Social Whites apparently can't use school buildings they attend because its racist.

I understand your points.
But it looks like these two guys are purposely trying to get a rise out of black people here. They purposely came to this “multicultural space” with a sticker playing on the BLM name. Basically, these two boys went looking for trouble and they found it.

If you know that something is going to be offensive, then maybe don’t do it???

I see this repeated a lot, that these two kids were asking for trouble. The only evidence for this is because some people don't like pro-police stickers? They were minding their own business and began getting harassed by two racist fellow college students. That's not them asking for anything.

If you know that something is going to be offensive, then maybe don’t do it???
Terrible advice. Some people get offended by the most inane of things. This mentality breeds fragility. At what point do you think others sensitivities should cease dictating actions? Weak people will just keep getting weaker and control your life with their demands to never be offended.

In my opinion these white dudes are part of the problem by cowering and giving in to their demands. I would have stayed their and recorded myself and also called the campus police

The girls said they worked with the University to develop a multicultural center (this seems to be true) those white boys are sitting in an area designated as a safe space for POC

Now if them sitting there is in violation of University laws I am not sure but this seems to me the "muh freedom let capitalism reign" thinking. So if the University does allow this then there is no issue

Again the white men can go to another floor or area.
The whole safe space for poc is in name only. When they create these places they're sending a message and basically banking on white people not trying to show up. If a white person does decide to show up it's not something they can legally enforce. The school can't kick the kids out for being white because that would be discrimination and they certainly can't call police and have them removed for being white

The best response to stupid shit like this is to tell them to eat shit and die.

No leftist worth his salt should stand for separate but equal. Mainly because none of your goals will be meet in fact everything will regress. The social welfare state, wages, living condition, enviroment, crime etc. The capitalist class uses divide and conquer to divide the working class from the class struggle. It's classic divide and conquer - the elites are manufacturing these whimsy wars between races, migrants, LGBTQ, sexual identities and so forth for ppl to engage in futile, silly, relatively unimportant battles while there are much more important battles to be fought like economic justice living wages and HC. BLM was actually funded by the elites like Ford foundation and Fortune 500s - because it served the purpose of distraction - meanwhile nothing is done. And nothing will be done until e pluribus unum.

How is that fight for $15 going or M4A or affordable house? While BLM was rioting the 1% grew 2 trillion richer. Good job!

Last edited:
answer my question first and ill have no problem answering you whatv black culture is.
The only thing that is somewhat consistent across Europe is more of an individualist mindset than other continents. Now that doesn't constitute "culture" in and of itself, but is closer to a common theme than you'll find anywhere else. Helps that Europe is the smallest continent and white people are by far the global minority so variables are somewhat limited.

And yeah, I deliberately focused on a continent instead of a race of people.

I dont see the issue. POC deserve a separate building for only POC if they want

People should have the ability to self segregate´

Edit: Many schools apparently have POC areas so it isnt illegal and if people want to go to black only areas why is that wrong? Apparently these girls arent lying they say they got it approved by the University
It's really gross that you support segregation.

If you are uneducated enough to say "white" people don't have culture then you need to shut up and learn .

It's not universal but many cultures.
Irish
Italian
Then in America you have Subdivisions like Southern, New England with even their own versions of speech. Which is influenced by a home European culture.

If you are uneducated enough to say "white" people don't have culture then you need to shut up and learn .

It's not universal but many cultures.
Irish
Italian
Then in America you have Subdivisions like Southern, New England with even their own versions of speech. Which is influenced by a home European culture.
I dont understand the argument at all that any person of any race doesn't have culture. Everyone has culture. Are white people just blank slates with no influences and traditions?

Back