I watch not only Glory and some of the muay thai and the Lethwei World Championship cards that are relevant to this sub-forum but also a lot of MMA and other bettable fight cards like Invicta FC, CES MMA, Cage Warriors, boxing cards and a lot more.

I feel like I get my money's worth from Fight Pass personally. Of course I watch not only Glory and some of the muay thai and the Lethwei World Championship cards that are relevant to this sub-forum but also a lot of MMA and other bettable fight cards like Invicta FC, CES MMA, Cage Warriors, boxing cards and a lot more.

Do you work for them?

Glory 68 28-sep-19 Miami
Egads, what a busy day they picked if that is accurate with a UFC card from Denmark earlier in the day, plus a pretty stacked Bellator card and boxing PPV that will also conflict with the Glory card.

Egads, what a busy day they picked if that is accurate with a UFC card from Denmark earlier in the day, plus a pretty stacked Bellator card and boxing PPV that will also conflict with the Glory card.
Hermansson vs Cannonier (UFC)
Pitbull vs Archuleta (Bellator)
Spence vs Porter (Boxing)

Really the only one of those worth watching is the Spence fight. People who watch Glory are going to watch Glory regardless of those mediocre cards.

Hermansson vs Cannonier (UFC)
Pitbull vs Archuleta (Bellator)
Spence vs Porter (Boxing)

Really the only one of those worth watching is the Spence fight. People who watch Glory are going to watch Glory regardless of those mediocre cards.
I'll be watching every fight on all four of these cards, I just hate having to choose a priority and watch the rest of them later and risk getting results spoiled. The UFC might end early enough, but the Bellator 16 man featherweight tournament is pretty enticing as well in the evening. I wish they stuck to Friday in the U.S. like they usually did in the past.

Back