Social WR Lounge v.309: My Soul Is Prepared. How's Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@brackis1 and I don't agree on a lot politically, but we can agree that we can't stand Elon Musk... and here's another perfect example of the grifter himself asking for more government handouts.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/13/politics/elon-musk-spacex-starlink-ukraine

Amazing, for someone who has such staunch libertarian viewpoints, he sure has made a fortune of the government. Asking for $400 million this time... yet brags about how he didn't pay taxes during the pandemic. Has literally made his fortune off of government subsidies.

Not only are Teslas overpriced aluminum tin cans, people somehow justify giving this hypocrite their money as well.

@brackis1 and I don't agree on a lot politically, but we can agree that we can't stand Elon Musk... and here's another perfect example of the grifter himself asking for more government handouts.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/13/politics/elon-musk-spacex-starlink-ukraine

Amazing, for someone who has such staunch libertarian viewpoints, he sure has made a fortune of the government. Asking for $400 million this time... yet brags about how he didn't pay taxes during the pandemic. Has literally made his fortune off of government subsidies.

Not only are Teslas overpriced aluminum tin cans, people somehow justify giving this hypocrite their money as well.

Right out of the drug dealer playbook

Give them a sample for free, once they're hooked, no more freebies and now time to pay up

311699560_5730162283671137_4670862063329085062_n.jpg

Moved to the lounge at the request of this turgid slug genital:
What does any of this have to do with the Ukranian/Russian conflict?

. Flaming: Do not post any messages that harass, insult (name calling), belittle, threaten or mock other members. Debates are fine, but critique the opinion, not the person. Personal attacks are not permitted.
. Trolling: Do not post topics with the sole purpose of starting a dispute and/or flame war.
. Derailing: Do not derail threads. Posters tend to come into a thread they do not like in order to derail. Doing this isn't accepted and can lead to infractions. If you don't like the thread, you easily can post in a different one. If you find yourself going off-topic with someone, quote their most recent post, go to the War Room OT Sticky Thread, Click "Insert Quote" and you are free to continue your conversation there without causing any harm.

Ok little @Blayt7hh, it is nice to known how you feel. Get it off your shoulders. You'll sleep better at night. :)
Have a nice day buddy!

* Let me know when you decide to talk about the current war in Ukraine.
LOL listen up,

I responded to claims you made in this thread--so your post was off topic as well by that logic but report whatever you wish--fill yer boots.

Still, it would have been much easier (if less entertaining) had you just admitted you were caught in hyperbole with no basis in fact for what you wrote.

Let me know when you decide to make claims you can defend instead of wasting people's time and effort to intercept your dodging. I keep repeating my question about the post I initially responded to while you do pirouettes waiting for me to go away.

This runaround pseudo reasonable shtick is played out. I've seen it with Mick McMann, Cubo de Sangre, El Karlo, among others and they're gone while I'm still here showing everyone the whole script just by looking at your replies to me ITT (the Russia/Ukraine thread, ed.).

You: you'll get chastised if you "talk badly" about Ukraine, you're not allowed to have a dissenting opinion
Me: got examples of things you said where this happened to you, whether it be badmouthing Ukraine or a dissenting opinion?
You: what are you talking about, your post doesn't make any sense
Me: what doesn't make sense, you say you can't say x or y, and I asked, can you give examples of you saying x or y and the response?
You: nonsensical, I was referring to things I've said. So what? And what's this got to do with the thread anyway
Me: Right, you referred to things you said, so can you give examples of those things, that's all I'm asking
You: you know flaming derailing and trolling are against the rules?

Fucking hysterical. So again, yeah, go ahead and report whatever you like but then you may want to consider that shoe and it's potential reposition onto another foot.

Moved to the lounge at the request of this turgid slug genital:

LOL listen up,

I responded to claims you made in this thread--so your post was off topic as well by that logic but report whatever you wish--fill yer boots.

Still, it would have been much easier (if less entertaining) had you just admitted you were caught in hyperbole with no basis in fact for what you wrote.

Let me know when you decide to make claims you can defend instead of wasting people's time and effort to intercept your dodging. I keep repeating my question about the post I initially responded to while you do pirouettes waiting for me to go away.

This runaround pseudo reasonable shtick is played out. I've seen it with Mick McMann, Cubo de Sangre, El Karlo, among others and they're gone while I'm still here showing everyone the whole script just by looking at your replies to me ITT (the Russia/Ukraine thread, ed.).

You: you'll get chastised if you "talk badly" about Ukraine, you're not allowed to have a dissenting opinion
Me: got examples of things you said where this happened to you, whether it be badmouthing Ukraine or a dissenting opinion?
You: what are you talking about, your post doesn't make any sense
Me: what doesn't make sense, you say you can't say x or y, and I asked, can you give examples of you saying x or y and the response?
You: nonsensical, I was referring to things I've said. So what? And what's this got to do with the thread anyway
Me: Right, you referred to things you said, so can you give examples of those things, that's all I'm asking
You: you know flaming derailing and trolling are against the rules?

Fucking hysterical. So again, yeah, go ahead and report whatever you like but then you may want to consider that shoe and it's potential reposition onto another foot.
this dorks main argument sems to be russia has more men so a win is inevitable, and variations of the same, i put him on ignore days ago.

@Limbo Pete
Wounded Knee Massacre artifacts — once touted as 'a curiosity' — returned to Lakota Sioux
The return of artifacts from the Wounded Knee Massacre in South Dakota will help Lakota Sioux elders start to heal from their trauma, and give young people a chance to learn about their history, says Kevin Killer.

A Massachusetts museum says it will return about 150 Sioux items, some of which are believed to have a direct link to the 1890 massacre in which U.S. soldiers killed more than 250 Lakota men, women and children.

"I hope it's a beginning of a path of healing," Killer, president of the Oglala Sioux Tribe in South Dakota, told As It Happens Nil Köksal.
Re: the last sentence, here's hoping.

What do you think, "Well, it's about fucking time" or "good news and a healthy step in the right direction"?

I'm honestly constantly amazed at the forbearance displayed by indigenous peoples in our two countries when it comes to things like this.
'Picking up the pieces': Indigenous delegates go to Rome to press Pope for residential school apology
"We are now at the base of this huge hill and this is where the Holy Father also stands," Antoine said.

"Our challenge to all of us is, how do we together ... climb that hill?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back