Aside from prime andy, does any mw beat izzy?

A dominant striker like Adesanya, who is really solid in the other areas, is in my opinion more likely to get beaten then a really dominant wrestler who's solid in all other areas (e.g. Khabib).

So yeah, he could get beaten, even if it's a "lucky" shot.

That being said, i think Prime Silva against Adesanya is a toss up.

In the current middleweight division, i don't see anyone aside from Romero (who just got beaten by Israel) posing him too much of a threat to not be a favourite.
Costa is the GUY to dismantle Izzy

Honestly DC beat any version of Hendo.
Guess if some random fool(you) says so.
<VinceCa$h>

Again, not saying Hendo would have won but def put on a better fight than he did at 43 and you never know when the H-bomb could land.

Guess if some random fool(you) says so.
<VinceCa$h>

Again, not saying Hendo would have won but def put on a better fight than he did at 43 and you never know when the H-bomb could land.

WTF is wrong with you all on that board ? Is that place only constitued of keyboard warrior ? You don't have to insult every guys who don't have the same opinion than you, young man. I hope that you'll understand it by growing up.

I have never said that DC would beat prime Hendo as easily as he did when they met each others. But for me DC is a bad matchup for him. And to be honest I don't know if that H-bomb would be that effective on DC. He has only lost by TKO and he has never been put away with a clean shot.

Costa is the GUY to dismantle Izzy
I don't think so - just because of how they match up against each other; Costa is very physical, has a really high output (for his size and power) and (at least offensively) good striking, but the thing is that he's quite predictable, hittable and not as explosive as Romero - for a crafty striker like Adesanya who's excellent at countering fighters, he does not seem to have what it takes to beat Adesanya, in my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back