Aside from prime andy, does any mw beat izzy?

A dominant striker like Adesanya, who is really solid in the other areas, is in my opinion more likely to get beaten then a really dominant wrestler who's solid in all other areas (e.g. Khabib).

So yeah, he could get beaten, even if it's a "lucky" shot.

That being said, i think Prime Silva against Adesanya is a toss up.

In the current middleweight division, i don't see anyone aside from Romero (who just got beaten by Israel) posing him too much of a threat to not be a favourite.
Costa is the GUY to dismantle Izzy

Honestly DC beat any version of Hendo.
Guess if some random fool(you) says so.
<VinceCa$h>

Again, not saying Hendo would have won but def put on a better fight than he did at 43 and you never know when the H-bomb could land.

Guess if some random fool(you) says so.
<VinceCa$h>

Again, not saying Hendo would have won but def put on a better fight than he did at 43 and you never know when the H-bomb could land.

WTF is wrong with you all on that board ? Is that place only constitued of keyboard warrior ? You don't have to insult every guys who don't have the same opinion than you, young man. I hope that you'll understand it by growing up.

I have never said that DC would beat prime Hendo as easily as he did when they met each others. But for me DC is a bad matchup for him. And to be honest I don't know if that H-bomb would be that effective on DC. He has only lost by TKO and he has never been put away with a clean shot.

Costa is the GUY to dismantle Izzy
I don't think so - just because of how they match up against each other; Costa is very physical, has a really high output (for his size and power) and (at least offensively) good striking, but the thing is that he's quite predictable, hittable and not as explosive as Romero - for a crafty striker like Adesanya who's excellent at countering fighters, he does not seem to have what it takes to beat Adesanya, in my opinion.

Back