Are you being forced to take the vaccine at work?

I got mine as soon as I could as well, but I dont understand the vitriol some pro vaxxers like yourself have towards those who choose not to. To each their own. If youre vaxed, you aint getting hurt by them so let them do what they like. Im more mad at the government shutting shit down for people that have played along and are vaxxed than I am at the people not getting it.

I just have to laugh when antivaxxer are eating animals that have been vaccinated , they eat processed food and are out of shape.

But somehow the vaccine is worst than what they been doing to their bodies years before ... Come on lmao

I just have to laugh when antivaxxer are eating animals that have been vaccinated , they eat processed food and are out of shape.

But somehow the vaccine is worst than what they been doing to their bodies years before ... Come on lmao
{<huh}

I work in the public sector and it's coming down the pipe from the executive board that the vaccine is now mandatory. They're using a play on words. Get it or get fired, without actually saying it in fear of a lawsuit down the road.
What part of public sector? Federal, state, county or city? I read it's not mandatory as long as the vaccine still has the designation as "emergency use". When the FDA changes the status to safe to use, then denying to take vaccine will result in termination.

Sure. My post that people have natural immunity that is arguably comparable to the vaccine is still sound. The media completely ignores this. The people pretending you only get protection from the vaccine are being anti science.

All evidence points towards immunity gained in the following hierarchy: infection<vaccination<infection+vaccination.

Mild infection produces worse levels of immunity.

I have seen nobody claim you only get protection from a vaccine and it's not arguably comparable.

You can say that there is pressure to get vaccinated regardless of whether you have had covid or not. But to say that doesn't make sense given the science is incorrect.

It's as though you didn't read my post even a little and had this response in a queue that you'd unleash regardless.

Feel free to explain what I misread . . . . you seem to be saying you're fine with a healthcare facility picking and choosing who to treat if they can prove the patient caused their own health issue by not getting a vaccine.

And expect it to not move into other areas of healthcare.

My active shooting training I was too busy to take so my boss just gave me the answers which considering I work for a security company on site at a tech company's pretty rubbish. I drove past the San Jose mass shooting as it was happening a couple of months ago dodging cops on the freeway heading to the scene, I could probably use the training, lol.
I have this federally mandated training at least annually, and more frequently when one happens. Cliffs: you should, in order of preference 1) Run 2) Hide 3) Fight and remember 1) Leave your co-workers behind if they can't (wounded) or won't (scared) flee when you are able to do so, 2) Don't jump out, waving your hands and screaming when armed responders arrive.
I live off rental incomes
How's the eviction moratorium affecting you, if at all?
City is making it mandatory or making weekly mandatory testing a requirement. Our union is pissed. We will probably lose people over it if they stay hard lined on the requirement. They tried to do mandatory masks regardless of vaccine status but with push it has stayed as if you're vaccinated no masks required indoors or out.
I still have one in my vest pocket since a few businesses require masks and I'm not gonna be that cop who ends up on youtube due to mask shenanigans.
This is were I am now. Masks at all times when indoors, no matter vaccination status or distance. I must be masked at my desk, surrounded on 3.75 sides by a 5ft partition, with no one else within 10ft, even though vaccinated. There are digital thermometers at the entrances for self screening and management has said to be prepared to provide a copy of your vax card because the medical center they sent us to get the jab messed up the data. Sounds like the medical center (the Naval Hospital) shared or is sharing our info.

I have this federally mandated training at least annually, and more frequently when one happens. Cliffs: you should, in order of preference 1) Run 2) Hide 3) Fight and remember 1) Leave your co-workers behind if they can't (wounded) or won't (scared) flee when you are able to do so, 2) Don't jump out, waving your hands and screaming when armed responders arrive.

This is were I am now. Masks at all times when indoors, no matter vaccination status or distance. I must be masked at my desk, surrounded on 3.75 sides by a 5ft partition, with no one else within 10ft, even though vaccinated. There are digital thermometers at the entrances for self screening and management has said to be prepared to provide a copy of your vax card because the medical center they sent us to get the jab messed up the data. Sounds like the medical center (the Naval Hospital) shared or is sharing our info.
I'm on reception, I'm one of 5 people who will get it first , there isn't really anywhere to run to if the shooter comes in the front door, I'd have to run past them. I'd just have to hope they're already in the building when they open fire, I'll just leg it. Not interested in helping colleagues, my family are more important not losing me than any of them.

