Bellator 260 June 11th Lima vs Amosov

Anything further on this mousasi fight ?
Moose should fight Salter honestly, the dude earned his shot and Tokov hasn't fought in almost two years. Looking at the rankings, everyone under him is booked so I guess Charlie Ward is highest ranked fighter. Just give him that

Anything further on this mousasi fight ?
Nope

Coker said he will announce the Lima and Mousasi fights at the last event, only the Lima fight was announced. At the press conference after the event he said it will be announced in a week and still nothing :rolleyes:

But Thomson said by mistake it's Tokov and then he corrected himself by saying that's the fight that makes the most sense.

Nope

Coker said he will announce the Lima and Mousasi fights at the last event, only the Lima fight was announced. At the press conference after the event he said it will be announced in a week and still nothing :rolleyes:

But Thomson said by mistake it's Tokov and then he corrected himself by saying that's the fight that makes the most sense.
The Salter fight would be easy money but I want moose to stay sharp so I actually want to see Tokov fight - a fight he should NOT overlook.

Moose should fight Salter honestly, the dude earned his shot and Tokov hasn't fought in almost two years. Looking at the rankings, everyone under him is booked so I guess Charlie Ward is highest ranked fighter. Just give him that
Salter has earned it - no doubt but Tokov the tougher fight, imo.
I really wish Mousasi wouldve been placed in left side of 205 bracket. That would've been paramount.

Salter has earned it - no doubt but Tokov the tougher fight, imo.
I really wish Mousasi wouldve been placed in left side of 205 bracket. That would've been paramount.
I agree Tokov is the harder fight but I want Tokov to fight at least someone in the top 10, since ring rust is real and Bellator before their recent push for better matchmaking completely fucked up his opponents.

Nice fight tbh. Seems like Crutchmer is taking on all the Eastern Europeans lol

Mousasi brought with him Costello, Chokheli and Bozinyan so far. Let's see what this guy does, in highlights he looks like a new Vitor

Great fight! Matchmaking has been spot on lately.
Yea. I love what Chou has done historically, but he got into some bad habits, and also had some bad luck with fights ending in the worst way possible. Looks like the new matchmaker is getting off to a good start, and really leveraging some of the strong talent that Bellator has into solid fights. It will give the promotion a better chance of holding viewers from show to show. I think the summer will be fun with Bellator

We will know what Tokov is made of once he fight Lima, great fight for sure.

Yea. I love what Chou has done historically, but he got into some bad habits, and also had some bad luck with fights ending in the worst way possible. Looks like the new matchmaker is getting off to a good start, and really leveraging some of the strong talent that Bellator has into solid fights. It will give the promotion a better chance of holding viewers from show to show. I think the summer will be fun with Bellator
Bellator needs to make better use of their roster, otherwise they will never get to a next level.

Wow, haven't yet seen him fight but how the hell they keep stealing these guys from the UFC? Seven amateur stoppage wins and 11-0 as a pro, I don't care if his style doesn't pass the eye test or he's boring he deserves a shot in the big leagues for sure, a record like that ain't an accident.
Yeah, J-Train is a killer. He’s definitely not boring. He dominates positioning and has heavy hands and good boxing. He’s fought some really good competition too. It’s not a propped up 11-0 record.

Biyong looks about ready, hopefully he will be in this fight card.

Lima defends his belt against a 25-0 fighter who is also a 3x world sambo champ

Usman defends his belt twice against a journeyman LW with 15 losses who is 0-4 against current Bellator fighters ; he lost to Larkin, Daley, Khabilov and Bendo and doesn't have a win over any of them.

And UFC shills still pretend that's the highest level of MMA lol

Usman defends his belt twice against a journeyman LW with 15 losses who is 0-4 against current Bellator fighters ; he lost to Larkin, Daley, Khabilov and Bendo and doesn't have a win over any of them.

I mean, technically true but Usman >> Lima and I love Douglas as a dude and a fighter.

Tbf Masvidal does have wins that are better than Yaroslav's best win.

Back