Social WR Lounge v.309: My Soul Is Prepared. How's Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The now deleted, "Paypal can withdraw 2,500 from account for misinformation" or "COVID vaccine causes menstrual changes" threads.
Pity, sound like some great thread topics <{yahyou}>

Iranian oil workers are joining protests. I said that these protest are not likely to go anywhere, but if important people like oil workers join in, who knows where this ends.

Iranian oil workers are joining protests. I said that these protest are not likely to go anywhere, but if important people like oil workers join in, who knows where this ends.

I believe they are going anywhere and things will change in Iran.
The shit is spreading.

Just a little FYI.
Don't post google mobile links (AMP) to pages (ie "https://www.google.com/amp/s..."). Especially in the OP of a thread you make. The Yahoo news links (links using https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/ or the regional variants) are currently downloading the web font file bold.woff2 rather than displaying the correct page, which is a potential vector for malware and is frequently used in phishing attacks. The threads will be deleted and, depending on your account history or lack thereof, your account here might be terminated.

I did this recently unknowingly. Another poster pointed it out when I posted a link through mobile from Yahoo News.

they'll be over just after the midterms.

Breaking:

RIP Angela Landsbury.

And another one's gone and all my telomeres suddenly feel a bit shorter.

So now people get carded for stating things that are on record and provable by video evidence?

Biden's a kid sniffing creep.

Fuck ant mod clown for thinking speaking of reality is a cardable offense. Get your shit together if you want this place to retain any shred of legitimacy.

So now people get carded for stating things that are on record and provable by video evidence?

Biden's a kid sniffing creep.

Fuck ant mod clown for thinking speaking of reality is a cardable offense. Get your shit together if you want this place to retain any shred of legitimacy.

Holy shit this guy really takes Sherdog seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back