I think we just need to accept the fact that this virus likely isn't going anywhere. It's going to be around annually like influenza.
Annually? More like constantly until people start doing their part.

Re-reading my boss's email about the Medical Center messing up the vax data and then thinking about how him knowing that violates HIPAA, I did a quick internet search. So there are exceptions that allow them to share the data with certain agencies and even if there weren't the agency that enforces the rules isn't going to enforce the rules during COVID. Read the legal jargon from the U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES https://www.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/hie-faqs.pdf

It is near impossible to do my job with a mask. We were promised if we got the double jab, we could stop wearing the mask. I got the double jab, and now we are going to be forced to wear the mask again.

Feel free to explain what I misread . . . . you seem to be saying you're fine with a healthcare facility picking and choosing who to treat if they can prove the patient caused their own health issue by not getting a vaccine.

And expect it to not move into other areas of healthcare.

Did you get the vaccine?

Yep.

Have some care.

Did you get the vaccine?

Nope.

Why?

legitimate medical reason

Awww shit son! Have some care.

Did you get the vaccine?

Nope.

Why?

I'm a cunt.

No care for you.

This doesn't have to expand to anything beyond COVID.

luckily no problems at all. Everyone kept working and paying

All evidence points towards immunity gained in the following hierarchy: infection<vaccination<infection+vaccination.

Mild infection produces worse levels of immunity.

I have seen nobody claim you only get protection from a vaccine and it's not arguably comparable.

You can say that there is pressure to get vaccinated regardless of whether you have had covid or not. But to say that doesn't make sense given the science is incorrect.
I dont know why you are using the phrase Mild infection because I never said that. You are claiming that vaccines are so much better than natural immunity which you have yet to prove. Your one link only claimed that a vaccine could be better for Delta. It wasnt definitive and was not claiming that vaccines are always better than natural immunity.

The MSM never talks about natural immunity they ONLY push the vaccine, that is my point.

I am still waiting for you to prove that natural immunity is not comparable to immunity from vaccines. Here is a doctor explaining this very point.

Quote from this video
"I am not aware of a vaccine for any illness which will ever give you better and more long term immunity than actually recovering from the illness yourself'

I work for the state. It's only a matter of time. I'm definitely not going to get it. Will sue them if I get fured5
Interesting. Have you checked your contract? Things are going to go bananas in the next few months, lol.

They haven’t said anything yet, but I would hope they would. Everyone I work with has already been vaccinated though.

NYC will now require you to be vaccinated to eat at restaurants, go to the gym, and participate in indoor events. I say good. Get your vaccine. It isn’t that big of a deal.

I dont know why you are using the phrase Mild infection because I never said that. You are claiming that vaccines are so much better than natural immunity which you have yet to prove. Your one link only claimed that a vaccine could be better for Delta. It wasnt definitive and was not claiming that vaccines are always better than natural immunity.

The MSM never talks about natural immunity they ONLY push the vaccine, that is my point.

I am still waiting for you to prove that natural immunity is not comparable to immunity from vaccines. Here is a doctor explaining this very point.

Quote from this video
"I am not aware of a vaccine for any illness which will ever give you better and more long term immunity than actually recovering from the illness yourself'

Lol, he doesn't know shit then!

<{MingNope}>

It's fair enough, medicine is a huge field and people often only focus on their speciality.

I am amazed you haven't bothered to look. There's a lot out there, seconds away.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34103407/

Last edited:
Lol, he doesn't know shit then!

<{MingNope}>

It's fair enough, medicine is a huge field and people often only focus on their speciality.

I am amazed you haven't bothered to look. There's a lot out there, seconds away.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34103407/
It should be easy for you to prove this doctor wrong then. That link is not working so please fix it.

While your at it give some evidence to your original claim that natural immunity provides less antibodies than a vaccine.

Annually? More like constantly until people start doing their part.

I was referring to the vaccinations . . . cases of various illnesses are around all of the time now, but spike during various parts of the year.

Back